Captain America(Ultimate) Vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Cap gets a full days prep. Is there any way the super-soldier can take Venom down for good? Or does Venom rip ol' stars and stripes apart?Fight to the death. Takes place in downtown NYC.

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Cap gets a full days prep. Is there any way the super-soldier can take Venom down for good? Or does Venom rip ol' stars and stripes apart?Fight to the death. Takes place in downtown NYC.

cap

TheEvilHex
With one day prep i give it to cap 8/10.

Decay
cap. hes a much better fighter than almost any character i can think of. plus ultimate cap is superhuman. given prep, i dont see how venom can win any fights against ultimate cap, unless its pure luck.

golem370
I say he drinks some Soldiers Serum with Hulk's blood in it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Muck101
Cap gets a full days prep. Is there any way the super-soldier can take Venom down for good? Or does Venom rip ol' stars and stripes apart?Fight to the death. Takes place in downtown NYC. With a day of prep, Cap should definatley take the majority.

harri
venom man

inamilist
??

WTF

unless Cap suddenly discovers his long lost ability to make flame throwers or sonic emmiters, how is he going to beat Venom?

Lets go easy on him, say its only the Gargan Venom. What is Cap capable of doing to hurt him?

Venom is faster, Stronger, has the symbiote, MASSIVE regeneration, and has a "spider sense" type thing.

xmeat
i hate ultimate cap

xmeat
and ultimate thor for the mattter.

Beta Ray Howard
WTF? What would prep do? When has Cap done anything with prep?

Venom 10000000000000/10

Brutacus
also can't see how cap is going to win.

Loot
Originally posted by inamilist
??

WTF

unless Cap suddenly discovers his long lost ability to make flame throwers or sonic emmiters, how is he going to beat Venom?

Lets go easy on him, say its only the Gargan Venom. What is Cap capable of doing to hurt him?

Venom is faster, Stronger, has the symbiote, MASSIVE regeneration, and has a "spider sense" type thing.

if cap has prep and knows venom he should be using some sonics and flames.

Muck101
Allright! A real argument going on.

I personally think Cap could win this definately. He's got decades of experience over Venom, is one of the very best hand-to-hand combattants around, excluding the HEAVY hitters and such. As for Venoms regeneration, I made this thread for that exact reason. I think this fight could go either way, but my moneys on Cap.

Muck101
Originally posted by Loot
if cap has prep and knows venom he should be using some sonics and flames.

Precisely! I think most forget that Cap used to be a soldier. He knows his way around weapons for the most part. Im certain he'd know how to handle himself with flames and sonics

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by inamilist
??

WTF

Didn't you know? The major twist to Civil War was that Captain America finally found the source of his PIS aura (a portal in his... nevermind).

shifty

Anyways, all joking aside, I was thinking exactly what you were. Not to mention the durability and high resistance Venom has shown recently to both those forms of danger.

Evangel94
Since when is Captain America even in Venom's "weight" class?

Venom takes the majority.

inamilist
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Didn't you know? The major twist to Civil War was that Captain America finally found the source of his PIS aura (a portal in his... nevermind).

shifty

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Anyways, all joking aside, I was thinking exactly what you were. Not to mention the durability and high resistance Venom has shown recently to both those forms of danger.

I was going to mention that

In the venom respect thread there are scans of him being covered in white phosphorous and being hit by an oil tanker. The later of the two was most recent and he didn't even shrug.

In the recent beyond series he kills spiderman (arguable) and holds his own against Medusa (this is while she was making tiny sonic booms by whipping her hair).

Faceman
Originally posted by xmeat
and ultimate thor for the mattter. This we can agree on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.