Thanos Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
No prep, just a all out brawl.

Who Wins!!!!!

TricksterPriest
Come on. Even with Sentry's upper limits still undisclosed, this is still spite. Thanos nukes em.

Ouallada
Thanos does to Sentry what Sentry did to Terrax, and more.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Come on. Even with Sentry's upper limits still undisclosed, this is still spite. Thanos nukes em.

This isn't a spite thread I swear.
I don't know too much about the Sentry.
I just wanted to see if he could handle his own against Thanos.

Jyppe

You don't seem to grasp the concept of 'Spite'.

Spite thread is a thread where the other side of the fight (In this case, Thanos) is a lot more powerful than the other half so that the other half doesn't really have a chance. The thread startter startted the thread in order make the fans of the "weaker" character stupid statements and so he "baited" them. Someone who starts a spite thread isn't really interested in the debatw, but on the reaction of the opposition.

The term you're looking for is "Mismatch", as the thread startter didn't intend this as a malicous spite thread. He's just not familiar with the characters.

Hope that was clear enough smile

TricksterPriest
My bad. I didn't read the follow up posts. Thought it was like Xmeat and Onslaught Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry for accusing you of spite.

guy222
Originally posted by mrichardson45
No prep, just a all out brawl.

Who Wins!!!!!

giving sentry 5/10

boriquaking55
Thanos 9/10

juggernaut66666
New herald for Thanos.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
New herald for Thanos.

Beta Ray Howard
Thanos would whip the living shit out of him.

id369
If you vote for Thanos your are racist.

Jyppe
My bad. I didn't read the follow up posts. Thought it was like Xmeat and Onslaught Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry for accusing you of spite.

It's not that big of a mistake, Even I made a mistake like that when I joine, but some people tend to report "mismatch" threads as Spite threads and the moderators consider Spite threads to be rather more punishable than mere mismatches.

LordFear
Thanos wins

Redatom65
the only superman related character who can even remotely take on the titan is the man of steel himself and even thenThanos takes the majority and then some

Beta Ray Howard
Superman would get the pimp hand as well. It would take a team of Herald Level guys to take him down, and even then they'd be damn lucky to have most of their heads attached.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.