Okay, this is wierd/funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hidden Lotus
I was walking home from school yesterday and then i saw like this guy watching me through his window and i was all scared and shit, when all of a sudden another guy comes to the window too, and they are pointing at me and saying stuff (which i cant hear by the way.) so then i start walking a little bit faster kinda freaking out and then they get out of the house and then i start running. Eventually they catch me and im like TOALLY FREAKING OUT! then they say are you joey torres? and i said yeah and they said "we want you to join the basketball team. im coach donnegan and this is coach hughes." i was so scared its its not even funny (well now it is).

AOR
Err ok. I find this story hard to believe, but hey...big grin

BlackSunshine
thats nice.

Scythe
Just like the time I was caught shoplifting...by the basketball team...

Vathu
Lmfao Scythe. <_<

ME TOO.

We were all high then.

But before that. We learned about shoplifting from the basketball team from Ranger Johnson.

Barker
Okay, that is wierd/funny

Scythe
Originally posted by Vathu
We learned about shoplifting from the basketball team from Ranger Johnson.

Rogue Jedi?!

Vathu
YES!

Didn't you remember how that went?

Scythe
Why no, I can't say I do.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Okay, that is wierd/funny

Scythe
Hehehe.

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn

Kenshiro Yuki
Mmerph...
-finding it hard not to laugh-

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
I was walking home from school yesterday and then i saw like this guy watching me through his window and i was all scared and shit, when all of a sudden another guy comes to the window too, and they are pointing at me and saying stuff (which i cant hear by the way.) so then i start walking a little bit faster kinda freaking out and then they get out of the house and then i start running. Eventually they catch me and im like TOALLY FREAKING OUT! then they say are you joey torres? and i said yeah and they said "we want you to join the basketball team. im coach donnegan and this is coach hughes." i was so scared its its not even funny (well now it is). what a weird and odd story

Itzak
Originally posted by Scythe
Just like the time I was caught shoplifting...by the basketball team...

Ditto... Expect I've never shoplifted. ermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
thats nice. http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/thatsnice.jpg

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Strangelove
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/thatsnice.jpg

laughing thats cute!!

Strangelove
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
laughing thats cute!! happy

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by AOR
Err ok. I find this story hard to believe, but hey...big grin

hey, i would too if it didnt happen to me. it was SO embarrassing embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.