Green Arrow Needs A Spin-Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
In my opinion, Green Arrow SAVED Smallville. I haven't watched the show for a while, but Justin Hartley made it interesting again.

Thus I believe that Green Arrow is so cool that he deserves his own spin-off a la Angel with Buffy.

Anyone agree?

I would definitely watch it.

Darth Macabre
Definitely...Justin Hartley's Green Arrow is incredible.

We're already talking about it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437306_1-smallvilles-green-arrow-chronicles

Draco69
Isn't the Green Arrow Chronicles a cell-phone game or something?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Draco69
Isn't the Green Arrow Chronicles a cell-phone game or something?

Not a game, but short episodes from Sprint Wireless....But we were talking about the actually show...or atleast I was. stick out tongue

Dan-El
We all were. Go ahead and start discussing it there. Requesting close.

Mic Assassin
I'd prefer one focusing on the entire Justice League actually.

Dan-El
You know what? This place can be used to discuss a spin-off, whereas the other one can either be used to discuss the chronicles, or just be deleted.

I've been thinking about it, and I think a GA spin-off would be the perfect place to introduce Green Lantern!

Darkchoco
Yeah but it might fail like the Flash's I would like a Justice League Spinoff

Dan-El
It seems to me that they've been testing ol' Green Jeans with all his appearances in Smallville, and all the tests are positive. I'm sure once we hit the last season of Smallville, we'll be seeing the first season of Green Arrow.

Darkchoco
WOO HOO i hope same character and costume

Im going to take pics of me later with my cell, me dressed as superman, the flash, and green arrow.

Darkchoco
http://arrow.kryptonsite.com/

((The_Anomaly))
I hardly think Green Arrow "saved" Smallville. I actually found his character quite annoying at times. I'm glad he's gone so they can focus on what the show is supposed to be about....ya know that guy? Umm....Clark....something...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hopefully they'll spin Green Arrow off.

Kal875
I found this trailer which I thought was pretty cool (besides the stupid karate moves), while looking for the people who designed his costume in Whither (because I want a hat like his):
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2639702

(if any of you know where to find a hat like his, or who designed his costume in that ep., can you please let me know? Thanks)

Dan-El
Yeah, it's a trailer for the Longbow Hunters. They have part one on iFilm, but never finished because the old guy died.

Kal875
That sux.

Kon-El
I agree there should be Green Arrow spin-off and also Justice League spin-off with all the actors from S6 E11 - Justice big grin

Eclipso
They tried to make a aquaman one and it failed.

Dan-El
I don't think a JLA spin-off would be so wise. They tried to make a live-action JLA show in the late 90's (with Green Lantern, Flash, the Atom, and Fire), and that failed miserably.

Darkchoco
that was late 90s, we got better technology now

Magee
A Justice League show is not possible due to all the different characters rights being owned by different companys. Chances are Superman batman and wonder woman wouldn't be in it along with most of the well known members. Only chance would be the shite smallville league which I guess is what your talking about.

Amazon
They could still do it. They might just have to give them different names. Like the way they call the Flash "Impulse" instead. And what was the other nic name given to Clark by Oliver? It wasn't superman but I can't remember right now. They could find a way.

Dan-El
From K-Site

"Smallville writer Steve DeKnight has revealed on his blog that the Green Arrow will not be making an appearance in the finale. 'Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Justin will be available to reprise his role as Green Arrow . I believe he has a gig on a CW pilot,' he said."

Could it be that this CW pilot is Green Arrow? Maybe? Hopefully!

And Amazon, the nickname you were thinking about is "Boy Scout", which aludes to the fact that Superman, in the comics, is labled as the "Big, Blue Boy Scout"

Amazon
Awww man that sucks. I like Justin hartley, he was really good as the green arrow. I hope your right though. I hope it's because they're makeing a justice league show or a green arrow spin off. That would be awesome. I hope he can find the time to do his new show and appear here and there in smallville. It adds so much to the show.

Kal of Krypton
I just got a replica custom made Green Arrow suit off eBay.

WOOT WOOT!

Amazon
Awesome! Do you have the voice modulator too... damn I sound like a trekki haha borg

Kal of Krypton
No, I want one though.... sad

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I recently read somewhere that Justin Hartley will be returing to Smallville.

Amazon
Yah I heard that too. The Green Arrow may make a few appearances. Yay!!

Arachnid1
I'm hopping the pilot is a JL show. Then, that would give them an excuse to meet Bruce Wayne. It would be a good story line. Billionair Bruce Wayne goes missing and its the JL's mission to find and aquore him werever he is. They could meet him durring his training and if we're lucky, we'll get a Batman vs Green Arrow fight which would be kind of cool since they both have gadgets and are in top physical condition.

Kal of Krypton
That my friend, would be amazing.

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by Amazon
Awesome! Do you have the voice modulator too... damn I sound like a trekki haha borg Ok, I just got it today, and I'm wearing it right now, I have one of my arrows in the back quiver and theres no way it hell that it's that easy to get them out, unless they used shorter ones.

Amazon
That is so cool. You should totally upload a video of you in the outfit with the voice modulator on you tube or something. I'd love to see that.

Kal of Krypton
lol, will do as soon as I can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.