mrmxy/batmite/emperorjoker vs spectre/theword/livingtribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

bump

Trolt
bump

these types of fights are boring ...no need to bump buddy.

guy222
Originally posted by Trolt
these types of fights are boring ...no need to bump buddy.

i thought it was cute

we all know how powerful those cartoon characters are

thanks for the post

King Kandy
Team two.

Did you think it would be any other way?

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Team two.

Did you think it would be any other way?

again, we agree

guy222
ok

anyone have a scan of the word?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy beats LT or Spectre maybe both. but batmite's power is only universal. ANd joker's power is batmite's power so you might as well take him out of the fight since he can't be using the power and batmight using it at the same time. Mxy is over powered by The word of God.

qqqqqqq
team 2

Entity
LT solos or at least equals the other team.

qqqqqqq
agree

Thanos_THOTU
LT 2nd only to God (One-Above-All)

Mxy is not second only to God (Presence)

They use the Mxyztplk destroyed all realities and times feat that isn't even canon -- But then again Abraxas with the Ultimate Nullifier could do the same.

LT >> IG >> I-IG >> UN = Worlds funnest Mxyztplk
LT >>>>>> Worlds funnest Mxyztplk

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

They use the Mxyztplk destroyed all realities and times feat that isn't even canon -- But then again Abraxas with the Ultimate Nullifier could do the same.

Its strange, we agree. But that's cool. Living Tribunal=Spectre=Word>A Cartoon Character.

h1a8

LT is not second only to God.
But being second only to God in your multiverse has nothing to do with being more powerful than another multiverse's nth only to God (where n is greater than 2).
For example, Assuming that all Gods (not gods) have equal power in their respective multiverses, God can create X to have n amount of power difference between him and A. But the God in another multiverse can create A, B, C, and D all with less than n amount of power difference between him and them. So A, B, C, D each are all >>> X Thus the logic of being second to God in your multiverse means that you are more powerful than another multiverse's 3rd, 4th, 5th,.. is faulty.
We go by power feats. And not only does LT lacks the calibur of power feats Mxy has but has clearly shown himself to be non omnipotent countless times. I seriously doubt that he can destroy a single multiverse.

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
But being second only to God in your multiverse has nothing to do with being more powerful than another multiverse's nth only to God (where n is greater than 2).
For example, Assuming that all Gods (not gods) have equal power in their respective multiverses, God can create X to have n amount of power difference between him and A. But the God in another multiverse can create A, B, C, and D all with less than n amount of power difference between him and them. So A, B, C, D each are all >>> X Thus the logic of being second to God in your multiverse means that you are more powerful than another multiverse's 3rd, 4th, 5th,.. is faulty.
We go by power feats. And not only does LT lacks the calibur of power feats Mxy has but has clearly shown himself to be non omnipotent countless times. I seriously doubt that he can destroy a single multiverse.

Mxy>LT?

Symmetric Chaos
Mxy>LT?

His logic is apparently Myx >>>>>>>>> Anything short of the writers.

h1a8
Mxy>LT?

Yes by feats.
Even if LT is second only to God in power that wouldn't prove that he is more powerful than Mxy (The logic is faulty). LT has even lost battles, or got punked before.
Thus how can he be second only to God. His power is pathetic in comparison to what Mxy has shown. That just shows you that DC has a much higher power base than Marvel.

And notice:
People are saying that LT>>>Mxy only due to him being second to God and Mxy isn't. Do you see how stupid that is?
If you don't believe me then ask them (ask them all).
They would even agree that Mxy has has better showing in power than LT.
Just the ole stupid "he is second to God" mess.

guy222
Yes by feats.
Even if LT is second only to God in power that wouldn't prove that he is more powerful than Mxy (The logic is faulty). LT has even lost battles, or got punked before.
Thus how can he be second only to God. His power is pathetic in comparison to what Mxy has shown. That just shows you that DC has a much higher power base than Marvel.

And notice:
People are saying that LT>>>Mxy only due to him being second to God and Mxy isn't. Do you see how stupid that is?
If you don't believe me then ask them (ask them all).
They would even agree that Mxy has has better showing in power than LT.
Just the ole stupid "he is second to God" mess.

Living Tribunal and Spectre's power in Marvel vs DC. Whatever, those silly cartoon characters did with Spectre, isn't a match for the power Tribunal and Spectre possess. Living Tribunal is second to TOAA. Spectre/Word second to the Presence.

h1a8
Living Tribunal and Spectre's power in Marvel vs DC. Whatever, those silly cartoon characters did with Spectre, isn't a match for the power Tribunal and Spectre possess. Living Tribunal is second to TOAA. Spectre/Word second to the Presence.

laughing
They are all cartoon characters (unless someone makes a movie).
And are you saying LT is second to TOAA to get under my skin?
Didn't you read my reply to that above?
If you don't understand it then tell me I will try to explain easier.

Here it is again:

guy222
laughing
They are all cartoon characters (unless someone makes a movie).
And are you saying LT is second to TOAA to get under my skin?
Didn't you read my reply to that above?
If you don't understand it then tell me I will try to explain easier.

Here it is again:

I respect ur opinion. My last retort, Living Tribunal=Spectre=Word. Cartoon Characters are not more powerful to the supreme beings of each company. One Above All>LT. The Presence>Spectre=Word. smile

Thanos_THOTU
The only two places where Mxyztplk have beaten Spectre where in Worlds funnest and Emperor Joker.
Worlds funnest = Worst PIS I've seen (except for the celestial being greater than LT) Besides that Spectre was host-less.
Emperor Joker was also filled with PIS, Anti-Life Equation was stated to be a billion times more powerful than Mxyztplk, and the Spectre is superior to that, but then again he was host-less there as well.

Mxyztplk maybe is in the 5th tier (where Presence is in tier 0) or maybe even 6th or 7th.
When the Living Tribunal is in the 1st tier (TOAA being in tier 0).

Abraxas presence alone caused the universes to colapse all together.
When he got the Nullifier he could've destroyed them in an instant.
A incomplete Infinity Gauntlet is supreme to the Ultimate Nullifier ect.

There're maybe 10 (at least, that's what I counted to) in Marvel that can destroy all the universes.
Witht the weakest being:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4203/beot5kp6.th.jpg

Batman-Prime
Mxy > Superman-Prime > Spectre/LT

This is Pure Logic, it beats every hardcore Marvel Believer, *bows* notworthy before h1a8

"LT is not second only to God.
We go by power feats. And not only does LT lacks the calibur of power feats Mxy has but has clearly shown himself to be non omnipotent countless times. I seriously doubt that he can destroy a single multiverse."

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Mxy > Superman-Prime > Spectre/LT

This is Pure Logic, it beats every hardcore Marvel Believer, *bows* notworthy before h1a8

"LT is not second only to God.
We go by power feats. And not only does LT lacks the calibur of power feats Mxy has but has clearly shown himself to be non omnipotent countless times. I seriously doubt that he can destroy a single multiverse."
I swear if your not being sarcastic I'm going to MURDER you!

Symmetric Chaos
I swear if your not being sarcastic I'm going to MURDER you!

I'll help!

*goes to get a chainsaw*

fatgogeta
Either the Spectre or the Living Tribunal can easily solo team 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by fatgogeta

The LT ddn't know if he could even over power the IG. Batmite's power is easily equal to the IG and mxy is easily equal to or superior to classic beyonder. Soloing them won't be an option.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The LT ddn't know if he could even over power the IG. Batmite's power is easily equal to the IG and mxy is easily equal to or superior to classic beyonder. Soloing them won't be an option.

Living Tribunal>IG. Simple as ABC. I didn't see Tribunal bowing before Adam Warlock. Again, Living Tribunal greater than a Cartoon Character. I must admit it does warrant good debate smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Living Tribunal>IG. Simple as ABC. I didn't see Tribunal bowing before Adam Warlock. Again, Living Tribunal greater than a Cartoon Character. I must admit it does warrant good debate smile

ON Panel,Mr. Mxy has shown no limit to his power. his feats surpass the LT. Mxy has been able to cross over into the real world. He wiped away several multiverses and even reached out of comics into the DCU animated multiverse. He dumped the Kingdom and the multiverse and the vertigo verse. He simply is the most powerful comics character in history besides the Ultmator and possibly the queen of the fifth. At least on panel feats suggest this.

Thanos_THOTU
Stupidity incarnated ...

In the Worlds Funnest, which was non canon, mr. Mxyztplk didn't do much more than the Ultimate Nullifier did.
Multi-Eternity is compareable to the Ultimator, the embodiment's of all realities.
And the Ultimate Nullifier killed Multi-Eternity and remade him in the same instant.
Spectre = Living Tribunal
Mr. Mxyztplk = Ultimate Nullifier
(After all mr. Mxyztplk ereased everything even the Ultimator, correct?)
Ultimator = Multi-Eternity

The imp's power may be great, but there is no way it reaches the level you claim.

The match would go like this:
The Living Tribunal snaps his fingers, and the opposing team loses.

Thanos_THOTU
ON Panel,Mr. Mxy has shown no limit to his power. his feats surpass the LT. Mxy has been able to cross over into the real world. He wiped away several multiverses and even reached out of comics into the DCU animated multiverse. He dumped the Kingdom and the multiverse and the vertigo verse. He simply is the most powerful comics character in history besides the Ultmator and possibly the queen of the fifth. At least on panel feats suggest this.
Yeah he would smoke the Presence, Michael, Lucifer and Gabriel wouldent he?

Symmetric Chaos
ON Panel,Mr. Mxy has shown no limit to his power.

People don't go around demonstrating their limits.

his feats surpass the LT.

In his own comic.

Mxy has been able to cross over into the real world.

I missed him!?!?

He wiped away several multiverses and even reached out of comics into the DCU animated multiverse.

From a comic?

He dumped the Kingdom and the multiverse and the vertigo verse. He simply is the most powerful comics character in history besides the Ultmator and possibly the queen of the fifth. At least on panel feats suggest this.

So Myx and Ultimator and TheQueenOfTheFifth all can beat PreRetBeyonder, TheBrothers, TOAA, ThePresence, TheSource, Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel and Storm?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stupidity incarnated ...

In the Worlds Funnest, which was non canon, mr. Mxyztplk didn't do much more than the Ultimate Nullifier did.
Multi-Eternity is compareable to the Ultimator, the embodiment's of all realities.
And the Ultimate Nullifier killed Multi-Eternity and remade him in the same instant.

The imp's power may be great, but there is no way it reaches the level you claim.

I"m so sick of you you freaking tard shit stain.You constantly insult me instead of just arguing your oppinion. first off, worlds funnest IS cannon. THe kingdom and IC both address that. Mxy dd more than the UN did. I"m so saorry you ndont' think so. Mxy wiped away more than ONE multiverse. He wiped away SEVERAL multiverses. SO before you try nand school me you tard get your facts str8. also the ultimator is much more than multieternity. what crack are you smoking? Multieternity is a 3rd dimensional being and represents just ONE 3rd dimensional multiverse. THe 3rd dimension in DC houses several multiverses. DC's 3rd dimension has what could be several multieternites. The kingdom is 3rd dimension. the multiverse, the dcu animated verse, and more. Any thing that is 3rd dimensional is putty to mxy. the ultimator was beyond higher dimensions which soundly trump all 3rd dimensional beings. The Ultimator is far beyond any multeternity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
People don't go around demonstrating their limits.

In his own comic.

I missed him!?!?

From a comic?

So Myx and Ultimator and TheQueenOfTheFifth all can beat PreRetBeyonder, TheBrothers, TOAA, ThePresence, TheSource, Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel and Storm?

Myx cannot beat michael or the presence becuz mxy is a creation of the presence and michael is god's power. The source is iffy becuz the source is easily multiversal as it rules the 3rd dimension and the 4th world. Mxy cannot beat the brother's becuz they are the sum of the companies and mxy s part of the established regime. He does beat Preretcon beyonder. He's done more on panel than Preretcon. Plus the beyonder came from a universe that appears to have been 3rd dimensional. ANything in the third is putty to mxy. no matter how powerful.

h1a8
Thanos_THOTU my argument disproved everything you are saying.
Just repeating yourself without acknowledging the proof of the logic shows that you are bias. Please be objective and try to understand my logic and the flaw of yours. If there is anything you disagree with in the argument then point it out and tell why the logic is wrong.

Before I restate the argument please know that the Ultimate Nullifier is universal and not multiversal. It is clear that Mxy is multiversal thus of no comparison to the ultimate nullifier. It is also clear that LT has shown limits to others who you say are suppose to be under him in power. With that said here is the argument again. Please point out any flaws you may see and tell why they are flaws. I will do the same for your arguments as well (If I find any). And if you don't understand something then tell what you don't understand.

Here it is:

"But being second only to God in your multiverse has nothing to do with being more powerful than another multiverse's nth only to God (where n is greater than 2).

guy222
Originally posted by fatgogeta

yes

guy222
Myx cannot beat michael or the presence becuz mxy is a creation of the presence and michael is god's power. The source is iffy becuz the source is easily multiversal as it rules the 3rd dimension and the 4th world. Mxy cannot beat the brother's becuz they are the sum of the companies and mxy s part of the established regime. He does beat Preretcon beyonder. He's done more on panel than Preretcon. Plus the beyonder came from a universe that appears to have been 3rd dimensional. ANything in the third is putty to mxy. no matter how powerful.

Beyonders created the cube beings

guy222
Stupidity incarnated ...

yes

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos_THOTU my argument disproved everything you are saying.
Just repeating yourself without acknowledging the proof of the logic shows that you are bias. Please be objective and try to understand my logic and the flaw of yours. If there is anything you disagree with in the argument then point it out and tell why the logic is wrong.

Before I restate the argument please know that the Ultimate Nullifier is universal and not multiversal. It is clear that Mxy is multiversal thus of no comparison to the ultimate nullifier. It is also clear that LT has shown limits to others who you say are suppose to be under him in power. With that said here is the argument again. Please point out any flaws you may see and tell why they are flaws. I will do the same for your arguments as well (If I find any). And if you don't understand something then tell what you don't understand.

Here it is:

"But being second only to God in your multiverse has nothing to do with being more powerful than another multiverse's nth only to God (where n is greater than 2).
Error #1: The UN is Multiversal, read your comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Mxy is Multi-Multiversal or DCU omniversal if you will. Every single Multiverse that is housed with in the 3rd dimension is nothing to mxy.

Batman-Prime
Stop that fighting, we talk about comics right? smile

Is there are complete Tier list of the Marvel and/or the DCU?

Mr Master

Marvel here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/425758_1-everything-cosmic-in-marvel-the-hierarchy-battles-feats-q-a-scans-galore

guy222
Stop that fighting, we talk about comics right? smile

Respecting views is the way for a good debate. I do smile

h1a8

Someone else's quotes are not as credible as the actual feats.
In that scan, it is not credible at all.
Obviously Abraxas can travel different universes or realities (or thoughout a multiverse).
Thus destroying each one.
Marvel already stated that the UN has universal power. It is capable of destroying an entire universe (not multiverse).

Since no other comment then I take that the other parts of my argument are valid.

Thanos_THOTU
Mxy is Multi-Multiversal or DCU omniversal if you will. Every single Multiverse that is housed with in the 3rd dimension is nothing to mxy.
Did Mxyztplk kill Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel and even Elaine in WF?

Thanos_THOTU
Someone else's quotes are not as credible as the actual feats.
In that scan, it is not credible at all.
Obviously Abraxas can travel different universes or realities (or thoughout a multiverse).
Thus destroying each one.
Marvel already stated that the UN has universal power. It is capable of destroying an entire universe (not multiverse).

Since no other comment then I take that the other parts of my argument are valid.
Reed destroyed the Multiverse with it ...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did Mxyztplk kill Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel and even Elaine in WF?

ON panel he wiped every thing away and said that there is nothing. It's all gone. Take that as you will.

WrathfulDwarf
I think people are going by who overpowers who....logically. This wouldn't be your typical fight. Analyze the subjects...

Mxy and Batmite would not work together. They always arguing. Emperor Joker is dreadful to combine him with the other two.

However, you cannot deny the fact that these three put together would pull the BIGGEST prank in all existance. Meaning, they would poke fun at the Spectre, The Word and LT.

The result? The three of them make God laugh. Thus the Almighty does not command an attack.

God does have a sense of humor. He would not command any retaliation after getting a good laugh.

h1a8
Reed destroyed the Multiverse with it ...

When?

guy222
When?

bump

LORDSIDIOUS01
bump

who is emperor joker?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
who is emperor joker?

I believe he challenged Superman

Thanos_THOTU
When?
When he used the Ultimate Nullifier against Abraxas.
He destroyed all universes and recreated them without Abraxas ever existing.

kevdude
anyone have a scan of the word?

I have a few scans of him in the Comic Book section under DC Cosmics. Hope DC/Vertigo sometime brings him back smokin'

guy222
Originally posted by kevdude
I have a few scans of him in the Comic Book section under DC Cosmics. Hope DC/Vertigo sometime brings him back smokin'

Thank u. Can u post some for me? U can pm also. smile

kevdude
Thank u. Can u post some for me? U can pm also. smile

I already posted some scans of him wink. Did u go where I told u to look?

guy222
Originally posted by kevdude
I already posted some scans of him wink. Did u go where I told u to look?

Goin now. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.