Mimic vs Gideon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loot
who is the best at what they do?

bitca360
I'd say Gideon because as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong) Mimic has the powers of the 5 original X-Men but is more limited than they are in using them, plus his existing mimic powers? Gideon on the other hand is an External with only his mimic powers?

So based on that, Gideon has more experience, will be using the powers Mimic has already permanently copied, & can only be stopped by Mimic (given the guidelines of this match) through some form of decapitation.

So again Gideon ftw...UNLESS would Mimic be able to copy Gideon's immortality & regerative abilities? If so, I still think Mimic would be less effective with his powers, btu I could be wrong

Loot
i was talking about exile mimics, he can copy any mutant power at a maximum of 5 powers. but can only use them at 50% of the original.

Before his dead, he had cyclops, wolverine, colossus, northstar and deadpool (or beast not sure) powers.

bitca360
Then I'd say Gideon, unless he was quick to use Northstar's speed & Wolvie's claws to behead Gideon...But then again Gideon would like be using the same powers in addition to his enhanced strength, regenerative powers, & telepathy (most Externals have telepathy correct?).

I also don't know how much combat experience Exiles Mimic has? But I'm assuming Gideon has more? Still it would be a great match, as those mutants powers are a lethal combo to be using...

Loot

guy222
Originally posted by Loot
who is the best at what they do?

gideon

bitca360
Wow after looking at Mimic's respect thread, I'd say he has a much better chance than I originally thought, he's effectively taken on Dr. Doom's robots, Wolverine, She-Hulk, Professor X, & Namor...

As well as (while under the influence of the Brood) he's battled the other Exiles & the Fantastic 4 & held his own...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/408472-respect-mimic-from-exiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.