The insane asylum:Lost souls (sign up)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baby Bear
This rpg is about a penititry that was set on the island in the 1940s. As we know this place is for people that are criminally insane and just plain crazy.After two years the penintitry population was increased by 507 people at a time. As soon as the asylum was filled up more people the penintintry started to get out of hand.The security couldn't handle the patients at once. So they unleashed a lethal gas that killed everybody.Now, in 2008 college kids go on a trip to that same particular island. But little do they know it was a pentintry and what was about to put them in danger.

RULES
1. NO goddmodding
2.minimum of 6 sentences
3.Don't start with any weapons
4.you can just a little romance,JUST A LITTLE!!!
5.you can wonder of in the asylum if you chose to.
6.Later on in the rp someone will die

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Agesad18-23)
Social group:
Type of personsadPreppy,thug,nerd,etc.)
Bio:

SpadeKing
I'm in eek! nice av tooermm

Name: D.J.
Social group: ghetto? messed
Type of person: Jock/thug
Bio: (I hate these things) He is a big time sports lover and player, does a little freestyle on his freetime fav. rapper is 2pac (R.I.P. cry ) plays football, basketball, and track. already won a heisman and is predicted to win one next year. the only reason he decided to come on the trip is cause he figured he could trick some girl into getting lucky no expression

Baby Bear
Name: Clyde McCalister
Social group:Ghetto
Type of person:thug
Appearance:Long puffy black hair,striped shirt,black jeans,brown skin,black jeans

Bio:Clyde used to play footbal until he was kicked off because of his grades.Clyde isn't dumb he just has a hard time understanding the work.Later on he improved and he was chosen to go on this trip.

Kuchiki
Name: Lauren Kimamoto

Social Group: Popular/baller

Type of person: Preppy/ popular

Race: Half Japanese and half Filipino.

Appearance: Her appearance (except older)

Bio: Lauren was always loud outside of class, which made her the center of attention.
She has what some would call a perfect life; she's pretty and popular.
She's kind of rich and she loves shopping at Hollister, Abercrombie and American Eagle; the popular and expensive stores.
She has many friends and a sweet boyfriend.

Darkchoco
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Josh Blueblood
Social group: Nerdish Popular
Type of person: Preppy
Bio: In Highschool, Josh was the Nerdy guy, didnt have any kind of growth spur, the year after college, everything came to him, now hes tall and pretty strong, and is going to college to be a photographer for a newspaper. Hes Preppy and Still wears nerdy glasses, shops at hollister.
He will do anything for a good story. But for some reason girls are very attracted to his new look. Hes also a gentlaman and had his eye on that one girl.(Who has a jerk for a boyfriend) Goes on the trip to write a story on it for his internship.

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Kuchiki

Bio: Lauren was always loud outside of class, which made her the center of attention.
She's kind of rich and she loves shopping at Hollister, Abercrombie and American Eagle; the popular and expensive stores.

Laurens Boyfriend (if Bear doesn't mind.)

Name: Matthew Ichibanu

Social Group: Baller

Type of person: Athletic/ popular

Race: Half Chinese half Japanese

Appearance: He stands at 5'9 with short spikey hair. He wears long basketball shorts with a long black shirt (basketball design on the back).

Bio: Matthew has always been an athletic person. He entered basketball at the age of 7 and has never quit. He may not have a perfect life, but he has the greatest girlfriend, Lauren. He plays college ball but majors in photography.

Baby Bear
Its okay kuchiki!!!! You can give lauren a boyfriend!!! yes

Kuchiki
Thanks big grin

Krone
Name: Mike Kain
Ages: 18
Social group: Skater/Indie
Type of personality: Laid back, quiet bit of an outcast.
Appearance: 5'10/11, Beach Blond hair slightly long just above eyes, slim, riped Jeans and a tshirt, Black Hoody. Black an White checkered Vans. Bag with board on.
Bio:Mike always kept himself to himself, occasionally conversing with the other skaters, unlike the majority of his school he doesn't like rap, the only hip hop he listens to is the old school classics, hes into some new age indie, and old rock. Born in england he has a habit of liking bands that not many other people may of heard of.

Silent Coyote
hey kucki i'll play as the bf lol

Darkchoco

Laurens Boyfriend (if Bear doesn't mind.)

Name: Matthew Ichibanu

Type of person: Athletic/ popular

Race: Half Chinese half Japanese

Appearance: He stands at 5'9 with short spikey hair. He wears long basketball shorts with a long black shirt (basketball design on the back).

Bio: Matthew has always been an athletic person. He entered basketball at the age of 7 and has never quit. He may not have a perfect life, but he has the greatest girlfriend, Lauren. He plays college ball but majors in photography.

Im in college for photography mad lmao, and your character is the person my character has a crush on love geek

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Silent Coyote
hey kucki i'll play as the bf lol

Do you really want to?

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Im in college for photography mad lmao, and your character is the person my character has a crush on love geek

I actually have plans for them breaking up. laughing out loud

Kuchiki

Although her relationshio isn't the best,
They've been through hard times and will still remain friends.
She goes on this trip to try and get her relationsip stronger.

Added a little bit more to the bio

Darkchoco
Perfect, thats how i was thinking the story was goign to go happy

Kuchiki
But just in case Silent Coyote was serious, Matthew is really protective of her.

Darkchoco
When will we start?

Darkchoco
maybe 2 more people or is 6 good?

jewallac
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Chance Hilton
Social group: Popular newbie freshman
Type of person: Good spirited, funny, sense of humor, a slight know-it-all but gives good advice, intelligent.
Bio: Just turned 19. Always has something to say about everything in the world. Makes friends easily. Parents struggled to get money for him to get into college but won scholarships instead.

Silent Coyote
yea im serious i play as ur bf so u dont have to rp as 2 people if thats fine with you

Baby Bear
But just in case Silent Coyote was serious, Matthew is really protective of her.

well me and silent coyote will beat up matthew!!! big grin laughing out loud

Silent Coyote
beat him up isnt that who i am ???????

Jenny_Bug
Name: Jessie
Social group: Ghetto
Type of person: In between thug and preppy
Bio: just turned 20 likes flirting and is not soft. SHE IS TOUGH.
favorite saying is "BRINGT IT"

Baby Bear
Originally posted by Baby Bear

uh oh!!!! I dug myself a hole and can't get out!!!!! um i think i will beat your character up just don't make clyde angery!!

Silent Coyote
im not but im confused y would i help u beat myself up lol

Kuchiki
Sometime later on, I plan on taking back Matthew, ok?

Silent Coyote
so w8 ur going to break up with me and then get back togeter with me ???

Kuchiki
No I'm going to rp Matthew later on.

Silent Coyote
?????? im confused how u going to do that if im playing as him lol remember im new to this stuff

Baby Bear
Silent coyote why u didn't make a character???

Kuchiki
I have two characters; Lauren and Matthew.
I'm currently playing Lauren only
But later on, I will be playing Matthew and Lauren.

So that means, you'll have to play a different character.

Silent Coyote
sadsadsadsadsadsad but i like matthew hes my kinda guy

Kuchiki
Sorry, but I think I have a better understanding of who he is and what actions he makes.

But if you want, I can make you another character.

Silent Coyote
ok sadsadsadsad(sadsadsadsadsadsad

Kuchiki
Just tell me what kind of guy you want him to be modeled around.

Silent Coyote
matt lol

Kuchiki
Name: Jeffrey

Type of person: Baller/popular

Bio: Like his best friend Matthew, Jeffrey has been playing basketball since he was young. Matthew and Jeffrey are playing on the same team, and are the stars.

Add more if you want.

Darkchoco
Jefferey xD I always thought that name was funny lol

Kuchiki
It's because your thinking about Jeffery the Giraffe!!

Darkchoco
YOURE RIGHT!!!!

Silent Coyote
ok name changed to Spike and he is a real flirt until he has a girl

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Name: Jessie
Social group: Ghetto
Type of person: In between thug and preppy
Bio: just turned 20 likes flirting and is not soft. SHE IS TOUGH.
favorite saying is "BRINGT IT"

me like naughty

jewallac
I'm canceling my character.

SpadeKing
pic appearance: http://www.kinoballe.lv/foto/fg/254ft.jpg

Nelly stick out tongue #23

Silent Coyote
yes and wut about him

Kuchiki
Just wondering, but why does almost everyone like Lauren?!

Baby Bear
well clyde doesn't!!

Kuchiki
I know, but so far, three guy do!

Silent Coyote
who spike,josh and matt??? and also u gotta remember they r teen guys lol stick out tongue

Kuchiki

Could have sworn you said that your character liked mine.

Darkchoco
I planned on picking a girl for my guy to like from the beggining

Silent Coyote
me 2 lol dont make me kill u josh lol

Darkchoco
Ill be waiting big grin

Silent Coyote
i call the tent with lauren lol stick out tongue

Darkchoco
Too late Lauren picked with Jessie, laughing out loud

im going by myself in the asylum.

Silent Coyote
lol i was jp and looks like u will be the 1 to die since u r going alone messed whistle

o and dont get killed by the alien s i told u there were alien s right well just dont get killed by them ok

alien alien alien

Darkchoco
lol wow, i hope im not the first.

Silent Coyote
i think u wer lol

Darkchoco
Im not dead yet, and i hope to see my character to see many action spots with my character that keeps me alive.

Silent Coyote
dont worry im looking for u now u'll be safe with me lol

evil laugh

lol just playing

Darkchoco
Im going to make my character find a bow somewhere

Silent Coyote
ok and how is that i doubt a nut house would have a bow in it

Darkchoco
idk lmao

sayiamon
Name: Jerry
Social group: None
Type of person: Quiet.
Bio: Has had a near horrible life. Her parents died at the age of 10. She had lived with foster parents until she was able to go to college. People think she is wierd. Is quiet.

Can I join?

Baby Bear
yeah u can but its dead i can try to revive it

SpadeKing
I was about to tell him that cry

Silent Coyote
i kinda miss this rp sad

Wild-Cherry
Can I join?

EDIT: If it lives?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Can I join?

EDIT: If it lives?

of course........ if it lives

Baby Bear
Here is the sign up thread just in case anyone else wants to join.

Silent Coyote
i dont think they like us bear sad

Baby Bear
Well someone might join(Hopefully) But don't get your hopes up cuz there is a possibility that this will be put to rest.

Baby Bear
Here is the sign up thread just in case anyone else wants to join.

well does anyone else want to join? I mean im found a idea that we can use for the rp. But if u don't want 2 u don't have to.

JakShadowRaiden
Name: Jacc Raiden (goes by Raiden)
Social group: social outcast
Type of person: very quiet around those he doesn't trust, and he doesn't trust many... he tends to stay away from most since they all consider him a freak
Bio: He was raised in the outer-city limits, and spent the majority of his home life playing video games and learning as much as he could about the world. He knows a lot about useless information, and shows no fear in trying to help himself. It's the others he doesn't feel too intent on helping. For now, at least.

<<sry if it's to late to join... my first RP on here, so if I need to change anything, lemme know, kk?>>

Baby Bear
Anyone wanna take a chance with this? Cuz I was thinkin up some ideas.

Souichiro Nagi
Are we gonna start this over? If so i'm in.

Baby Bear
Yeah we will start it over cuz it didn't go as it planned on the first one.

JakShadowRaiden
kk... jes lemme know what i kan do 2 hellp!

Kuchiki
I'll give this another go.

Souichiro Nagi
Awesome sup Kuchiki! big grin

Souichiro Nagi
Name: Angelo Kouldelka
Ages: 18
Social group: Hood, Ghetto
Type of person: Thug
Bio: His momma was shot at the age of 7. Angelo's mom was shot and he began to sell drugs at the age of 8 going into the gang called Vice Lords. Having a tattoo on his back saying Loyal to the fullest. His nickname is Goo Goo. He seems to become good friends with tough ad mean acting kids.

JakShadowRaiden
Originally posted by JakShadowRaiden
Name: Jacc Raiden (goes by Raiden)
Social group: social outcast
Type of person: very quiet around those he doesn't trust, and he doesn't trust many... he tends to stay away from most since they all consider him a freak
Bio: He was raised in the outer-city limits, and spent the majority of his home life playing video games and learning as much as he could about the world. He knows a lot about useless information, and shows no fear in trying to help himself. It's the others he doesn't feel too intent on helping. For now, at least.

<<sry if it's to late to join... my first RP on here, so if I need to change anything, lemme know, kk?>>

<<sry. jes wanted to make sure my charry was registered for this... since you guys decided to start over, i thought i might bump my profile... sry if that was out of line... >>

Baby Bear
It wasn't out of the line. Anyone else wants to sign up here? PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambience
might I join?

Baby Bear
Yeah u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambience
ok wonderful I'll start my intro right this moment. =]

Ambience

Baby Bear
This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Alright its approved.

D@An!m@t0l'
Name: Shawn
social group: his own

Bio: Shawn has long spikey white hair, and his eyes have blue/green lines below them. His attire consists of a ragged white jacket with an upturned collar, rolled up sleeves, and black inner lining. Shawn wears it open, revealing his chest.
Shawn is a seemingly laid back and irreverent individual at first glance, but is very impulsive with a lethally short temper. He is blunt, and rude. Revealing an insane grin whenever he becomes excited. Shawn seems to say whatever is on his mind, regardless of whether or not it is appropriate.

Baby Bear
Alright cool. You wanna rp at the thread now?

D@An!m@t0l'
no why would i stick out tongue

Baby Bear
This is my character

D@An!m@t0l'
nice wer u find it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.