Galactus Vs Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Utrigita
Don't know if it has been there before. But has always wanted to see how a battle between one man vs one of the most powerful races would fare.
Galactus is fully powered and planets are nearby but it is him only against the entire celestials race.

How wins ???

Stupid Rookie
If you mean Full Power G, as in Eternity, then G wins.

All other cases, Celestials win.

Utrigita
even if it is against the entire celestial race ???

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Utrigita
even if it is against the entire celestial race ???

Eternity could destroy the entire race, that is what I am basing "Full Power" Galactus on.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Celestials easily.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Don't know if it has been there before. But has always wanted to see how a battle between one man vs one of the most powerful races would fare.
Galactus is fully powered and planets are nearby but it is him only against the entire celestials race.

How wins ???

i have always said, celestials>>>galactus

they judge him and he dies, too many one galactus

who knows, how old the celestials are, imo they are older than galactus
they made mutants, possibly when its said and done, maybe the phoenix force who's more powerful than g some will say g will use un, not when the celestials have two weapons more powerful than that

i throw u a bone, galactus was amazed when a celestial died during silly the end series, galactus in earth x was frankie franklin is a celestial odin himself thought g was a celestial

smile

last point galactus true form is a star, celestials have the power to destroy stars draw ur conclusion

it merits good conversation

Mordum
Galactus wins. Galactus of earth x did it. Galactus from the F4 comic did it.

guy222
Originally posted by Mordum
Galactus wins. Galactus of earth x did it. Galactus from the F4 comic did it.

galactus died, two celestial beings remade him

smile

he didn't look that powerful when the ovoids slew air walker he lost to the wraith wing u know celesitals made skrulls skrulls made direwraiths don't get me wrong, he's powerful, a force other beings make him look silly remember, phoenix force how about first fallen smile

Mider999
at full power he would kill them

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
at full power he would kill them

ok said before eternity isn't letting him consume anything neither will tribunal that **** is theory

do u realize the full potential of celestials

Darth_Erebus
This has been done multiple times before. Galactus is the third force of the Universe between Eternity and death.

Full or even normal powered G has no problem killing all the Celestials. A weak hungry G is another matter.

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
This has been done multiple times before. Galactus is the third force of the Universe between Eternity and death.

Full or even normal powered G has no problem killing all the Celestials. A weak hungry G is another matter.

i agree, a force of nature

lets see what happens if celestials and galactus fight

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
ok said before eternity isn't letting him consume anything neither will tribunal that **** is theory

do u realize the full potential of celestials
It's so sad you think Tribunal will give a ****.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
It's so sad you think Tribunal will give a ****.

for once, we agree

tribunal is beyond anyone smile

Darth_Erebus
for once, we agree

tribunal is beyond anyone smile

Anyone except TOAA, Classic Beyonder, and oh yeah, he lost to Thanos HOTU too.

guy222
Anyone except TOAA, Classic Beyonder, and oh yeah, he lost to Thanos HOTU too.

the heart of the infinite beat an mbody, we all know that
didn't puma have the power to beat beyonder

u know like i know, beyonder is dead killed by thanos

editors>writers

smile

Decay
i think the whole race would destroy galactus, but well fed one on one he should be able to win. he galalctus, i know hes depowered exponentially with every retcon, but hes one of the 3 essential beings. full powered only the lt should be able to beat him, and eternity and death could stalemate him.

when he first showed up he was unstoppable, no force in the universe could touch him. now everytime any galactic threat shows up its described as "dwarfing even the might of galactus" or something like that. hes become marvels cosmic jobber.

bigbran
Originally posted by Decay
i think the whole race would destroy galactus, but well fed one on one he should be able to win. he galalctus, i know hes depowered exponentially with every retcon, but hes one of the 3 essential beings. full powered only the lt should be able to beat him, and eternity and death could stalemate him.

when he first showed up he was unstoppable, no force in the universe could touch him. now everytime any galactic threat shows up its described as "dwarfing even the might of galactus" or something like that. hes become marvels cosmic jobber. Ya, and that might is never shown against him... imagine that.
Also, Abraxas didn't seem to like what happened to him when Galactus showed up.

I'll go in for the kill, I won't refute any point brought up earlier (don't see the point anyway), Galactus eats the universe, Celestials die.

guy222
Originally posted by Decay

when he first showed up he was unstoppable, no force in the universe could touch him. now everytime any galactic threat shows up its described as "dwarfing even the might of galactus" or something like that. hes become marvels cosmic jobber.

yes

Mider999
for some protector of the multiverse he's not very good at it, the presance got the spectre dealing with small time thugs and the LT cant even help out when billions have died like in the IG saga.

bigbran
for some protector of the multiverse he's not very good at it, the presance got the spectre dealing with small time thugs and the LT cant even help out when billions have died like in the IG saga. First part: Whaaa....

Second: LT didn't care about Thanos doing that, in fact, he said Thanos was following the rules of the multi-verse. All Thanos wanted to do was unsurp Eternity's place.

I have the comic and I can get the scan.

guy222
for some protector of the multiverse he's not very good at it, the presance got the spectre dealing with small time thugs and the LT cant even help out when billions have died like in the IG saga.

so ur comparing tribunal to spectre

ok

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
First part: Whaaa....

Second: LT didn't care about Thanos doing that, in fact, he said Thanos was following the rules of the multi-verse. All Thanos wanted to do was unsurp Eternity's place.

I have the comic and I can get the scan.

just asking, can u post the scan

bigbran
just asking, can u post the scan Ya, just a second or two.

guy222
Ya, just a second or two.

thank u thumb up

bigbran
thank u thumb up Ya, it might take a little longer, but I'll get it.

doomsday49

Full or even normal powered G has no problem killing all the Celestials. A weak hungry G is another matter. co-signed

guy222
Ya, it might take a little longer, but I'll get it.

take ur time

trying to post a scan myself, can be difficult

guy222
Originally posted by doomsday49
co-signed

ok

galactus' power pales to the phoenix force

bigbran
take ur time

trying to post a scan myself, can be difficult Here, got it:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6238/infinitygauntlet3208kp.th.jpg

guy222
Here, got it:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6238/infinitygauntlet3208kp.th.jpg

thank u

i like when tribunal and eternity talk

guy222
yes

Tiamut, The Dreaming Celestial

h1a8
i have always said, celestials>>>galactus

they judge him and he dies, too many one galactus

who knows, how old the celestials are, imo they are older than galactus
they made mutants, possibly when its said and done, maybe the phoenix force who's more powerful than g some will say g will use un, not when the celestials have two weapons more powerful than that

i throw u a bone, galactus was amazed when a celestial died during silly the end series, galactus in earth x was frankie franklin is a celestial odin himself thought g was a celestial

smile

last point galactus true form is a star, celestials have the power to destroy stars draw ur conclusion

it merits good conversation

You say some interesting things. But let me set you straight on a few.
First, Galactus able to become a star has nothing to do with his power ability. He has destroyed galaxies (trillons of stars). Post-Crisis Superman sundipped even overpowered thousands of galaxies of power pushing against him. It was theorized by Byrne that Superman hyper metabolizes his energy from the sun or that the sun gives him power and also opens the doorway to another one of his power sources (psionic).
Second, Galactus is older than the 616 universe itself. He was there when the big bang happened. I don't think the celestials are that old.

If you say that the celestials can beat eternity then you will have an argument on your hands. But if you believe eternity can beat the celestials then it is stated (in Marvel comics) that FP Galactus = Eternity in power and can destroy the entire universe many times over.

Now I believe a non FP Galactus would lose against the entire celestials.

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
You say some interesting things. But let me set you straight on a few.
First, Galactus able to become a star has nothing to do with his power ability. He has destroyed galaxies (trillons of stars). Post-Crisis Superman sundipped even overpowered thousands of galaxies of power pushing against him. It was theorized by Byrne that Superman hyper metabolizes his energy from the sun or that the sun gives him power and also opens the doorway to another one of his power sources (psionic).
Second, Galactus is older than the 616 universe itself. He was there when the big bang happened. I don't think the celestials are that old.

If you say that the celestials can beat eternity then you will have an argument on your hands. But if you believe eternity can beat the celestials then it is stated (in Marvel comics) that FP Galactus = Eternity in power and can destroy the entire universe many times over.

Now I believe a non FP Galactus would lose against the entire celestials.

It appears Galactus and the Watcher fear Tiamut

guy222
It appears Galactus and the Watcher fear Tiamut

He is awake

Galan007
shifty

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5571/celestialvsg6tr8.th.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1634/celestialvsg7va6.th.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1492/celestialvsg12ch7.th.jpg

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4691/celestialvsg13pu7.th.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
shifty

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5571/celestialvsg6tr8.th.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1634/celestialvsg7va6.th.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1492/celestialvsg12ch7.th.jpg

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4691/celestialvsg13pu7.th.jpg

I am trying to post the scans from Eternity #6. Tiamut is awesome smile

the Darkone
Galactus did absorb the Dreaming Celestail in FF 337-341.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus did absorb the Dreaming Celestail in FF 337-341.

Who's afraid of Tiamut now?

the Darkone
Who's afraid of Tiamut now?

let's be real here, Galactus pulls out the UN and it's over. Galactus own his own power would kick the sh** out of Dreaming Celestail. Eternity consider Galactus his equal and that's saying a lot.

guy222
let's be real here, Galactus pulls out the UN and it's over. Galactus own his own power would kick the sh** out of Dreaming Celestail. Eternity consider Galactus his equal and that's saying a lot.

Lets see what happens in Eternals #7. I wanna see Galactus side w/Celestials. Be the only way to stop Tiamut. Celestials couldn't 'kill' him the first time. Galactus didn't use the UN on Tenebrous/Aegis. He went down. We all know his power is nothing to the Phoenix Force.

the Darkone
Where did get Phoenix Force from? Eternals 7: the eternals will not register, Celestails will get involve, Galactus will not get involve unless the Celestails fail you can't have a rogue cosmic being roaming the universe unchecked be real.

guy222
Where did get Phoenix Force from? Eternals 7: the eternals will not register, Celestails will get involve, Galactus will not get involve unless the Celestails fail you can't have a rogue cosmic being roaming the universe unchecked be real.

That was just my opinion. Sorry about that. Celestials won't fail against Tiamut. They 'killed' him before.

Galan007
let's be real here, Galactus pulls out the UN and it's over. That is a plausible option for Galactus, but it's one that he very seldom uses.

In fact, I can only think of 1 or 2 times that he's ever used it.

Plus, if the thread starter wanted that to be an option, he would have said "Galactus /w/ UN v.s. Celestials".

Did he specify that? no

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
The Celestials easily.

Sidious. The Dreaming Celestial is awoke. "When the Last Shadow Falls, I will pronounce my Judgment"

the Darkone
Galactus unleashed his full power and reduce Dreaming Celestail to cosmic ash.

guy222
Galactus unleashed his full power and reduce Dreaming Celestail to cosmic ash.

I respect ur opinion. Mine is different. Tiamut judges Galactus. His head falls off. Really, fearing Tiamut is reasonable. He couldn't 'kill' em before. He's afraid now. Celestials couldn't 'kill' Tiamut the first time. They used 'The Weapon'. IMHO, what should happen is Galactus fights alongside Celestials. Probably won't happen.

Utrigita
I respect ur opinion. Mine is different. Tiamut judges Galactus. His head falls off. Really, fearing Tiamut is reasonable. He couldn't 'kill' em before. He's afraid now. Celestials couldn't 'kill' Tiamut the first time. They used 'The Weapon'. IMHO, what should happen is Galactus fights alongside Celestials. Probably won't happen.

I so hate to get involdved in my own thread but I must correct something. The celestial succeded in killing Tiamut but then they locked his energyform (ore something like that) away in a container. And correct galan NO UN is allowed

Kadesh
Question, what powers do the celestial posses? I know they stand like 2000 feet tell this and that

guy222
Originally posted by Kadesh
Question, what powers do the celestial posses? I know they stand like 2000 feet tell this and that

Celestials possess power. Galactus also. I like both characters smile

Kadesh
Celestials possess power. Galactus also. I like both characters smile .... what kind of power? pyrokinesis? cyrokinesis? psychic? telekenesis? What lol

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Kadesh
.... what kind of power? pyrokinesis? cyrokinesis? psychic? telekenesis? What lol

All of that and more.

Cosmic power, reality - warping, teleporting, regeneration, shapeshifting, matter manipulation, space and time manipulation, energy projection, most everything.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Endless Mike
All of that and more.

Cosmic power, reality - warping, teleporting, regeneration, shapeshifting, matter manipulation, space and time manipulation, energy projection, most everything. do celestials > dark phoenix?

Endless Mike
I think so.... althought I'm unclear on the powers of all the different Phoenix incarnations

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I think so.... althought I'm unclear on the powers of all the different Phoenix incarnations

Sidious agrees. Celestials appear to be ommipotent. Meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.