Ultimate Spider-man VS Movie Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
What happens when these tow go head to head! Of course, movie spiderman is much cooler. I vote film Spiderman.

http://www.harunyahya.com/images_articles/spiderman.jpg

http://media.g4tv.com/images/imagedb2/391/39176_L.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
What happens when these tow go head to head! Of course, movie spiderman is much cooler. I vote film Spiderman.

http://www.harunyahya.com/images_articles/spiderman.jpg

http://media.g4tv.com/images/imagedb2/391/39176_L.jpg

tobey for the win

Tyranno-Chris
YEAH!

Tyranno-Chris
What does everyone else think?

xmeat
ultimate spidey sucks

Tyranno-Chris
This is a poll. Anyone gonna vote?

grey fox
I'll have to go with Movie Spidey , He hefted the entire wall (with some difficulty , but did it none the less) the best I've seen Ult Spidey do is wail on GG.

Draco69
Actually, his best feat to mind is lifting a train. And a small airplane. Don't know which is heavier though....

Ult. Spidey is far more experienced, faces far more dangerous threats, shows greater strength, speed and agility feats.

Also Tobey's a sucky fighter compared to Ult. Spidey who's been trained by SHIELD, Black Widow, Wolverine and Cap. America.

Ult. Spidey 10/10

xmeat
ultimate spidey just a punk kid with a big ass head.

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by Draco69
Actually, his best feat to mind is lifting a train. And a small airplane. Don't know which is heavier though....

Ult. Spidey is far more experienced, faces far more dangerous threats, shows greater strength, speed and agility feats.

Also Tobey's a sucky fighter compared to Ult. Spidey who's been trained by SHIELD, Black Widow, Wolverine and Cap. America.

Ult. Spidey 10/10
Film Spiderman is much more impressive when swinging from the buildings. He is an extremely good fighter for someone who trained himself. And Ultimate Spideys villains never really stay dead. Tobey's do.

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by xmeat
ultimate spidey just a punk kid with a big ass head.

Hulk is a big green c*nt. He loses everywhere.

Your logic is nothing....

xmeat
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Hulk is a big green c*nt. He loses everywhere.

Your logic is nothing.... dickhead why are you involving hulk in this.

Kallark-Kent
dickhead why are you involving hulk in this.

Why did you involve the size of Spideys head?

xmeat
Why did you involve the size of Spideys head? I personally said i think ulti. spidey sucks.

Kallark-Kent
I personally said i think ulti. spidey sucks.

So he looses?

xmeat
So he looses? no he's weak i dont like his concept. Hell even ultimate hulk sucks ass.

Kallark-Kent
no he's weak i dont like his concept. Hell even ultimate hulk sucks ass.

Just because you think the concept sucks, he shouldn't loose.

TheEvilHex
Ultimate Spider-man

Soljer
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Ultimate Spider-man

10/10.

Draco already discussed it.

Oh, and for the record, Xmeat. The Hulk is a big green blubbering vagina.

smile.

Tyranno-Chris
Film Spidey would tear the little Ultimate Spidey to shreds. Ultimate Spidey is a puny little kid who would get his puny little ass beaten. Nuff Said.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Draco69

Ult. Spidey 10/10

Good lord. Where are all these feats coming from?

Evil_Ash
Ult. Spidey's head wins.

Tyranno-Chris
Ultimate Spiderman is nowhere near as tough as film Spidey, film Spidey actually kills his villains. He would pummel Ultimate Spiderman to dust.

Soljer
Ultimate Spiderman is nowhere near as tough as film Spidey, film Spidey actually kills his villains. He would pummel Ultimate Spiderman to dust.

No.

Entity

While I agree that Film Spidey is better name one villain he killed?

Ock? He sacrificed himself to save the city
Green Goblin? Was only impaled by the spear on the glider because Peter jumped out of the way to live. The way his spidersense works he probably didn't even do it consciously.
The bugler? He fell.

h1a8
Movie spiderman sucks. He hits doc ock (a human) in the face with his fists a bunch of times and does no damage (no scratch of blood whatsoever). Barely dodged GG's discs (even got cut) which moves much slower than bullets. Constantly got hit by slow attacks throughout both movies. I was totally disappointed.

Decay
well, in the first one its not that bad of him to be getting hit by the green goblins discs, he didnt really have alot of experience in fighting, or in using his powes. and i think against doc ock he was pulling his punches a bit, he could cave in the guys skull without really trying, he knew doc ock wasnt a bad guy and he was being controlled. he was probably hitting him hard enough to try and ko him, but pulling his punches a bit too much.

that said i would go for ultimate spider-man. way more experience, and he just seems to use his powers more fully. though that is probably because the movie has a higher drama to action ratio. when spider-man 3 comes out though i might have to rethink my position.

Tyranno-Chris
I do not see how Ultimate Spidey could win. I've heard on the game Spiderman 2 that if he didn't pull his punch the people would go splattering open. I didn't make it up. It's true. He can bench-press 10 tons. If he didn't pull his punches at all, and he wanted to, he could probably crush the marrow out of Ultimate Spidery's skull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.