who should have replaced juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
most of us think that juggernaut sucks in X3. who do you think should have played him instead of that actor ?

NoFate007
I don't think the reason it sucked was Jones, I think the reason it sucked was because of the costume and the script. The whole movie sucks in my opinion - killing off characters like they're nothing, adding people for no reason, etc. If Singer was still doing it, I bet Juggernaut (if he would still be in it) would have been a badass.

spidey-dude
they should have atleast found a bigger actor.

Silverstein
Nathan Jones 6'10 dude, from Troy and The Protector. all i can think of at the moment

spidey-dude
they could have put big show

Silverstein
but the big show cant fkin act worth shit lol and he's more fat and slow and only like 1 ft taller than nathan jones.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Silverstein
but the big show cant fkin act worth shit lol and he's more fat and slow and only like 1 ft taller than nathan jones. 1 foot taller is big.

Silverstein
Originally posted by spidey-dude
1 foot taller is big.

but still, the big show is chubby/husky. jones has a defined build, so big show would be sorta slow though.

big show is like 7ft rite, so if i was incorrect and said 1ft taller, i mite have meant 1 inch

spidey-dude
but still, the big show is chubby/husky. jones has a defined build, so big show would be sorta slow though.

big show is like 7ft rite, so if i was incorrect and said 1ft taller, i mite have meant 1 inch i doubt that guy that did juggernaut is 7ft tall.

Dinalfos
No actor, just CGI.

Soljer
i doubt that guy that did juggernaut is 7ft tall. He was talking about Nathan Jones.

StarsNeverFall7
His acting wasn't bad, pretty good choice really. The writers and such screwed it up.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
His acting wasn't bad, pretty good choice really. The writers and such screwed it up. the costume as well was messed up

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
He was talking about Nathan Jones. Yeah I think Nathan would have been really good. Intense looking big he wouldn't need the prosthetics added on.

Scoobless
It wouldn't have mattered who had played him ... some fanboys would be upset with any change that could have been made.

Vinny Jones did an ok job considering the script and CGI limitations they put on his character.

Silverstein
nathan jones is 6'10 - best fit for the role in my opinion
big show is 7'0 - too husky, slow, just no.
vinnie (jones?) 6'5 - too small...

roughrider
Vinnie Jones was fine, and the costume was fine. They showed how to do Cain without resorting to CGI. Move on with your lives.

quickshot
Vinnie did it well despite having a slim build, but his accent wasn't that brutish it was just bad cockney.I think Nathan jones would do a good job.

steverules
AUnt May would have been perfect for the job. I can see it now, Aunt May saying 'I'm the juggernaut b****.'

roughrider
Originally posted by quickshot
Vinnie did it well despite having a slim build, but his accent wasn't that brutish it was just bad cockney.I think Nathan jones would do a good job.

Yes, he has a slim build. That's why they put him in that big muscle suit; the makeup FX certainly made it look real on him. And they shot him at angles to make him look even taller.

grey fox
Juggernaut was originally going to have his comic helmet but Vinnie was being a whiny b*tch and his contract said he had to have his face shown.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by grey fox
Juggernaut was originally going to have his comic helmet but Vinnie was being a whiny b*tch and his contract said he had to have his face shown. well the helmet sucked and the rest of everything else he was wearing.

Silverstein
yeah i saw the maquette with the more 'juggernaut-ish' style. it had like the helmet vinnie wore but with a sort of exterior neck brace around that with shoulder gear, it definately looked more true to the original...

KillAll
anybody got a link to the other helmet he was wearing???

i think they should have CGI'd juggernaut and inserted him as a team wrecker by himself (his classic self). the MAIN villain. stop with the old man magneto bullshit.

Silverstein
i used to have it saved but i deleted it awhile ago. Search for the X3 Juggernaut Maquette

if anyone goes to superherohype, the pics came out same time they released conceptual Beast maquettes where The Beast was lighter blue and aqua colour

spidey-dude
i used to have it saved but i deleted it awhile ago. Search for the X3 Juggernaut Maquette

if anyone goes to superherohype, the pics came out same time they released conceptual Beast maquettes where The Beast was lighter blue and aqua colour spam site superherohype

Silverstein
spam site superherohype

????

spidey-dude
???? hackers on there as well

Superguy
The whole film sucked, and Vinnie was one of the worst things about it IMO. That and killing off 2 major characters like they were irrelevant...

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Superguy
The whole film sucked, and Vinnie was one of the worst things about it IMO. That and killing off 2 major characters like they were irrelevant... did u watch the end after the credits ? proffesor x came back

Scoobless
Originally posted by quickshot

I liked the fact that he didn't use a fake accent ... most of the time actors suck at them anyway.

And the "classic" Juggernaut helmet is pretty stupid and impractical ... with it bolted in place you'd have an incredibly narrow field of vision.

Superguy
did u watch the end after the credits ? proffesor x came back Yeah. And? The movie was bollocks anyway...mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.