Rhino VS The Thing VS The Hulk VS The Black Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
Who's gonna win? A stupid question considering The Black Spiderman will kick all of their asses!

python99
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
Who's gonna win? A stupid question considering The Black Spiderman will kick all of their asses!

Do you mean the symbiote costume Spidey.

He is the weakest one here. He would take out Rhino and be left to face the Hulk. the only way he is going to beat the Hulk is to outsmart him. that is easier said than done.

Tyranno-Chris
He is much stronger than regular Spidey, and he's beaten the Hulk before. In the blue and red costume. And the Thing shouldn't be to hard for Spidey either. Spiderman is the coolest.

Soljer
The Rhino's taken out the Hulk before....

Tyranno-Chris
Odd. Very odd. I bet the Hulk could destroy the Rhino's weak ass.
And i remember the Rhino being weaker than Spiderman in the cartoon Spiderman VS Venom. He was the symbiote Spiderman.

Soljer
He is much stronger than regular Spidey, and he's beaten the Hulk before. In the blue and red costume. And the Thing shouldn't be to hard for Spidey either. Spiderman is the coolest.

1. Fanboy.

2. Symbiote costume Spiderman is no stronger than regular spiderman. He may be slightly more durable, and he needn't replinish his webbing. That's about it.

Oh - and the whole camoflauge thing.

That's it.

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by Soljer
1. Fanboy.

2. Symbiote costume Spiderman is no stronger than regular spiderman. He may be slightly more durable, and he needn't replinish his webbing. That's about it.

Oh - and the whole camoflauge thing.

That's it.
If you've seen spiderman VS Venom it shows Spiderman knocking down a steel door down, and lifting a fire truck. He's stronger. And I bet the Black film Spiderman would own all of them!

Brutacus
If you've seen spiderman VS Venom it shows Spiderman knocking down a steels down, and lifting a fire truck. He's stronger. And I bet the Black film Spiderman would own all their asses!

blink blink blink blink blink

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk slaughters ever one but BlackSpidey who is killed shortly later.

Tyranno-Chris
sorry. I meant steel doors.

Soljer
If you've seen spiderman VS Venom it shows Spiderman knocking down a steel door down, and lifting a fire truck. He's stronger. And I bet the Black film Spiderman would own all of them!

Errmmm... Current red and blue spiderman lifted a train station.

smile.

He's class twenty.

smile.

Symbiote Spidey was only ever class 10-ish.

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk slaughters ever one but BlackSpidey who is killed shortly later.
That's the best joke I've heard all day! Let's break it down

Strength: Hulk
Speed: Spiderman
Durability: Hulk 7/10 Spiderman 7.1/10
Intelligence : Spiderman

Brutacus

euh iff rhino, thing and hulk would hit that steel door they might even bring down the whole building.

Soljer
Did you really just say that symbiote spidey's durability was higher than that of the Hulk?

Jesus H. Christ, and I thought the Hulk Fanboys were bad.

I thought Wolverine fanboys were bad.

I thought the fuggin STORM fanboys were terrible....

But a Spiderman fanboy who argues that Spiderman is more durable than the ****ING HULK?

Jyppe
Give Spiderman THE CURRENT venom symbiote costume to have his stats boosted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.