teen drinking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
Yay or nay?
I wanna find out peoples opinions about it, what do you think KMC?

Vinny Valentine
hmm Duplicate Thread.

Rogue Jedi
bedtooff

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
hmm Duplicate Thread.
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
hmm Duplicate Thread.
Originally posted by Bloigen
Double post. no expression

TRH
yay drugs no but booze yes!

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kongu Dude

herblolz

TRH
herblolz daherg@u

Kongu Dude
herblolz
herbyarly

Bloigen
herbyarly

herbnowai

Kongu Dude
herbnowai
~herblorly~

Bloigen
~herblorly~

herbnone

Kongu Dude
herbnone
herbhappy

Bardock42
If they want to sure.

soin2cal
I say it depends how they drink it. With me it is not such a problem as i go steady on it. Yet barely drink it.

H. S. 6
Everyone does it. Should be legal anyway (in the US).

soin2cal
I know it isnt legal under 18/21, for liver development reasons mainly. However for me, i am sensible so i am totally fine drinking, i do not properly drink and i do not like it much. I am differentstick out tongue And my family are the same, therefore athough i go crazy at times/wild i am definitely not going to get into this addiction.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by bogen
Yay or nay?
I do it.... Will continue doing it for another month....

Bardock42
I never have, but that was my choice and I think everyone else should have the choice as well.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by bogen
Yay or nay?
Definately a yay ONLY under the right circumstances. I, myself, as a teen have only experimented with drinking once (unless you count cough medicine when I was sick with a cold and couldn't get enough of the feeling) at a friends Halloween party, and even started a thread about it. If drinking is around a good environment where the person is sure that they will not have access to car keys or shiny, sharp objects when under the influence, I'm all for it bebbeh.

soin2cal
Well it is obvious that everyone has a choicemessed We all know that!
But sensible ones would know better not to get addicted, therefore only drink sensibly. I am one out of very few that are alike to that. I can be wild without drinklaughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by soin2cal
Well it is obvious that everyone has a choicemessed We all know that!
But sensible ones would know better not to get addicted, therefore only drink sensibly. I am one out of very few that are alike to that. I can be wild without drinklaughing out loud

If they don't want to drink sensibly that is their right as well.

soin2cal
Yes, a choice. But like i said everyone knows its 'own decisions' on whether you get drunk or not. However does not mean the sensible ones agree with those that get drunk, i certainly do not, i think its wrong but i wouldnt hate/dislike someone if they were generally nice, but liked to get drunk.

Bardock42
Originally posted by soin2cal
Yes, a choice. But like i said everyone knows its 'own decisions' on whether you get drunk or not. However does not mean the sensible ones agree with those that get drunk, i certainly do not, i think its wrong but i wouldnt hate/dislike someone if they were generally nice, but liked to get drunk.

I am talking about legalization obviously.

soin2cal
Oh, sorry.stick out tongue

Yes and i agree, however if everyone under 18 drank sensibly, there would be no problem in it i don't think. For me, as i act adulty in this sort of stuff, i can get away. Unfortunately they ask for ID a lot of the time, but i certainly show a good example.

Rogue Jedi

soin2cal
It also knocks people back from being sensible in a way, but its more the case of being 'carried away' when having fun, so people can still be really sensible in other things stillstick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i agree with the 21 and over rule. i did a lot of dumb shit when i was doing underage drinking.

soin2cal
Me too partly. otherwise people would always be going out and geting drunk. Even 18 is still young for many people as people at 18 can be very immature, my opinion.
What i am generally meaning is, its so unfair for those, like myself that are sensible, but cannot do it that easily.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i agree with the 21 and over rule. i did a lot of dumb shit when i was doing underage drinking.

And only you are allowed to do so?

Maybe you do dumb stuff, but it is your choice. It is not our duty to protect people from themselves.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
what happens in a month? I assume he stops being underage.

soin2cal
we all have our immature momentslaughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
And only you are allowed to do so?

Maybe you do dumb stuff, but it is your choice. It is not our duty to protect people from themselves.

I assume he stops being underage.
aha. good eye. wink

Punkyhermy
nay you silly kids.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
nay you silly kids.

A very Hitlerful opinion.

Rogue Jedi
hitler was a sissy.

soin2cal
Indeed

Kongu Dude
Yes. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.