Mp3 Wav Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
Is there anyway to convert a WAV file into MP3 format?
sad

Gundark
Clueless.

yerssot
yes:
http://www.webattack.com/get/dbpoweramp.shtml

it's the one I use

Tex
Thanks Yers
Only problem is, it's saying that most of my WAV files are corrupt and cant be used.

Fire
tex if u look long enough u can find it
I'll try to give u some more things

Dexx
btw..is there any convertor from ram (real player format) into mp3 or tracks?

yerssot
the program hates bjork?

dunno, never had that problem

Fire
that seems a tad more difficult, I'll ask around dexx
tho personaly I ain't a fan of ram

yerssot
..mstein?

ToMacco
I hate computers.

Tex

Dexx
well...i have this many ram melodies..that i couldn't find anywhere else. And when i'm leaving..i'm gonna stay 9 hours in an aeroport....besides reading i have to do something. BUt i didn't find a converter into tracks.
Where do y'all dload music...?

mah
with WinMX

Fire
no yerss, I mean ram as in real player

jayride
You spent that much time downloading .wav files??? You must have either a T1 or alot of time on your hands. Why don't you try Kazaa? The new version doesn't install the adware or spyware on your pc unless you tell it to.

Tex
KaZaA
AudioGalaxy was really great. But they closed it down a couple of months ago sad

mah
IMO WinMX is much better for mp3

Tex
Does it come with a bunch of spyware and extra crap that messes up your computer?

mah
it's certainly not as bad as Kazaa

Tex
I dont like it.
Too complicated
Deleted it!

Thanks for wasting my time Mah stick out tongue
Kazaa is much better smokin'

mah
complicated???? it's like totally similar to Napster!!!

Fire
winMX is idd very similar to napster, still I use mirc to get all my stuff these days

Tex
Nope, Napster had simple user friendly menus. WinMX had buttons all over the place, too many confusing menus, and like no users with any songs that I need!

stick out tongue

mah
yeah, you have to write the artist/title and press 'search'. it's sooo complicated! stick out tongue you just stick to your no-good downloads-always-stopping-just-when-you've-downloaded-half KazaAaA stick out tongue

Fire
just use mirc, it's not as crowded you get what u need, u meet some interesting ppl and u get a decent download speed

Dexx
yeah..i didn't install kazaa here cause of the little softwares....
It's too late now..i'm leaving in a couple of days and..it's back to 56k. Dunno if i can convince'em to install cable connection big grin Anyway..i have the rams...i just need to turn 'em into tracks so i can have what lo listen for 9 hours in prague...waiting for my plane mad

jayride
The first time I installed Kazaa I found around 110 spyware/adware files on my pc by using Ad-Aware. When Kazaa came out with the new version, (1.7.2) I only found 4 files. 2 are essential, but the other 2 can be deleted, therefore eliminating any visual ad pop-ups. The popups still come, but they are blank; and there are no tracers on your webbrowser.

True...mirc is the best, but most people don't understand it. This is an AOL world. Stupid is as stupid does.

Tex

Captain REX
Yeah, that's what I used...

Before I got that damned Clez virus!!!!

#@%%^@$&^#&*^*^#$&&()*$%^@%%^&#%%^@%^&^*&*&^@%^$^$!!$%

Dexx
viruses...pesky little shitz....never had grave problems though.....
only a mear cih cernoby......got ridd of it quickly

yerssot
and that's why I don't have kazaa on my comp anymore

I stick to smaller thingies, they have the files, I have the demand

Fire
mirc has a lot more then 2000000 users mate, u just need to find the right channels and servers, ande if u don't want to spend ur time that's fine. but mirc is an excellent way to download stuff
(btw those KazaA figures ain't correct u should notice that)

mah

Fire
u can find almost anything on any download programit just depends on who is online

yerssot
me smile

Dexx
so gettin back to ram.....at least into mp3s..i cant make 'em tracks afterwards. Anyone heard of any?

Bespin Bart
If your talkin about the virus that me and my bro got, totally different cause. It's those crappy internet/e-mail viruses that are sent to us. And what sucks is that the Clez sends itself back repeatedly until...forever! mad

yerssot
well, stupid, whatcha expact?

Dexx
the softs installed by kazaa are kind of a pesky problem.....can acces ur harddrive or use ur pc performances.......
Does it really ask ya if u want them installed in the new version?..i mean...why would they?

Billy The Kid
So your saying that you woldnt recomend kazaa?

finti
Winmx(exnapster dudes) is very good, I also use iMesh. They do for me, liked audiogalaxy but they stoped with freeware sharing and now charges for their stuff.

"There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin their feet
People sleepin in their shoes
But there's a warnin sign on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it, any way I can.

Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world." - Neil Young smokin'

Billy The Kid
rolling on floor laughing

winmx is also a good programme.

finti
yes..................

Billy The Kid
btw....is napster still working?
What about Bear Share?

mah
napster is not operating

yerssot
napster? went down looong ago!

Fire
no kidding it was in the news for like a month here
bearshare I had for like 2 days, didn't like it so deleted it

finti
the napster dudes is now involved in winmx

Billy The Kid
OK.....but Bear Share....no!! It was really bad!

yerssot
I'm testing WinMX now, on adivice of mah...

currently... it flunks

Billy The Kid
winmx is ok....kazaa is the best tho evil face

Tex
That's what I've been saying all along! stick out tongue

Billy The Kid
I`m with you then big grin

Fire
I still think mirc is the best, if u have a bit of experience using it

Billy The Kid
on exchange and download mp3?

Tex
KazaA has nice friendly interactive menus, a really nice section that has all your media files, videos, audio, documents, etc.
And it's not crappy like all those other programs stick out tongue

You suckers are just in denial roll eyes (sarcastic)

:shy:

finti
KaZa is about to be closed, and all the others I have come across have the same thing as Kaza have. Didnt bother to download Kaza since they are gonna do the same as Audiogalaxy within a very short time

Tex
Yup, just like Napster and Morpheus and now KaZaA, doesn't do any good though, cause people just move on to other ones evil face

Billy The Kid
exactly

Fire
billy I use mirc for a lot of things, trading, leeching, downloading, chatting, playing games and so on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.