Skate Kids (Sign-In)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Souichiro Nagi
Skate Kids
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ummmee/ZCT05_FOX_14.jpg

Skating... By far one of the most intense sports and hobbies alive today. Not intense physically, but mentally and emotionally. It gives a person a sense of freedom, and relief. As the wheels carry them off through the word where they may choose and the wind blows against their bodies, their cares seem to wash away and they are filled with excitement. And the rush you get when you make that jump off that ramp or staircase is unmatched by anything else. The adrenaline, the rush, the weightless feeling, it's just unbeatable.

Skating, both by Skates and Boards is an important thing in the lives of lots of people. Some have come so far as to make a living out of it. Professionals. Getting paid to do what seems to be the only option for them in thier life. Also, it's their true passion. Everyone wants tobe able to do what they love for a living. And sure enough, if they try hard enough, anything is possible.

This is a big Skater thread. Both Skaters and SkaterBoarders are allowed. With a bit of a Tony Hawk edge to it, the main idea is to get sponsored and reach pro status. Everyone will start off as a young person with the love for skating. Friends and past relationships and being related is fine. Sooner or later, we will all try to get sponsored and do whatever it takes to make it. If anyone will succeed is unknown, but one can dream, cant they?

Sheet:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearence:
Attitude:
Normal Attire:
Theme song:
History:
Board/Skates: A description or picture of your pair of skates, or your board.

Name: James Spikes
Height:
Weight:
Appearence: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/stupid_fukkin_girl/1158424210_imeguy15pg.jpg
Attitude: Nice, Quick to anger, Cool, A whole new person on his skateboard
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V12WsxakOBE
History: At the age of 2 James was climbing up on a Skateboard. At the age of 6 he first began to practice Skateboarding, he always had a passion for it. Even had a compliment from Tony Hawk before. He now practices as hard as he can, spending most of his life Skateboarding.
Board/Skates: http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/gchamp123/skateboard.jpg

Famous Chars:
Tony Hawk
Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins
Bob Burnquist
Dustin Dollin
Nyjah Huston
Bam Margera
Rodney Mullen
Paul Rodriguez
Ryan Sheckler
Daewon Song
Mike Vallely
Stevie Williams
Garret rush

There will soon be others. Other people can help by telling me some famous skateing stars.

K Tragedy
Chad Muska.
He's a famous skater.
And I heart him.
Sexy beasty!

But yeah!
If no one minds, I want Bam!

MadMel
Name: andrew lester (lester for short)
Height: unknown
Weight: unknown
Appearence: bright blue hair with black streaks, and a sleeveless shirt (usually grey) with grey/black shorts..always wears sunglasses...the only execption is when theres a rule stating he cant wear them in competitions
Attitude: friendly, Cool, experienced, but sometimes quiet..
Theme song: n/a
History: lester was a natural skateboarder..at the age of 9 he was outdoing every teenager in the whole town..when he was 13 he won a friendly annual competition that was across 6 towns in the region, and since then he has only lost once..

Silent Coyote
Name: Spike McCoy (my real name)
Height: 5'7
Weight: 112
Appearence: pic
Attitude: very friendly but also very competitive
Normal Attire: usually shorts and a skin tight shirt
Theme song: iron man
History: Spikes older brother always loved skatebording and he made it pro and now Spikes life goal and dream is to make it as a pro skateboarder
Board/Skates: pic in next post

Silent Coyote
heres wuts on my board

Baby Bear
Name:Clyde Mccalister
Height:5'8
weight:184(fit and lean)
appearance:Long black puffy hair,a new york cap,brown skinned,white tank, beige khakis,nikes
Attitude:quiet,disiplined
Normal attire:White tank,black jeans,white and black nikes
Theme song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I810cncMO4E
History:Clyde nevr really cared for skateboarding.He seen lots of people with skateboards and wondered if they really had any fun.That is what turned clyde to try skateboarding

Baby Bear
Board graphic:

Baby Bear
wait this is my deck graphic not the first one!!

Krone
Name: Mike Pentelow
Height: 5'10
Weight: 119
Appearence: Beach blond hair, fringe just over his eyes.
Attitude: Light hearted, always up for a laugh.
Normal Attire: White Tshirt, Red hoody, checkered Vans. All baggy stuff!
Theme song: Helicopter- Bloc Party, Beatles -any song!
History: Born in the culture capital of England, the City that gave birth so many things, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Star, Liverpool Football club (Mikes second passion) and finally Geoff Rowley 100% Liverpudlian skater, one of the only Liverpudlians to be recognized as a Pro Skater. Mike Dreams to one day be a Pro, hes always admired Geoff and frequently tries to mimic and usually fail at the Rowley Dark slide.
Board/Skates:

Darkchoco
Name: Josh Blueblood
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Appearence: Dark Brown Hair, Hazel eyes.
Attitude: Always acts funny, hardly serious.
Normal Attire: Hollister Clothes
Theme song: Smallville theme song
History: A boy that was skateboarding since 10, his dream is to compete in the Xgames
Board/Skates:

Darkchoco
Skateboard:

MadMel
oh yea forgot the board

Silent Coyote
when and how is this going to start

Souichiro Nagi
When i feel i should start it. And i'm gonna start off Skateboarding.

Rules
1. Post atleast 4 sentences!
2. Be descriptive
3. Don't have post like this. "Alex jump off the rail and allied. then he did a backflip falling and got up like it was nuthin."
4. PROPER GRAMMER! I don't care if you have to use spellcheck. I mean that's why it's there.
5. HAVE FUN!!

MadMel
lol..

Souichiro Nagi
People who need to give me a sample
Madmel
Silent Coyote
Baby Bear
Krone
Dark Choco

New Rule: Must give me a sample of how you rp. Before you start rping. It has to be four sentences long.

KT you can be Chad since i know you're awesome at rping. You don't have to post a sample. And Madmel change the lost only once thing to something else.

MadMel
aww..

Darkchoco
Josh walked out of his house and got on his board. He skated over to the nearest skate park and tried a couple tricks. Half of them were crashes. "Ill never get this right" Josh moaned as he sat on the bench eating some nachos.

trademark
Name: John
Height:
Weight:
Appearence:http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e193/Danny520/animeboyinrain.jpg
Attitude: John is shyer then a normal person but besides that he is a a normall teen
Normal Attire:
Theme song:
History: John never competed in one skating tournament not because he sucked or anything he just did not want all the action. Besides that John had a normall life he got into skating when he was three and was a natural. As he grow up he became good at both Street and vert.
Board/Skates: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/bored1.jpg

Krone
Mike flew up out of the bowl and Indy Grabbed across the gap, landing he lost the grip on his board, he hit the ground hard smashing his face on the concrete bowl. "Ughhh" He groaned as he struggled to move wiping the blood away off his nose "Ahhh dude... that was wack" some random skater was pointing out the obvious to Mike as he lay on the floor, "Oh really... I didn't notice" he struggled as he got up rubbing his ribs.

That alright for a sample?

K Tragedy
Trademark!!! *Glomps!* You never answered my PM you pickle-dickle!! You know how hurt I feel? It's hurt. I tell you! Pweeeeeeeaase PM me cause I think someone is hacking my account and I'm all scared!!

... I have to pee...

WHEEEEE!!

hehe... Sorry hyper! So I'll get some of the things and whatnot that I need for the profile. Whoot!

Souichiro Nagi
Madmel
Silent Coyote
Baby Bear
Trademark

Dark Choco and Krone your's are approved.

MadMel
curse you...you already know how i rp :@
---------------------------------------------------
as lester kicked off, he felt the exitement, and fear, that he always got with skateboarding..this fear, however, was the one that felt good..he was in control, no one else had to decide or to take responsibility for him..he headed for the deserted waterfoutain that had been dry as long as lester could remember..it was an absolutely massive fountain bowl, it could have literally been an inground pool..
'the perfect skate spot' lester though to himself as headed toward it..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
happy?

Darkchoco
He has a fear of the feelign of taking control?

MadMel
no adrenaline fear..

Souichiro Nagi
Can you use Capital letters. But it's approved, Darkchoco what are you talking about?

Darkchoco
idk lmao

Souichiro Nagi
Lol! laughing out loud

MadMel
big grin..

Souichiro Nagi
I'm so glad i made this rp. Skate Kids will be awesome!

MadMel
yay...and hopefully UH will be finally taken back to kmc, where it belongs

Souichiro Nagi
Hell yeah!!!!! It belongs here it's too fast there it makes no sense. Here is where it belongs and should be. I should have only told him about the site. I support the site and will join the rps there. But not that one. Originally posted by JacopeX
Ive also made a poll in the OOC forum. Should I close it down and Go create the RP here in KMC or leave it there.......Im pissed off at myself for listening to someone. Everyone wanted him to make it here. Originally posted by JacopeX
Im just pissed I listen to anyone. My RP wouldve of been awesome in KMC but Why the friggin hell did I do it in the friggin Blaxican forum. AH! mad Damn! Said it himself, this is the home for UH! I'm gonna miss out on the second trilogy because of that site. The third one too if he makes it there.

MadMel
he isnt..
he wont...
cant...

Souichiro Nagi
he isnt..
he wont...
cant...

What?

MadMel
laughing out loud

Souichiro Nagi
laughing

trademark

Souichiro Nagi
"Way" "Grinded" You missed spelled those words. Approved.

Silent Coyote
Baby Bear

Souichiro Nagi
Baby Bear your char can't be 21. "Skate Kids".

MadMel
laughing out loud

trademark
Why did this never happen

Baby Bear
Okay sourchigo you want a rp sample well that is what you'll get!!

Clyde picked up his fresh new skateboard that had a tupac graphic on it. He walked outside the driveway and into a skate park nearby. He noticed that it was filled with other skaters. To get his attention he went onto a ramp and did a acid drop into the bowl.

He sped up to get more air when he was going to launch out of the bowl.

*Zoom*

He launched out the bowl with success and pulled off a christ walk followed by a chirst air.

He was about to land. oh crap!

*Boom*

He lands into some garbage bags that were in a pile.

"Damn that was a close one!"

MadMel
Originally posted by trademark
Why did this never happen
idk you made it stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.