what type of a person are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soin2cal
Many ways of describing mestick out tongue
- worldly
- maybe down to earth
- nicebig grin
- dreamy
- caring
- thoughful
- soft though argumentitive at times
- a little sensitive
- confident
- laughy
- talkative
- wild at times
- polite usuallysmile
I have a big personalitystick out tongue
you big grin?

TRH
Mean and hateful and this is a stupid thread *****

soin2cal
Whatever! It starting up a conversation! it may not be your thing to talk about then dont bother replying! its pathetic! Not everyone enjoys your threads and its a little silly posting in here if you dislike it!

TRH
I was just kidding fool

TRH
worldly

soin2cal
stick out tongue
That makes two of us thenbig grin
thinking about the world is a big desire of mine hehe.
And i just love talking about it in depth because im a very passionate talker.stick out tongue

AOR
It's the quality of talk that I'm intrested in, than the quantity...

§P0oONY
Dry, satirical, sarcastic.

soin2cal
what does the second word meanstick out tongue? so your only joking me when you call me namesstick out tonguestick out tongue

yes quality, but what has quantity have anything to do with thisbig grin?

AOR
You can talk and talk forever and not hold a conversation. But you can convey a string of ideas and thoughts with a single word...

Rogue Jedi
this thread is kinda bogus. its up to others to describe what type of person we are, we cant fairly describe ourselves.

soin2cal
Well yes we can. We may be totally changable, however we always have at least a few ways of decribing ourselvesstick out tongue you surely must know if your a sarcastic, caring, respectful person etc?

That was a little random AOR but i do agreesmile

Dusty
I am human. I am everyone.

AOR
That's true, but you can describe how you think you are. But yeah in the end it is our reflection in the eyes of other people that truly tell us who we are.

AOR
Originally posted by soin2cal

How was what I said random? But I'm glad you agree

soin2cal
Yes dusty, however personality describes you, so you must have a few things to list, the main things that describe youstick out tongue
AOR true, but we know our self if we have been told or we know anyway, i know i am caring! Even if i am not always that, i know the majrity of the time i'm not some B**** because i know myself. Some things may have to be seen my another person, however not everything.
Ok, i only meant for you to tell what you know about yourselfstick out tongue for example if you think you are caring and know it, put it downbig grin

§P0oONY
what does the second word meanstick out tongue? so your only joking me when you call me namesstick out tonguestick out tongue

yes quality, but what has quantity have anything to do with thisbig grin?
Being satirical is when you ridicule faults in something in a witty sort of way.

Rogue Jedi
Well yes we can. We may be totally changable, however we always have at least a few ways of decribing ourselvesstick out tongue you surely must know if your a sarcastic, caring, respectful person etc?

we can describe what we think we are, but its gonna be bias. i mean, if we are an ass, we aint gonna tell, right?

soin2cal
I will clearly admit it if i know i can be envious for example. If i knew inside that i can be jelous of people fore example, i'll tell them. am an open person, but we know ourselves better than anyone a lot of the time.
Nope maybe not thatstick out tongue
But i am generally mean the things you are told by others, or what you know you are. Get me? Basically common words im refering to here, like respectful, as we surely must know if we are or notlaughing out loudIf you were an ass, you would not necasarilly tell it no, people would know your just that typestick out tongue

AOR
AOR true, but we know our self if we have been told or we know anyway, i know i am caring! Even if i am not always that, i know the majrity of the time i'm not some ***** because i know myself. Some things may have to be seen my another person, however not everything.

It helps if you quote what I say so that I know what you may be calling random, and what you maybe agreeing to; or both.

However I personally can think I'm intelligent, but through some one else who may have known Einstein may think me a "dreamer" and only full of ideas. Perspectives are different, that much is true. But I may think that because you are not caring all the time, but most of it, I may not think you just caring but a hypocrite. Like I said, it's all perspective.

soin2cal
Thats kool thenstick out tongue

Yes sorry.

AOR
Sorry? For what?

Rogue Jedi
ok, here goes....i am above average intelligence (despite what some others here think), friendly, approachable, kind, even tempered, patient (most of the time, except when driving or in line at the grocery store).....i have a vivid imagination, which causes me to dream every time i sleep, even during naps.

oh yeah, i like cheetos.

soin2cal
I am impatientlaughing out loud see i have many things i can describe about me, people often tell me i have a big/interesting personalitylaughing out loud and i never shut uplaughing out loud I am quite interesting in personstick out tongue

AOR - i got you wandering over the last comment i made aboput 'the randomness' therefore i apolgized for not quotingstick out tongue
If you are nice in person you can be a lot of those that i listed, i believe. Apart from my bad side i do not think i haveanything thats particuarly hated when communicating with people, polite get on with everyonebig grin
I am also sensible/easygoingbig grin

Rogue Jedi
i am a fast talker. sometimesitalksodamnfastothershavetroublemakingout
mywordsknowwhatimean?

soin2cal
OMG same herestick out tongue well quit. You probably already sussed it out by now, that i am veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy talkative rightstick out tongue?

Röland
I'm a very shy guy but when you get to know me I am a lot more outgoing and random. I am patient to a certian extent. I'm friendly and you could probably walk up to me and start chatting with me, I wouldn't mind. I'm also very laid back.

Rogue Jedi
one thing i am not is shy.

soin2cal
Ya, me too. We are very compatible, me and roguestick out tongue
Glad really as i wouldnt be heading towards the career i wanted without being bubbly etc.
dopedbig
I always remember when i was 5 to the age of 12, i was extremely shy, so i am glad i have become different by becoming olderstick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
bubbly is good, everyone loves bubbly.

Röland
The more I think about it, shy would be the wrong word, I guess reserved would be a better word. As in when I'm around people I don't know to well I won't act like I do when I'm around people that are closer to me.

soin2cal
We do have a lot in common my dearest onebig grin I am reserved only sometimes, but my general life has to revolve around people LOL!
Bubbly is great, i agree, but many also arent that.
When you say reserved, are you meaning a person that reserves themself by being alone in their bedroom, doing stuff alone etc? I am usually oposite. Or maybe that at timeslaughing out loud

Rogue Jedi

soin2cal
eek!
you make me happystick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i do? what did i do now?

soin2cal
I am generally happy but you are kinddopedbig

Rogue Jedi
i tend to be on the kind side.

soin2cal
Then thats just fine thenbig grin

Rogue Jedi
it certainly is, little lady!!! glop

soin2cal
Thats old to youstick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
whats old to me?

Punkyhermy
nomad.

Rogue Jedi
nomad? a bit lost here, but k.

soin2cal
:P
You calling me young lady mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.