So, I almost saw a fistfight last night....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i was at work, and one of my repeat clients popped in with her hubby. he went to the bathroom as i handled their account. well, in walks some dude and eyes her up and down, making it clear what he wanted. when she told him politely she was married, he didnt let up. he looked around and said "i dont see him here, so whats up?" about that time her hubby came walking up. i guess he heard the whole thing, cuz he looked ready to rip the guys head off. dude turned tail and ran. i was like "man, we need 911!!!"
laughing out loud

JaehSkywalker
that's something you can't see everyday laughing out loud

Bardock42
Sounds interesting.

Do you have any duties in such a case?

bogen
Almost isn't good enough is it :P

Strangelove
The gall of people astounds me.

Was he wasted, or just an as$hole?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i was at work, and one of my repeat clients popped in with her hubby. he went to the bathroom as i handled their account. well, in walks some dude and eyes her up and down, making it clear what he wanted. when she told him politely she was married, he didnt let up. he looked around and said "i dont see him here, so whats up?" about that time her hubby came walking up. i guess he heard the whole thing, cuz he looked ready to rip the guys head off. dude turned tail and ran. i was like "man, we need 911!!!"
laughing out loud
you should've encouraged it. fist fights are awesome. better than that, of course, is being in it smokin'

dirkdirden

Dr. Badass420

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
you realize you said "beaner" right? ermm
that would be a derrogatory name

he was a beaner. didn't speak English, didn't have deodorant, didn't have a green card, and was wearing a white wife beater, he was about 5' 2", face covered in zits, yellow teeth. Yep he was a full fledged beaner.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by dirkdirden
he was a beaner. didn't speak English, didn't have deodorant, didn't have a green card, and was wearing a white wife beater, he was about 5' 2", face covered in zits, yellow teeth. Yep he was a full fledged beaner.
omfg haermm

oh, i was just lookin out for you that way poeple on kmc dont call you a racist, like they did to me because i said "negro please"

oh, BTW your story made me lol

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sounds interesting.

Do you have any duties in such a case?
just try and talk them down, which i did. dude started after him. i was like "mr.******, he is not worth it. just let it go."
now if the guy, upon learning that she was married or in a relationship, would have been like "sorry, you are just a pretty lady and i thought i'd give it a shot", then bow out, all would have been well. people who pursue a man/woman, knowing they are in a relationship, i just dont get them. fukking homewreckers.

TRH
ha ha good shit

Rogue Jedi
its like once FJ and i were at the mall. i was looking at some sunglasses while she was in a clothing store. she was walking over to me when some guy stopped her and tried to pick her up. she politely told him that she was engaged, and he bowed out. i really respected the fact that he did that. if he would have continued, i would have been pissed as hell. probably would have ended up in jail. laughing out loud

Legendary Thor
damm couiz there was no fight

Affinity
Democracy before destruction.

TRH
Originally posted by Affinity
Democracy before destruction. what utter bullshit

Black Dalek
http://www.ais.org.au/nutrition/images/S2Chocolate%20Muffin.jpg
lulz chocolate muffin.

Floigen
Originally posted by TRH
what utter bullshit

Seconded.

Originally posted by Black Dalek
http://www.ais.org.au/nutrition/images/S2Chocolate%20Muffin.jpg
lulz chocolate muffin.

Seconded.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Floigen
Seconded.

Seconded.

Thirded

Rogue Jedi
chocolate muffin.....mmmmm......

Black Dalek
Mmmmmm lulz.

AOR
Originally posted by dirkdirden

Racist no expression

JaehSkywalker
lol'd to all your stories.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AOR
Racist no expression
or maybe just completely blunt.

AOR
or maybe just completely blunt.

The difference? confused

Rogue Jedi
a person can be blunt and not be racist. there are blunt members in the GDF, but they arent racist, just straight forward with no sugar coating.

AOR
a person can be blunt and not be racist. there are blunt members in the GDF, but they arent racist, just straight forward with no sugar coating.

As in to stereotype? In short prejudice, yes?

Rogue Jedi
nononono...you misunderstand me. being blunt isnt a bad thing. in some cases, its a great thing. in the GDF, the people who frequent there just happen to be blunt as hell. i'm not taking a shot at them, its just the truth. its like saying "man, those OTFers are laid back as hell."

Affinity
Originally posted by TRH
what utter bullshit

You going to make a point beside your disagreement?

Or you going to stick with the vague three liners?

I prefer elaboration for my own awareness.

Penelope
I kind of love a 'protective' male.

MightyEInherjar
laughing out loud

I don't know if I could have handled myself if I was her husband. I usually can't hold myself back when someone does something like that. If I was the husband in that case, as soon as he popped a comment about me not being their, I'd make sure to say, "I'm right f*cking here!" and punch the guy in the face.

I get in a fair share of fights (hell it's how I pay for food), and I can usually prevent them if I need to, but if in cases like that, there are no excuses, and no reason to hold back.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I don't know if I could have handled myself if I was her husband. I usually can't hold myself back when someone does something like that. If I was the husband in that case, as soon as he popped a comment about me not being their, I'd make sure to say, "I'm right f*cking here!" and punch the guy in the face.

I get in a fair share of fights (hell it's how I pay for food), and I can usually prevent them if I need to, but if in cases like that, there are no excuses, and no reason to hold back.
i know. there is nothing lower than a guy/girl who willingly pursues another woman/man when he knows for a fact that she has a loving hubby/wife/partner at home. i have seen FJ turn quite a few guys down, and they always bow out when she lets them know she is in a committed relationship.

Bardock42
I don't see why that should be a matter if you want to be with someone even if they are at the moment in a relationship, I can understand why you would pursue it. Though ut limits your chances....if the person wants you more than her partner she can leave them. Free will and all.

Rogue Jedi
true enough. makes a guy want to make sure he is taking care of business with his significant other.

Bardock42
true enough. makes a guy want to make sure he is taking care of business with his significant other.

Elaborate, please.

Rogue Jedi
just saying that there are alot of guys out there who will try and get with your gal with no care whatsoever for her relationship status.

but, lets say you are dating a girl. "jane", for this argument. as long as you shower her with attention, show her respect, keep her busy and satisfied in bed, basically treat her like a princess, it cuts way down the chances of her being unfaithful.

Bardock42
just saying that there are alot of guys out there who will try and get with your gal with no care whatsoever for her relationship status.

but, lets say you are dating a girl. "jane", for this argument. as long as you shower her with attention, show her respect, keep her busy and satisfied in bed, basically treat her like a princess, it cuts way down the chances of her being unfaithful.

That for one. I agree. But even then, what if she wants to get out. I mean either way the person that tries to pick her up doesn't deserve that much hatred. Though I can understand it in such an emotional matter.

Rogue Jedi
i know that no matter what happens, people are gonna come onto FJ, just for example. when she rebuffs them, how they handle it defines their character.
if a lady is not happy at home, she is not gonna rebuff the would be one nighter. she is gonna get a room and make mad shaggy sex.

Bardock42
i know that no matter what happens, people are gonna come onto FJ, just for example. when she rebuffs them, how they handle it defines their character.
if a lady is not happy at home, she is not gonna rebuff the would be one nighter. she is gonna get a room and make mad shaggy sex.

I agree. Though I wouldn't say it defines the character. If someone is turned down in certainty they won't feel it is worth pursuing.

Rogue Jedi
I agree. Though I wouldn't say it defines the character. If someone is turned down in certainty they won't feel it is worth pursuing.
question: in your opinion, is there a difference in being "turned down" and being told that "i am in a committed relationship?"

Bardock42
question: in your opinion, is there a difference in being "turned down" and being told that "i am in a committed relationship?"
Depends, there is a factual difference. It can be used as substitute obviously.

Other question though: Would you pursue a girl that might have put you down but isn't in a relationship?

Rogue Jedi
Depends, there is a factual difference. It can be used as substitute obviously.

Other question though: Would you pursue a girl that might have put you down but isn't in a relationship?
good point on the first one.

as for the second, if she was single, hell yeah. i've done it and succeeded before.

Bardock42
good point on the first one.

as for the second, if she was single, hell yeah. i've done it and succeeded before.

What is the difference in a relationship though?

Rogue Jedi
What is the difference in a relationship though?
the difference is that if she is involved, you back the hell off. you respect that barrier, unless you know that her bf or his gf treats them like dirt.
if they are in a happy relationship, bow out.
if they are in a crappy relationship, alls fair in love and war.

Rogue Jedi
i remember when my dad and mom were still together (early 80's?) a guy kept coming onto my mom. she told my dad, and he drove to the guys house, and asked him to stop. dood gave the old man some lip. next thing i know, my dad is giving the guy a beat down, in his own driveway!!! i was like 10 and thought "man...dont piss off dear old dad."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.