Was that a Good or bad idea?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Giving superman a son in superman returns, I'm just wondering if this was a good idea or not, I mean it was a suprise cause I didn't think supes could have a baby with Lois, they said it would kill her or something I think. But yer is giving him a son a good or bad idea?

MattDay
too early to tell, if the next film plays on his sons powers and the relationship of clark and jason (when he's not superman) will be interesting to see, lets hope bryan did this with a goal in mind!

steverules
I reckon he would have, Bryans a good director and I reckon he'll do it right. I can't wait too see what happens in the next superman movie.

Ultimate Hulk43
I think that it was a good idea. I've always wanted to see Superman have a son.

WrathfulDwarf
Good idea for the future of the franchise.

This hints a future Superboy project

wuTa
If they kill the boy off, than it was a superb idea.

Ultimate Hulk43
No, that'd be stupid.

exanda kane
It certainly moves the story of the films on somewhat, gives some weight to Lois' relationship with her partner (forgot the name, been a while, might have to rewatch it) and means we don't have a repeat of the first films i.e. Clark Kent trying to get his leg over Lois subtedly.

Now it gives an urgency to the situation. Does Lois know the baby was Supermans? How will Clark Kent bridge the gap between himself and Superman in order to become the father? How will Lois' current partner react?

starlock
bad idea,bad movie
i will say that it is a bad move for brian to feel the need to put his stamp on superman, the kid is just writers block given form

pr1983
Originally posted by wuTa
If they kill the boy off, than it was a superb idea.

tend to agree... i thought it was a pretty stupid idea... lois simply being with richard would have been enough to make superman jealous, and i still say the son thing was a major plot hole...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.