respect the ninja turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
on this thread post or say what ever is great about them.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
on this thread post or say what ever is great about them.

i liked the show don rocks

don't forget casey jones

spidey-dude
i always liked shredder

guy222
i always liked shredder

it was a great show smile

spidey-dude
i always wanted them to make a 4th movie

Loot

Faceman
The rat was kinda cool.

Soljer

guy222
i always wanted them to make a 4th movie

i think they are

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
Not to mention the fact that this isn't even a respect thread - there are no feats, no scans.

This is a spam thread. Closed. any thread u come on is spam big grin

Soljer
any thread u come on is spam big grin

Like the endless debates I've had, and the tourney threads?

Okay...confused.

spidey-dude
everyone was saying yesterday that they should make a ninjaturtles respect thread. well i did and looks like others are enjoying it

Soljer
everyone was saying yesterday that they should make a ninjaturtles respect thread. well i did and looks like others are enjoying it

A ninja turtles respect thread should

A) Be a RESPECT thread! Have scans, feats, etc. A thread saying "Wow, this guy is awesome!" is not a respect thread. It is spam. A discussion thread for the Turtles would be fine - but it's not a respect thread, and DEFINITELY doesn't belong in the vs. Forum.
B) Be posted in the Respect section.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/

spidey-dude
A ninja turtles respect thread should

A) Be a RESPECT thread! Have scans, feats, etc. A thread saying "Wow, this guy is awesome!" is not a respect thread. It is spam. A discussion thread for the Turtles would be fine - but it's not a respect thread, and DEFINITELY doesn't belong in the vs. Forum.
B) Be posted in the Respect section.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/ if you dont like it then leave. i see some boring threads on here and i dont go on waisting my time fussing about them.

Soljer
if you dont like it then leave. i see some boring threads on here and i dont go on waisting my time fussing about them.

A boring versus thread is not against the forum rules.

And there is nothing wrong with this thread, persay, it is just misplaced, and should, therefore, be closed or moved.

Should I post a thread about my favorite football team in the Comic Book Versus forum just because I'm bored? Get over yourself. You aren't special, you need to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Evangel94

This is a spam thread. Closed.

You're not a moderator. You do not have the power to close threads. Why would you pretend to do so?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Evangel94
You're not a moderator. You do not have the power to close threads. glad somone here has a brain.

spidey-dude

And there is nothing wrong with this thread, persay, it is just misplaced, and should, therefore, be closed or moved.

Should I post a thread about my favorite football team in the Comic Book Versus forum just because I'm bored? Get over yourself. You aren't special, you need to follow the same rules as everyone else. just cause its boring to you that doesnt make it boring to everyone else.

Soljer
You're not a moderator. You do not have the power to close threads. Why would you pretend to do so?

Pretend to do so? I wasn't pretending that by saying 'closed' that the thread would be closed.

I was pointing out that the thread would be closed.

Besides, just because I do not have the authority to close threads (which I never pretended to do) does not mean that I cannot recognize a misplaced thread when it is posted.

Soljer
just cause its boring to you that doesnt make it boring to everyone else.

Who said a god damned thing about this thread being boring? Besides, a thread being boring is not a valid reason for it to be closed.

A thread being misplaced IS.

spidey-dude
Who said a god damned thing about this thread being boring? Besides, a thread being boring is not a valid reason for it to be closed.

A thread being misplaced IS. put your specs on and scroll up. you said its boring

Soljer
put your specs on and scroll up. you said its boring

No, you said that you saw boring threads but didn't ***** about them.

I mentioned that boredom was not an applicable reason to close a thread.

Reading comprehension. http://secure.hop.com/ Good luck!

Evangel94
Pretend to do so? I wasn't pretending that by saying 'closed' that the thread would be closed.

I was pointing out that the thread would be closed.

Besides, just because I do not have the authority to close threads (which I never pretended to do) does not mean that I cannot recognize a misplaced thread when it is posted.

To determine whether or not a thread will be closed is the job of the moderator. A misplaced thread doesn't need to be closed because it can simply be moved to the correct area.

Soljer
To determine whether or not a thread will be closed is a moderators job. A misplaced thread doesn't need to be closed because it can simply be moved to the correct area.

Which is equivalent to closing it as far as THIS section goes. If you had continued reading, you would have noticed me mentioning moving as an applicable course of action.

spidey-dude

Should I post a thread about my favorite football team in the Comic Book Versus forum just because I'm bored? Get over yourself. You aren't special, you need to follow the same rules as everyone else. scroll up pal and look you just admitted that this thread is boring and you said u didnt say that. and if me or anyone else doesnt follow the rules thats there problem not yours. worry about yourself not others on here.

Evangel94
Which is equivalent to closing it as far as THIS section goes. If you had continued reading, you would have noticed me mentioning moving as an applicable course of action.

That obviousely goes without saying. There's no need for you to outright declare it. When any of the moderators get the chance, eventually this thread will be moved.

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by guy222

don't forget casey jones

my fav part of tmnt cool

Soljer
scroll up pal and look you just admitted that this thread is boring and you said u didnt say that. and if me or anyone else doesnt follow the rules thats there problem not yours. worry about yourself not others on here.

Try the link I gave you, it'll clear up a lot of these problems you seem to be having.

Evangel94
I prefer Michaelangelo. Nun-chucks ftw.

batdude123
THIS THREAD IS BORING!!!!

whistle shifty

spidey-dude
Try the link I gave you, it'll clear up a lot of these problems you seem to be having. put your specs on and read the BS you have put on here before making statements that you havent said them before.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by batdude123
whistle shifty hes right it is boring now ever sense he showed up.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
whistle shifty

Don't encourage him. He can hardly tell what has been typed and what hasn't.

spidey-dude
Don't encourage him. He can hardly tell what has been typed and what hasn't. i think we all know the BS that you have typed.

Soljer
i think we all know the BS that you have typed.

Yeah? Point it out to me, please. I beg of you.

spidey-dude
Yeah? Point it out to me, please. I beg of you. you saying that this is a spam thread. well pal this thread has been open for over 12 hours. if this was a spam thread mods would have closed it already.

Soljer
you saying that this is a spam thread. well pal this thread has been open for over 12 hours. if this was a spam thread mods would have closed it already.

This is a versus forum.

This is not a versus thread.

What is your definition of spam? roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidey-dude
This is a versus forum.

This is not a versus thread.

What is your definition of spam? roll eyes (sarcastic) man i feal sorry of what your parents have to go through

Soljer
man i feal sorry of what your parents have to go through

What do my parents have to go through? The pride of having a child who is putting himself through a college education?

The horrors.

spidey-dude
What do my parents have to go through? The pride of having a child who is putting himself through a college education?

The horrors. tell me which college you go to so i know not to go there.

Soljer
tell me which college you go to so i know not to go there.

Currently, I've been getting my basics done at the University of North Texas, but I have been accepted to the University of Texas, Harvard, Georgia Tech, MIT, North Carolina State University, and Franklin W Olin University. I haven't decided where I will be transferring just yet.

Oh, and don't flatter yourself. With such pathetic reading comprehension, you wouldn't cut it at a community college.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.