Blue vs Red vs Green vs Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Random vs. Standard set-up. Fight on Manhattan. They start at least a mile from any other team.

Blue Team
Blue Devil
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
Blue Power Ranger

Green Team
Green Arrow
Green Goblin
Green Power Ranger

Red Team
Red Tornado (android body)
Red Skull
Red Power Ranger

Black Team
Black Knight (Dane Whitman)
Black Queen (Selene)
Black Power Ranger

Blue Devil has the Trident of Lucifer.
Green Arrow has a standard array of arrows, and one Phantom Zone arrow.
Black Queen can't use telepathy, nor can she use telekinesis internally/directly on her opponents.
Black Knight has the Ebony Blade.
No Zords.

Discuss.

Draco69
Could go anywhere. GA could take out the most powerful guns with the PZ arrow like Selene or Red Tornado.

Red Tornado is enormously powerful but he can be sent to hell with the Trident of Lucifer.

I'll go with team blue. Blue Devil's trident and Blue Beetle (even with his experience) may prove to much for the other team.

But it would be very close.

Martian_mind
What the f**k? No Zords?

Anyway which power rangers? mighty morphin,Turbo or thunderzords?

Draco69
It would be unfair to all the other rangers except Red. Because Red gets the best of everything....bastard....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Martian_mind
What the f**k? No Zords?

Anyway which power rangers? mighty morphin,Turbo or thunderzords? Does it make a difference to the outcome of the fight?Originally posted by Draco69
It would be unfair to all the other rangers except Red. Because Red gets the best of everything....bastard.... The Green Ranger pwns the Red Ranger and you know it.

Winning team faces Giant Goldar.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Does it make a difference to the outcome of the fight? The Green Ranger pwns the Red Ranger and you know it.

Tommy don't have jack on Jason.Hell when Tommy was amped by that Sword from Rita he still got Pwned

jasofisc
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Tommy don't have jack on Jason.Hell when Tommy was amped by that Sword from Rita he still got Pwned

tommy's real name is Jason.......
anyway green team wins because green is one of my favorte colors and I can't decide

SpunkySmurph
Black Team or Blue Team

Blair Wind
Red ranger got the best of everything.....until Tommy came on the show. Then it was green, white, and black that pwned (basically any color he wore).....the fact that I know this frightens me no expression

Accel
God, I miss the old Power Rangers. Now they have Dino Rangers, Ninja Rangers, Thunder Rangers...

Just not the same.

xmarksthespot
Bumpity Bump.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Random vs. Standard set-up. Fight on Manhattan. They start at least a mile from any other team.

Blue Team
Blue Devil
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
Blue Power Ranger

Green Team
Green Arrow
Green Goblin
Green Power Ranger

Red Team
Red Tornado (android body)
Red Skull
Red Power Ranger

Black Team
Black Knight (Dane Whitman)
Black Queen (Selene)
Black Power Ranger

Blue Devil has the Trident of Lucifer.
Green Arrow has a standard array of arrows, and one Phantom Zone arrow.
Black Queen can't use telepathy, nor can she use telekinesis internally/directly on her opponents.
Black Knight has the Ebony Blade.
No Zords.

Discuss.

good thread taking the black team blade has proven capable of defeating one w/all seven gems can Leanbow help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.