Blade vs Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
They get their regular equipments.

Who wins it ?

Beta Ray Howard
Taskmaster.

Entity
I love Blade seriously but, Taskmaster and mimic anyones skills and he has aquired allot over the years and he has a buttload of gadgets to help him.

Taskmaster 9/10
Damn you

YFZ 350
Taskmaster sucks bigtime. But so does Blade.

TricksterPriest
Sez you. Taskmaster has kicked the asses of countless street levelers. He's got major street cred. The only person to ever beat Taskmaster in H2H after he got their skills, was Deadpool. At least as far as I know. erm but I could be wrong. Have any other street leverers beat Taskmaster?

anyway, Taskmaster whups Blade into shape.

Beta Ray Howard
The only two people that Tasky hasn't been able to read are Deadpool and Agent-X, but both were special scenarios.

The one thing about Taskmaster that makes him so special is that he's never lost to Captain America in my knowledge. He tends to school him.

snoopdogg
Taskmaster should be unbeatable in a h2h fight. He wins this one.

The Fake Macoy
Too bad TM keeps on jobbing recently...

Symmetric Chaos
Taskmaster can do anything Blade can H2H and then some

Taskmaster 9/10

Francisco
Is this a joke? Of course TM wins. Blade is a wuss. He sucks like most Black characters. Plus TM is wh... I mean more skilled.

Hercules
Taskmaster should take him, Street Level Hero's have one hell of a hard time against him, not many have a clean win over him.

Daredevil1
Taskmaster is really good but he seems to be going down hill from just training villains as seen when he lost too Moonknight and got owned by Deadpool. And this was while Deadpool had both his hands cuffed.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Taskmaster is really good but he seems to be going down hill from just training villains as seen when he lost too Moonknight and got owned by Deadpool. And this was while Deadpool had both his hands cuffed.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I dont even really rate Deadpool. Blade for the win.

Francisco
Originally posted by Alfheim
Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I dont even really rate Deadpool. Blade for the win. Blade as written by Marc Guggenheim couldn't touch Wolverine. He's not beating TM. TM is too whi... I mean skilled for someone like Blade to defeat.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Francisco
Blade as written by Marc Guggenheim couldn't touch Wolverine. He's not beating TM. TM is too whi... I mean skilled for someone like Blade to defeat.

Give it a rest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Francisco
Give it a rest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But didn't you see the fight. Wolverine manhandle him like a child.

doctorstrongbad
TM pwns him 10/10 ftw.

Francisco
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
TM pwns him 10/10 ftw. co-signed.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Francisco
But didn't you see the fight. Wolverine manhandle him like a child.

Wolverine has manhandled DD too.

Francisco
Wolverine has manhandled DD too. But not a single punch? No nada? Just a beat down?

jinzin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sez you. Taskmaster has kicked the asses of countless street levelers. He's got major street cred. The only person to ever beat Taskmaster in H2H after he got their skills, was Deadpool. At least as far as I know. erm but I could be wrong. Have any other street leverers beat Taskmaster?

anyway, Taskmaster whups Blade into shape.

yup.. something I noticed as of late...

Tm does GREAT against people with low level fighting ability, he can use his mimiced moves to mess up all sorts of opponents up close including the likes of spiderman, iron man, and even captain marvel....

but what TM doesn't do very well, is consistently beat tough street levels with level 6 to 7 fighting ability...

for instance, elektra, she was pounding on him in both of their fights and there was nothing he could do about it except use DD's fighting style to throw her off her game... but the next time they fought she clobbered him in like one or two hits.

He was able to beat down deadpool the first time they met but after that he's lost every encounter since (on a side note the same thing applies to spidey as well).

Captain america has beat his ass.

Hell, even the falcon has given him problems in hand to hand combat...

Taskmaster at his absolute best is a complete beast.. the thing is, TM at his best isn't a major consistency for the guy since the earlier days of his incarnation....

consistently, he'll lose to blades, skills, superior speed, power and supernatural durability/ healing factor...

I mean we saw how spooked he got when he saw moon knight keep coming at him after being shot by a few arrows... after seeing blade keep coming with a sword in his gut TM's gonna be craping himself...

at his absolute best, the way the character was originally intended to be by his creater... Tm wins..

using consistency as a basis.. he loses.

Francisco
Originally posted by jinzin

consistently, he'll lose to blades, skills, superior speed, power and supernatural durability/ healing factor...

What superior speed? What skills? what speed? power? what are you talking about. I have yet to see Blade doing something remotely superhuman under Guggenheim pen. Well at least something TM wouldn't do better.

Since the day Morbius bit him Blade had the potential to become the top street leveler but Guggenheim screwed him royaly. Blade is a wuss that couldn't hit Wolverine not even once. He's not beating TM. He's too whi... I mean skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.