ff vs power pack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

LordFear
I love those little cute cherubins. They are alright in my book

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
I love those little cute cherubins. They are alright in my book

yup

u have a good evening smile

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
yup

u have a good evening smile

thank you sir. I bid you fairnight as well

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
thank you sir. I bid you fairnight as well

we can talk comics anytime, u be safe smile

golem370
What ever team Franklin is on wins.

Blair Wind
Which power pack team? The siblings by themselves? Or with franklin (since he was actually part of the team at one point) Or both teams without franklin?

I think that Power Packs powers are > FF, but FF are of course better at their job. Most powerful member of the PP will be whoever has the energy absorbing powers (since they change powers alot)

I mean the little girl took on a full blast from thor (...and brb? I know thor at least) and then returned it double to a villain thor could not defeat. no expression

The density controller will be a good fight for thing, and the gravity controller for Invisible Woman. The speedster can handle Mr. Fantastic, and the energy absorber for torch.

But I think FF win due to experience, and Invisible Woman mostly

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
What ever team Franklin is on wins.

isn't it nice to be a celestial

guy222
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Which power pack team? The siblings by themselves? Or with franklin (since he was actually part of the team at one point) Or both teams without franklin?

I think that Power Packs powers are > FF, but FF are of course better at their job. Most powerful member of the PP will be whoever has the energy absorbing powers (since they change powers alot)

I mean the little girl took on a full blast from thor (...and brb? I know thor at least) and then returned it double to a villain thor could not defeat. no expression

The density controller will be a good fight for thing, and the gravity controller for Invisible Woman. The speedster can handle Mr. Fantastic, and the energy absorber for torch.

But I think FF win due to experience, and Invisible Woman mostly

u can use any pp u choose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.