Full Metal Alchemist: Conquerer Of Shambala

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Souichiro Nagi
How is the movie? I'm going to go watch it right now.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
How is the movie? I'm going to go watch it right now.

How was it?

Souichiro Nagi
Didn't watch it. I'm gonna go buy so i can start saving up.

boobsmagee
OMG i didnt make a topic about this or talk about it in fma thread? thought i did, but i can say what he did was good, but i thought it ran a bit long, and really didnt live up to expectations, i mean he did the old fma thing but idk it just didnt feal the same to me, fights wernt that good, and there wernt many AT ALL, and alot of the story was kinda slow

rofl and it only costs like $20 dollars cant be taht hard to save up for lol

Tallis
you can watch the english version on youtube.

Souichiro Nagi
I know but i'd rather buy it. And Magee it only costs 20$ probally where you live. But here it's $46.23.

boobsmagee
ROFL WHERE DO U LIVE? LOL u must not live in the us then

here its $20 including the first volume of the fma series lol special deal or something

and im not sure this si worth owning

Scythe
A nice way to end the series. I enjoyed it.

boobsmagee
idk, i may have just gone into it with my expectations too high, for some reason it didnt completely give me that fma feal i got from the series

SamuraiSquirrel
i was horrifically disapointed when i saw this movie, it almost killed FMA for me.

K73SK
lmao i read this whole thing before i realized it was alchemist and not panic. i was bout to freak out thinking there was a movie.

Kenshinswife
its hot
i got the dvd...
fabulous!!

Souichiro Nagi
Originally posted by boobsmagee
ROFL WHERE DO U LIVE? LOL u must not live in the us then

here its $20 including the first volume of the fma series lol special deal or something

and im not sure this si worth owning

USA. That's why i said were you live. I wish i could be were you live! big grin All that for FMA series.

Ignite
I thought this was a good movie, ended everything good and tied up questions i had , i liked it.

boobsmagee
if ya said usa so do i, wisconsin o.o

Psyquis52
It's spectacular. It's the true ending to the series.

Adult Swim Guy
so they finaly made a true ending?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.