Your favorite Teacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
red

Vinny Valentine
no

AOR
This is considered spamming, and therefore breaking the rules. If you wish to advertise your forum, please do so through the use of pm's.

AOR
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
no
eek! No bashing?!!? No uncontrolled slander or defamation towards user/thread?!?! faint someone pinch me...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
eek! No bashing?!!? No uncontrolled slander or defamation towards user/thread?!?! faint someone pinch me...

Do I need to pull out a certain PM hmm

The Prophecy
Uhhh... I dont want to know!

AOR
Do I need to pull out a certain PM hmm

Consider that a coupon that has already been used. mhm

Besides, if its any consolation, you have ended my horrendous day on a good note. For what ever it's worth, I thank you...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
Consider that a coupon that has already been used. mhm

Besides, if its any consolation, you have ended my horrendous day on a good note. For what ever it's worth, I thank you...

Woo?

Duplicate Thread BTW

AOR
Woo?

Duplicate Thread BTW

How about it being an AOR Vinny thread. Whenever we have a problem, this'll be our dueling ring. What do ya say, Vinny? boxing

Gannon
green shifty

AOR
Originally posted by Gannon
green shifty

Participating in a duplicate thread is an accessory to the crime. As sheriff of the OTF, I'm putting you in the slammer for that sly

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
How about it being an AOR Vinny thread. Whenever we have a problem, this'll be our dueling ring. What do ya say, Vinny? boxing

I'm Down

AOR
I'm Down

As in down for it? I am unsure of your Canadian lingo confused

Storm
Are you being intentionally dense? "I am not a spammer... I really hope this isn't breaking the Rules,because if it is I'm truly sorry." I closed more than one of your spamming threads, redirected you to the Forum Guidelines & Rules twice, highlighted the paragraph concerning spam, and even warned you for spamming. Yet, here I find you once again acting all innocent and ignorant.

If I catch you once again, then you can take some time off the forums to contemplate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.