Ryu and Kazuya Mishima vs Heihachi Mishima and Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Two of videogame's most lethal styles go head-to-head in Tekken 4's steel cage.

Ryu fights Heihachi (in his own gi, not in the sumo diaper), while Kazuya fights Akuma.

beta ray bob
kazuya and ryu ftw

Sado22
akuma will kill kazuya. i'm mean no kidding. kill, murder.
Hachi will kill ryu.

bye bye original heroes of SF and Tekken. sad

~The Sobbing Sado-sama

Remulous
Heihachi and Gouki. Kazuya can possibly beat Heuhachi but not Gouki but Ryu can beat Heihachi too. But Gouki can beat both of them.

TricksterPriest
At this point, Gouki could probably beat the entire Tekken cast solo. He might have to go Shin, but he'd win. He's just that damn good. Hell, God Rugal has been the only boss short of Orochi to be at his level. (There's also Unsealed Oro, but that's a wild card). The old guys win in a landslide.

Sado22
I'd agree with you if you're talking only of the regular cast of Tekken and not hachi, Kazuya, Jin, Jinpachi, Devil Jin, Devil and OGre. they are the high tiers and the godtiers of the series. Heck once T5 was over, in his ending Jinpachi was going to destroy the world! Gouki isn't that powerful yet. Also Devil jin was able to destroy a whole forest with his laser beam. Again damn powerful.
otherwise, agreed.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Sado22
i seriously doubt hachi would lose to Ryu. canonwise Ryu is very powerful and all, but while the most ryu could do with his punches was send people flying, Hachi can not only do that, he can also send people and robots flying but also shatter 8foot armor plated robots to bits. not to mention surviving the honmaru blast which practically exploded in his face! nothing Ryu can do comes close in all honesty. Ryu can smack off parts of buildings and was still unable to defeat Zangeif.

~The INvincible Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
Zangief? Do you mean the Street FIghter Alpha? You must have a very selective memory. During that scene Ryu didn't actually aim the Mesatsu Go hadou at Zangief because it would have killed Zangief. That's the whole point of the Dark Hadou. Once he unleashed the move on something alive with the thought of winning no matter what even if it means becoming a murderer He would've fallen on Akuma's footsteps like Gouki did when he murderered Gotetsu and Gouken. Case in point had Ryu not held himself back Zangief would have become dust before Ryu's eyes.

Nikkolas
Heihachi beats Kazuya as he's done twice before.

Akuma thrashes Ryu.

They win.

If it's Ryu vs. Heihachi, it lasts a good bit...not 1 second. However, Akuma/Kazuya WILL be 1 second. Then he helps Heihachi beat Ryu.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
i seriously doubt hachi would lose to Ryu. canonwise Ryu is very powerful and all, but while the most ryu could do with his punches was send people flying, Hachi can not only do that, he can also send people and robots flying but also shatter 8foot armor plated robots to bits. not to mention surviving the honmaru blast which practically exploded in his face! nothing Ryu can do comes close in all honesty. Ryu can smack off parts of buildings and was still unable to defeat Zangeif.

~The INvincible Sado-sama Dude when it comes to you Ryu always loses.

Sado22
err...of course you don't remember that ryu was laid out by Zangeif and only once that zangeif attacked Shun did Ryu get of the ground........and that too because he become evil ryu. and that is when what you say happened.
fact remains.......normal ryu was laid out, became evil ryu and was about the kill zangeif hadn't been for Ken who yelled at him to make him snap out of it.

my opinion............when did the policies of KMC state something of agreeing with everybody?

~The Perfectly Operating Memory Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
Actually I do remember the entire fight. I commented on your post because you stated Ryu was destroying buildings and still couldn't beat Zangief. You made it seem as if Ryu was a moron that couldn't hit anything. Hence why I replied about him missing on purpose once he recovered some of his senses.

Sado22
SO NOT TRUE!
He can beat Bao...and...Gon....and...Mokujin.....and...and....
big grin

not but seriously though, Ryu can beat a lot of people. I just don't see him beat someone like Hachi or Kazuya and i already explained why.
Nice sig picture by the way!
"BANA COOL"

~The FairMinded Sado-sama

Remulous

my opinion............when did the policies of KMC state something of agreeing with everybody?

~The Perfectly Operating Memory Sado-sama I understand that but show the character some friggen respect some time.

brainchild81
err...of course you don't remember that ryu was laid out by Zangeif and only once that zangeif attacked Shun did Ryu get of the ground........and that too because he become evil ryu. and that is when what you say happened.
fact remains.......normal ryu was laid out, became evil ryu and was about the kill zangeif hadn't been for Ken who yelled at him to make him snap out of it.Ryu was never KOed was he?. Laid out is KOed. He got slammed & then he got pissed. You reeealy underestimate Ryu mane. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
At this point, Gouki could probably beat the entire Tekken cast solo. He might have to go Shin, but he'd win. He's just that damn good. Hell, God Rugal has been the only boss short of Orochi to be at his level. (There's also Unsealed Oro, but that's a wild card). The old guys win in a landslide. Ditto

Sado22
no he got slammed and was laid out as in "wasn't going to get up anytime soon". then dark hadou took over him cuz Shun started screaming like b!tch.
I don't really underestimate Ryu. its funny how Ore-sama actually gives a REASON as to why someone would beat Ryu. come to think of it no one here has given their reasons yet.
i already mentioned why i think Hachi would clobber ryu. i said he's definitely more powerful and was able to surive the honmaru blast...all that right after getting his @$$ beaten the crap out of by Jin Kazama. While ryu could only send people flying, Hachi was sending 8Foot armor plated robots flying.........with utterly shattered bodies or some that were torn in half.

respect? if i wasn't respecting Ryu i would say "ryu is a little whore who'd get killed. hachi would bend him over and shove his fat old cock up his @$$."
that would be disrespect.
saying this:

is being respectful but with my own opinion where despite having respect for Ryu i just don't see him winnning.

you wanna talk disrespect to a whole game, try this for size:

or remulus you yourself saying that godtiers of non-SF games aren't as tough as SF games, or brainy you claiming that anyone terry has faced is not godtier enough from SF standards and is where he is thanx to jobbing, and how Tekken cast is not enough to take on one gouki.
however if i don't think Ryu can't win against people, by giving reasons that is not respectful.
So this is what they call shifting the blame huh?wink

brainchild81
I didn't say godtier from SF standards. Said Godtier period. Don't put words in my mouth mane.sad Not cool. Terry hasn't beat anyone that Akuma wouldn't flat out murder. Truth

Sado22
wanna bet?
a big paragraph on the 3rd page of Ryu versus Terry Bogard thread by you says just that....or was it "today's standard" which basically is a euphemism for SF standards anyway.

and Ryu hasn't beaten anyone that terry can't flat out beat either.
Nonserious Gouki would be killed by Nightmare Geese. Akuma has never been impressive against other godtiers anyway....Oro, Gouken, Gen. in fact, Gouken and Gen even beat him once each.
Ryu fought Gouki in SFA2 when he wasn't even being serious and was just testing him. Terry can do the same....since he has beaten godtiers before while ryu hasn't.
FACT ONE: Terry beat godtiers, be it jobbing from your highness' standards or not.
FACT TWO: Ryu has not even beaten high tiers, be it jobbing, blowjobbing or capcom's retardness.
FACTS REMAIN FACTS.

Darkstorm Zero
and Ryu hasn't beaten anyone that terry can't flat out beat either.

Prove it

Nonserious Gouki would be killed by Nightmare Geese.

Prove it

Akuma has never been impressive against other godtiers anyway....Oro, Gouken, Gen. in fact, Gouken and Gen even beat him once each.

Akuma killed Gouken, and we don't know if Gen beat him or not, But it was confirmed that Akuma defeated Gen first. Gouki drew even with Oro, and defeated Gill.

Ryu fought Gouki in SFA2 when he wasn't even being serious and was just testing him. Terry can do the same....since he has beaten godtiers before while ryu hasn't.

FF tiers arn't the same as SF tiers, and I've said this before, Ryu defeated sagat, defeated Bison, defeated Akuma (Non serious, but nonetheless, thats a noteworthy accomplishment considering Akuma wasn't fully riding the breaks then.)

FACT ONE: Terry beat godtiers, be it jobbing from your highness' standards or not.

This tier bullshit is irrlevant... how can you compare tiers from one game and crossrefference thm with another?

FACT TWO: Ryu has not even beaten high tiers, be it jobbing, blowjobbing or capcom's retardness.
FACTS REMAIN FACTS.

Oh, so now you judge who is on what Tier in SF? please... Ryu's DP was the thing that destroyed Bison in A3, Ryu did stop Akuma, he defeated Sagat, and impressed Oro.

Sado22
oh so now ore-sama is required to come up with proof that a person from one game can beat one from another......and yet you all have been going on and on about how Gouki would smash practically anyone from other games. sounds fair.
okay but since you want one:
lets compare feets:
-has Ryu beaten a hightier? no
-has ryu defeated godtier? no
-has Terry defeated hightiers? yes
-has Terry defeated godtiers? yes
so isn't that proof enough that Terry is superior as a fighter?

Logic.
Ryu, a uppertier but by no means a hightier defeated non-serious Gouki (and thanx for the heads up for that one by the way). correct?
Nightmare Geese is godtier. correct?
so if non-serious gouki lost to non-hightier Ryu, and it took Terry Bogard to go beserker to defeat godtier Nightmare Geese, making Terry as berserker a hightier or possibly godtier. correct?
hence Nightmare Geese>>nonserious Akuma
Happy Dance

Gouken defeated Gouki. then Gouki killed Gouken when Gouken was too old to be at Gouki's level.
Gouki stalemated against Gen in SFA2 (but Gen saw it as defeat since akuma left him). one year later, Gen defeated him in SFA3 as is now generally believed to be true...further confirmed by Tiamat.
Gouki failed to impress Oro.
Gill wasn't even killed by Gouki...not to mention how he just showed up and did the sgs to him like he always does for kicks.

a little above you were asking for proof for me saying something like that, weren't you?
Ryu cheapshotted Sagat and stop making it sound like it was a fair win.
Ryu didn't defeat bison since it was only YOUR opinion. doesn't count.
Ryu defeated Akuma who was toying around testing Ryu...though i admit it was impressive, it hardly counts as a legimate win since Gouki wasn't serious.

and YET a few lines up your commenting on how FF godtiers are not up to the SF godtiers. get real DSZ.

oh wait so YOU can but i can't. please.
stop contradicting yourself.
again:
-Ryu didnot destroy Bison
-Ryu cheapshotted Sagat
-Ryu lost to Sagat in SFA3 as Psycho Ryu
-Ryu DID impress Oro, but Oro wasn't serious
-Ryu beat non-serious Akuma who was only testing Ryu
-Ryu did NOT STOP Akuma (where did you get that anyway)

Terry Board:
-beat Nightmare Geese in a life and death match
-beat godtier Krauser by outlasting him
-beat Jin twins by outlasting them (and of course brainy will pop his head up and say that Geese helped him, yet i dare to ask you what it means to fight two hightiers at the same damn time...probably somewhere around the level of godtier don't it?)
-beat Geese in a life and death match who is hightier

Superboy Prime
This isn't my discussion, but I believe the reason Gouki managed to defeat Gouken the 2nd time was not because Gouken was ill or old, but because he unleashed the murderous intent while Gouken did not. Gouki will not fight people unworthy of his skill and time.

Darkstorm Zero
oh so now ore-sama is required to come up with proof that a person from one game can beat one from another......and yet you all have been going on and on about how Gouki would smash practically anyone from other games. sounds fair.
okay but since you want one:
lets compare feets:
-has Ryu beaten a hightier? no
-has ryu defeated godtier? no
-has Terry defeated hightiers? yes
-has Terry defeated godtiers? yes
so isn't that proof enough that Terry is superior as a fighter?

I didn't say Gouki would beat absolutely everyone, Rugal came damn close, and I did say Orochi would outright rip him, since Orochi is comparable to Darkstalker power levels... Where did I say Akuma would beat anyone he's up against?

RYU DEFEATED SAGAT... stop denying it, stop trying to get around it, Hell I wonder if that cheapshotting argument is just something Tiamat cooked up to fill in the blanks... the fight scene from the animated movie looked more plausable to me... Hovever, lets assume your correct for a moment... Why in the hell did Sagat drop his guard if the match wasn't over? why act like a nOOb and lower your hand and almost get sliced in two?

Ryu killed A3 Bison, there's nothing to disrepute this, and he still defeated Akuma and impressed Oro. so, infact ryu defeated two God Tiers and impressed a third well enough to train him.

Logic.
Ryu, a uppertier but by no means a hightier defeated non-serious Gouki (and thanx for the heads up for that one by the way). correct?
Nightmare Geese is godtier. correct?
so if non-serious gouki lost to non-hightier Ryu, and it took Terry Bogard to go beserker to defeat godtier Nightmare Geese, making Terry as berserker a hightier or possibly godtier. correct?
hence Nightmare Geese>>nonserious Akuma
Happy Dance

Thats not proof, thats circular logic... even a nonserious Gouki shattered an island

Gouken defeated Gouki. then Gouki killed Gouken when Gouken was too old to be at Gouki's level.
Gouki stalemated against Gen in SFA2 (but Gen saw it as defeat since akuma left him). one year later, Gen defeated him in SFA3 as is now generally believed to be true...further confirmed by Tiamat.
Gouki failed to impress Oro.
Gill wasn't even killed by Gouki...not to mention how he just showed up and did the sgs to him like he always does for kicks.

Thats bullshit, Oro is far older than Gouken, and he still lo st despite being at a comparative level to Gouki at the time, there was no excuse for Gouken losing short of the Dark Hadou. (They are brothers, Gouken want that much older than Akuma)

The fight with Gen was a victory for Akuma, Akuma spared Gen because the old man was Dying from Leukemia. the battle in A3 was a stalemate. if Gen had won that match, why is akuma still alive, it was gen who wanted the deathmatch after all... And your still using Tiamats FAQ to justify everything? please... do your own research...

Akuma drew even with Oro, and that impressed the old man, but he certainly couldn't pass his teachings to Akuma, him being a \n evcil soul drenched in the dark Hadou.

Akuma, NEVER just Demons a guy for no reason... even your Tiamat FAQ should have told you that, Akuma seeks the worthiest challenges, they fought, Gill got Demoned, and ressurected later. Akuma won via KO.

a little above you were asking for proof for me saying something like that, weren't you?
Ryu cheapshotted Sagat and stop making it sound like it was a fair win.
Ryu didn't defeat bison since it was only YOUR opinion. doesn't count.
Ryu defeated Akuma who was toying around testing Ryu...though i admit it was impressive, it hardly counts as a legimate win since Gouki wasn't serious.

Read above, I'm not repeating myself for your pleasure...

and YET a few lines up your commenting on how FF godtiers are not up to the SF godtiers. get real DSZ.

I said there are discrepencies... you make tiers sound like the be all and end all of debates... please man, some of the guys Ryu has had to fight would probably mop the floor with Terry... or vice versa... I'm not Bias about my oppinions, but when I see arguments like that brought up as fact, I get irritated...

"Terry beat Nightmare geese, so he must be better than Ryu since Ryu couldn't beat a fully serious Akuma."

Seriously, WTF does NG have to do with Akuma? what do FF tiers mean to SF? hell man, I never go by Tier lists anyway, I go by each characters individual merrit alone, and that should be enough... generalising characters by tiers is very misleading, it overrates some characters while underrating others.

oh wait so YOU can but i can't. please.
stop contradicting yourself.
again:
-Ryu didnot destroy Bison
-Ryu cheapshotted Sagat
-Ryu lost to Sagat in SFA3 as Psycho Ryu
-Ryu DID impress Oro, but Oro wasn't serious
-Ryu did NOT STOP Akuma (where did you get that anyway)

Terry Board:
-beat Nightmare Geese in a life and death match
-beat godtier Krauser by outlasting him
-beat Jin twins by outlasting them (and of course brainy will pop his head up and say that Geese helped him, yet i dare to ask you what it means to fight two hightiers at the same damn time...probably somewhere around the level of godtier don't it?)
-beat Geese in a life and death match who is hightier

-Ryu didnot destroy Bison - I demand you prove this.

-Ryu cheapshotted Sagat - Addressed above

-Ryu lost to Sagat in SFA3 as Psycho Ryu - which means nothing since it was not Ryu himself, he was being controlled.

-Ryu DID impress Oro, but Oro wasn't serious - Prove it

-Ryu did NOT STOP Akuma (where did you get that anyway) - Well, he didn't KO Akuma, but he did stop him, and Ryu was fighting him while he was still strong enough to shatter that island... that demonstrates quite a bit to me.

All those terry feats mean precisely DICK if the Opponents arn't a mact for the best opponents Ryu has faced... and this is where your Tier arguments fall apart... name one character out of those lists of feats that can beat the Characters Ryu has faced. Nightmare geese? probably gets stopped by Akuma, Krauser he loses to Bison, the jins probably also fall to Akuma, Geese probably stops at Sagat or Bison.

Sado22
EVERY place i've been to regarding SFA3 say the same thing. ryu got creamed by bison, bison made him submit to psychopower, Sagat, Ken and Sakura show up and Sagat kicks the crap out of ryu, ryu pulls through with a shoryuken on Bison, Bison retreats since he was surprised that ryu didn't submit to kindred to darkhadou and that he had to fight Ryu, Sagat, Ken and Sakura at the same time, Chunli Charlie and guile destroyed the psychodrives which destoryed bison. Proof enough. where's your proof?

I am not saying Sagat didn't lose you know. i said he was impressed by Ryu went up to the "falling into unconsciousness Ryu" to help him up, but cheapie ryu did the metsushoryuken and KO'd since not only was Sagat too shocked to recover. Sagat gets KO'd. Ryu wins...by a cheapshot. a cheapwin doesn't mean a real win...especially not frm true warrior standards now does it. needless to say Sagat would later cream Ryu in SFA3 too.

yet he could very well be a stronger Ryu.

did Oro use both arms? no.
didn't it say that Oro only entered the tourny to seek out a disciple and not fight? yes.
did Oro fight AKUMA seriously? no.
also Tiamat said that Oro was only testing Ryu. that's a real descent proof. better than any you have shown so far.

wait! stop right there. Akuma only did that show Ryu the glimpse of HIS REAL POWER which was in line with the speech he was making to him about dark hadou and its power. don't deny it.

yeah and all that Ryu has done is MANGINA in front of what Terry has. at least Terry wins the tournaments in his OWN videogame. What's ryu's problem anyway. ***.
you say PROBABLY and i say probably too. Nigmater Geese would probably kick Akuma's ass.
if SNK say Krauser had GODLY power and that Nightmare Geese was godly in power and is obviously much stronger than Krauser what's the problem.
what makes you say Ryu can last against N.Geese, DsZ? someone who can't even beat hightiers. someone who can't even beat ken. who has a hard time with little girls. stop being so fanboyish man.
your basically saying that SF godtiers are better than FF godtiers even though you have no proof whatsoever.

~The INvincible Sado-sama
P.S. superboy, Gouki never used the shungoukusatsu on Gouken. he used it on goutetsu. Gouken was merely beaten by Gouki and tossed off into the waterfall or something cuz he wasn't able to push Gouki far enough nor was Gouki too impressed. Like master like student smile

Darkstorm Zero
EVERY place i've been to regarding SFA3 say the same thing. ryu got creamed by bison, bison made him submit to psychopower, Sagat, Ken and Sakura show up and Sagat kicks the crap out of ryu, ryu pulls through with a shoryuken on Bison, Bison retreats since he was surprised that ryu didn't submit to kindred to darkhadou and that he had to fight Ryu, Sagat, Ken and Sakura at the same time, Chunli Charlie and guile destroyed the psychodrives which destoryed bison. Proof enough. where's your proof?

First off, Bison didn't retreat, second, the psycho Drive was destroyed DURING the battle, not AFTER it, third, try using your eyes, for all those endings to be canon, Bison's regenerative power is boundless, since the Drive was destroyed, all the energy therein was transferred straight to Bison's body, which was already overwhelmed, hence why t only took a simple Shoryuken to blow him up and not a Metsu Shoryuken or Shin Shoryuken to kill him. Proof? SF Eternal Challenge...

I am not saying Sagat didn't lose you know. i said he was impressed by Ryu went up to the "falling into unconsciousness Ryu" to help him up, but cheapie ryu did the metsushoryuken and KO'd since not only was Sagat too shocked to recover. Sagat gets KO'd. Ryu wins...by a cheapshot. a cheapwin doesn't mean a real win...especially not frm true warrior standards now does it. needless to say Sagat would later cream Ryu in SFA3 too.

Sagat should have known better than to lay down his guard before the match was oficcially over... Tell me, wouldn't you take advantage ov every opportunity your opponent gives you, especially when your having your ass handed to you? And yet, even with all that pressure, it still took Ryu falling to the Dark Hadou for him to act so 'Dishonorably'

yet he could very well be a stronger Ryu.

Not when the real Ryu is fighting for control from within...

did Oro use both arms? no.
didn't it say that Oro only entered the tourny to seek out a disciple and not fight? yes.
did Oro fight AKUMA seriously? no.
also Tiamat said that Oro was only testing Ryu. that's a real descent proof. better than any you have shown so far.

WTF are you talking about, of course he fought akuma seriously, Akuma wasn't in Shin mode at the time, and Oro still only used one arm, so, does it matter, they fought eachother evenly.

How many times must people say it, Tiamat's FAQ is not OFFICIAL, he even says that he urges people to do their own research... dude... let it go...

wait! stop right there. Akuma only did that show Ryu the glimpse of HIS REAL POWER which was in line with the speech he was making to him about dark hadou and its power. don't deny it.

I'll deny it if I think it doesn't coincide with the actual debate, face it, even a Nonserious Akuma can win against N. Geese.

yeah and all that Ryu has done is MANGINA in front of what Terry has. at least Terry wins the tournaments in his OWN videogame. What's ryu's problem anyway. ***.

Ryu won SF1, and probably SF2... you seem to forget that SF doesn't revolve around Ryu like FF revolves around Terry. or KOF revolves around Kyo.

you say PROBABLY and i say probably too. Nigmater Geese would probably kick Akuma's ass.

No, you outright claimed N. Geese woul;d Kill Akuma, thats a CLAIM, and when claims are made, I'm going to ask for evidence. I've also seen you use Noncanon endings to support abilities (Not story, which is fair enough) that means the pandora's box is opened, and every one of Gouki's non canon feats from the games are now in, thats meter crushing right there... along with a plethora of other capabilities.

if SNK say Krauser had GODLY power and that Nightmare Geese was godly in power and is obviously much stronger than Krauser what's the problem.

The problem is guaging what SNK means by Godly in comparison to what Capcom m,eans by Godly. two differing oppinions right there.

what makes you say Ryu can last against N.Geese, DsZ? someone who can't even beat hightiers. someone who can't even beat ken. who has a hard time with little girls. stop being so fanboyish man.

Fanboyish? dude, check your site... you've got the Fanboy bug for terry, I at least remain impartial, Ryu's defeated higher powers than himself before, wether you want to admit them or not, and since when has Ryu had trouble witrh Sakura or Karin? seriously....

your basically saying that SF godtiers are better than FF godtiers even though you have no proof whatsoever.

I'm SAYING that Tiers arn't an appropreate guage for a fighters individual power... am I wrong? am I wrong in saying that Tiers are misleading? You made the claim, you must bring proper evidence Sado, Tiamats FAQ isn't going to cut it, since thats just His Oppinion.

P.S. superboy, Gouki never used the shungoukusatsu on Gouken. he used it on goutetsu. Gouken was merely beaten by Gouki and tossed off into the waterfall or something cuz he wasn't able to push Gouki far enough nor was Gouki too impressed. Like master like student smile

Whats the problem?

Remulous
Nightmare Geese can't beat Gouki.

Sado22
SF Eternal challenge, eh? well wait till i get my hands on it. also all about capcom paints a totally different picture which everyone seems to be using...something tells me SF eternal is older and hence unreliable. dude everywhere i go, be it tiamat or any other search engine, it uses all about capcom as the "Canon story". so...the question: should i believe darkstrom or not?

DID or DIDNOT ryu cheapshot Sagat? answer: yes or no.
no beefy explanations full of whats ifs and all that buttcrap. Yes or no, DSZ?

when he became Pyshco Ryu, Ryu had already given in. stop speculating.
all abotu Capcom states that RYU GAVE IN TO PSYCHO POWER.

it says that they were just testing each other to get a feel of the other's power. neither was too impressed with the other and it wasn't even a battle to the death.

and i said its official? no.
i'm just saying that since your highness hasn't brought any proof so far the one thing i'd fall back on would be tiamat and all about Capcom.

quite a claim.
and making such a claim isn't fanboyish because....?
look DSZ. you have as much proof that Akuma can kill N.Geese as i have in saying he wouldn't. face it, both of us are just making speculations. i don't consider SF as the pinnacle of power and just like you i place KoF and SF at the same powerlevel. saying anything otherwise would be fanboyism and you know it. to saw FFgodtiers are superior to SFgodtiers is fanboyish. saying the converse is also fanboyish. Why? cuz neither claims can't be proved.

i said N.Geese would kill NONSERIOUS Akuma since Ryu could beat him and Ryu is NOT godtier. remember what i said above of FFtiers and SFtiers being similar. there you go. its ORE-SAMA's speculation.
also when did i bring up "noncanon" endings as proof?
if i remember correct i remember YOU bringing up Akuma can break meteros stuff sometime back.

THIS is where the problem lies between you, me and everyone else here.
how the hell do you know that they are different? i have as much proof to saying that they are as you have over they aren't. there is NO proof. needless to say KoFbosses are much tougher than SFbosses since it usually takes whole teams or sometimes the entire cast to take them down. however, FFtiers and SFtiers are similar. you have NO proof. I have NO proof. its all speculation.

aww...you've been to my site? stop i'm blushingsmile
oh and seriously what? i flat out said my favorite fighter of all time would lose to my least favorite guy. how is that fanboyish? i even said Kazuya would lose to Akuma....in fact i even said Devil would. what fanboyism? now am i a fanboy to think terry given his career as one who has always managed to outlast godtiers may perfrom better than mister cheapo.

oh and all this coming from mister-nonserious-akuma-would-kill-NightmareGeese-even-though-ryu-beat-nonserious-akuma-not-to-mention-how-i-have-no-proof-to-back-up-what-i'm-saying-in-the-first-place-but-just-have-a-hunch-that-SF-tiers-are-superior-to-FFtiers-though-i-have-no-proof-of-that-either-and-am-using-SF-eternal-as-a-source-and-saying-all-about-capcom-isn't-canon-though-everyone-seems-to-claim-that-SF-eternal-is-obselete-and-is-hardly-ever-cited

let me make certians things clear to you:
-the FAQ isn't his opinion since he seperates what's canon and not canon
-all of his info comes from interviews with people at capcom, people who work there and all about capcom

as for what you're saying about tiers, agreed, but then that hasn't stopped you from trying to see it from a pro-FFtier point of view either now has it? with no proof to something it basically means it could any of the two options there right?

huh? i was talking to superboy.

Darkstorm Zero
SF Eternal challenge, eh? well wait till i get my hands on it. also all about capcom paints a totally different picture which everyone seems to be using...something tells me SF eternal is older and hence unreliable. dude everywhere i go, be it tiamat or any other search engine, it uses all about capcom as the "Canon story". so...the question: should i believe darkstrom or not?

Uh dude... SFE was made well and truly after 3rd strike came out, I'm talking like 2004/2005 here... Beleive what you want, but seriously, don't disreguard whats being said either, since nobody really knows whats official anymore, Capcom is remarkably vague when it comes to SF story material. I take SFE because AAC explains about other games on top of SF, SFE focuses purely on SF

DID or DIDNOT ryu cheapshot Sagat? answer: yes or no.
no beefy explanations full of whats ifs and all that buttcrap. Yes or no, DSZ?

Don't ever try to give me ultimatums Sado, Yes, I suppose it was a cheapshot, but thats not even half of the story of what happened, see what I mean about disreguarding information?

when he became Pyshco Ryu, Ryu had already given in. stop speculating.
all abotu Capcom states that RYU GAVE IN TO PSYCHO POWER.

He was still fighting it, Ryu was BRAINWASHED though, and therefore could not control his actions until he broke free of it, do you disagree with this?

it says that they were just testing each other to get a feel of the other's power. neither was too impressed with the other and it wasn't even a battle to the death.

No, it wasn't, but they drew even, do you disagree with this?

and i said its official? no.
i'm just saying that since your highness hasn't brought any proof so far the one thing i'd fall back on would be tiamat and all about Capcom.

And this is why you shouldn't quote Tiamat word for word, other people have alternate oppinions, as I said before Capcom of Japan has been remarkably vague with details.

quite a claim.
and making such a claim isn't fanboyish because....?
look DSZ. you have as much proof that Akuma can kill N.Geese as i have in saying he wouldn't. face it, both of us are just making speculations. i don't consider SF as the pinnacle of power and just like you i place KoF and SF at the same powerlevel. saying anything otherwise would be fanboyism and you know it. to saw FFgodtiers are superior to SFgodtiers is fanboyish. saying the converse is also fanboyish. Why? cuz neither claims can't be proved.

I said CAN, I didn't say he'd curbstomp him... I claim SF and KOF slightly higher than FF or AOF because of the demonstrated capabilities of the characters involved, I also claim that Darkstalkers are WAY above Streetfighter because of demonstrated capabilities, hell man, I KNOW Pyron would trounce Akuma with as much ease as it takes to use my keyboard.

i said N.Geese would kill NONSERIOUS Akuma since Ryu could beat him and Ryu is NOT godtier. remember what i said above of FFtiers and SFtiers being similar. there you go. its ORE-SAMA's speculation.
also when did i bring up "noncanon" endings as proof?
if i remember correct i remember YOU bringing up Akuma can break meteros stuff sometime back.

And this is the Tier argument that I'm against, FF ranked Godtiers? what does that have to do with Ryu? And no, I remember you quoting Tekkens noncannon endings as proof of abilities alone when you brought up Devil Jin's force choke and Jinpachi's world cracking as although non canon, they can do it. I never used the Meteor splitting, I used the island crunching and the Uluruu splitting feats, And once or twice I mentioned the underwater ship blasting kick.

THIS is where the problem lies between you, me and everyone else here.
how the hell do you know that they are different? i have as much proof to saying that they are as you have over they aren't. there is NO proof. needless to say KoFbosses are much tougher than SFbosses since it usually takes whole teams or sometimes the entire cast to take them down. however, FFtiers and SFtiers are similar. you have NO proof. I have NO proof. its all speculation.

Then why use it? if we cannot prove it, then why in the hell are you going around saying Ryu can't beat Godtiers but Terry can... Let me just point out this one simple little fact right here, how do you know that Ryu would not rank as Godtier in FF, or for that matter, how do you know if Ryu would not rank as a bottom tier? the answer: you can't. Therefore, every argument you've ever brought up about the tiers is irrelevant, this is why I prefer to compare the characters by their individual power and ability rather than their W/L record and their tier.

aww...you've been to my site? stop i'm blushingsmile
oh and seriously what? i flat out said my favorite fighter of all time would lose to my least favorite guy. how is that fanboyish? i even said Kazuya would lose to Akuma....in fact i even said Devil would. what fanboyism? now am i a fanboy to think terry given his career as one who has always managed to outlast godtiers may perfrom better than mister cheapo.

My mistake, I should have said I looked at your comparison of Ken and Ryu vs Terry

oh and all this coming from mister-nonserious-akuma-would-kill-NightmareGeese-even-though-ryu-beat-nonserious-akuma-not-to-mention-how-i-have-no-proof-to-back-up-what-i'm-saying-in-the-first-place-but-just-have-a-hunch-that-SF-tiers-are-superior-to-FFtiers-though-i-have-no-proof-of-that-either-and-am-using-SF-eternal-as-a-source-and-saying-all-about-capcom-isn't-canon-though-everyone-seems-to-claim-that-SF-eternal-is-obselete-and-is-hardly-ever-cited

Oh really, for someone who starts flames to draw out other people to call them fanboys, you've got quite a tounge on you. How about this, since you made the claims, hows about you back it with frigging evidence first? Hmmm? Remember, I am always here, and I'll spot the bullshit, I've also proven this case in the past. look it up sometime.

let me make certians things clear to you:
-the FAQ isn't his opinion since he seperates what's canon and not canon
-all of his info comes from interviews with people at capcom, people who work there and all about capcom

Tiamat never had one on one interviews dude, Saiki did, and even he disagrees with some of that stuff, Hell man even Tiamat said that he's had to fill in some of the holes with his own imagination.

as for what you're saying about tiers, agreed, but then that hasn't stopped you from trying to see it from a pro-FFtier point of view either now has it? with no proof to something it basically means it could any of the two options there right?

I don't use tiers, I was making a point, I never said that my viers on the tiers is canon, but you certainly couldn't prove that the FF tiers are superior, even though I made no such Pro-SF arguments in making that point, I said they were not the same, I didn't say they where superior.

PS. I don't like people putting words in my mouth...

Sado22
some one else here feel that the peace treaty between me and DSZ has gone to the dogs?sad

so its just a matter of opinions again, isn't it? stupid capcom.

you just answered...just thought i'd point it outbig grin
okay fine man i won't give you ultimatums again...don't get all darkhadou on me...
i'll tell you how the story went:
-ryu got pummelled
-tried harder...but got pummelled more
-fell down slipping into unconsciousness
-Sagat walked up to him as clearly the fight was over
-Sagat held out his hand to help him up...
-...*WHAM* a certain true warrior cheapshots his ass to pallookaville!

you have no proof do you now? tell me do you?
also i DO disagree. as for controlling his actions goes, i'm given to assume that Psycho Ryu was something like Ken in SF2anime...pretty tough adversary if you ask me. its not like ryu forgot all the moves and started fighting like a cheerleader now does it?

what wasn't: the battle to the death part or the "not impressed" part?

fair enough man. my bad for the misunderstanding.

tekken endings always have such feets shown in them that the characters can actually pull off. they don't show Bryan rippping off a tank and thorwing it far away becuase he CAN do it. they show Devil Jin doing that shite cuz he CAN do it. its kinda like a general accepted rule amongst hardcore Tekken fans...the endings if showing feets show canon feets. that's just how it is. also you were using the meteor crush sometime back....possibly the thread where you and i first met...or rather collided big grin. those were the days, huh?

no its more like this:
given that we have no proof that one tier is superior to the other its best left to compare feets by each person in their specific game. Terry has beaten high and godtiers. Ryu hasn't. heck he hasn't even beaten people below his tier. hence the above comment. fair enough?

was i wrong in that? did i use anything that wasn't canon or wrong. also in this update i'll be fixing some of the errors i've made and adding new stuff thanks to some more researching that i've done. be sure to check this section by tomorrow.

I NEVER FLAMED ANYONE HERE. also if you're refering to the Shin-remy bit then i already told you that we didn't "draw him out". what part of that didnt you understand? also when did i ever flame you? infact you, brainy, emperor, superboy have flamed me on more than one occassion. in fact, when you and i were butting heads YOU started the flame war...if you call it that since even then i didn't flame you back. i just cleared out the misunderstanding since a certain someone was too psyched up and reading everything the wrong way. granted you had fever.
even with emperor the nuke war we had was over misunderstanings and again HE started it as well. even when he insulted my mother i didn't FLAME him as such...i called him a kid which isn't a FLAME you know?
some tongue YOU got there. shifting blame...so this is what it is, huh?

i was refering to yoru comment on Gouki>geese bit.

quite a claim from one has done that to me on many occassions. not to mention flamed me and being down right rude. in all the time i've been here i've never been rude to you...even during the one sided flame war.

~The Polite and Gentle Sado-sama
P.S. look carefully and you all will see the hallo over my headsmile

Darkstorm Zero
some one else here feel that the peace treaty between me and DSZ has gone to the dogs?sad

so its just a matter of opinions again, isn't it? stupid capcom.

you just answered...just thought i'd point it outbig grin
okay fine man i won't give you ultimatums again...don't get all darkhadou on me...
i'll tell you how the story went:
-ryu got pummelled
-tried harder...but got pummelled more
-fell down slipping into unconsciousness
-Sagat walked up to him as clearly the fight was over
-Sagat held out his hand to help him up...
-...*WHAM* a certain true warrior cheapshots his ass to pallookaville!

you have no proof do you now? tell me do you?
also i DO disagree. as for controlling his actions goes, i'm given to assume that Psycho Ryu was something like Ken in SF2anime...pretty tough adversary if you ask me. its not like ryu forgot all the moves and started fighting like a cheerleader now does it?

what wasn't: the battle to the death part or the "not impressed" part?

fair enough man. my bad for the misunderstanding.

tekken endings always have such feets shown in them that the characters can actually pull off. they don't show Bryan rippping off a tank and thorwing it far away becuase he CAN do it. they show Devil Jin doing that shite cuz he CAN do it. its kinda like a general accepted rule amongst hardcore Tekken fans...the endings if showing feets show canon feets. that's just how it is. also you were using the meteor crush sometime back....possibly the thread where you and i first met...or rather collided big grin. those were the days, huh?

no its more like this:
given that we have no proof that one tier is superior to the other its best left to compare feets by each person in their specific game. Terry has beaten high and godtiers. Ryu hasn't. heck he hasn't even beaten people below his tier. hence the above comment. fair enough?

was i wrong in that? did i use anything that wasn't canon or wrong. also in this update i'll be fixing some of the errors i've made and adding new stuff thanks to some more researching that i've done. be sure to check this section by tomorrow.

I NEVER FLAMED ANYONE HERE. also if you're refering to the Shin-remy bit then i already told you that we didn't "draw him out". what part of that didnt you understand? also when did i ever flame you? infact you, brainy, emperor, superboy have flamed me on more than one occassion. in fact, when you and i were butting heads YOU started the flame war...if you call it that since even then i didn't flame you back. i just cleared out the misunderstanding since a certain someone was too psyched up and reading everything the wrong way. granted you had fever.
even with emperor the nuke war we had was over misunderstanings and again HE started it as well. even when he insulted my mother i didn't FLAME him as such...i called him a kid which isn't a FLAME you know?
some tongue YOU got there. shifting blame...so this is what it is, huh?

i was refering to yoru comment on Gouki>geese bit.

quite a claim from one has done that to me on many occassions. not to mention flamed me and being down right rude. in all the time i've been here i've never been rude to you...even during the one sided flame war.

~The Polite and Gentle Sado-sama
P.S. look carefully and you all will see the hallo over my headsmile

Look, it's obvious that this is just going to keep going around in circles, and today, I've got a headache the size of Nebraska...

But there is one thing I want to address... Where have I ever directly flame you... I saw the Asthar and Brainchild stuff, but outside of what I said during the Shin Remy incident, I never actually called you Anything... Nor was I being rude (no more than you at least), my style may be blunt as a baseball bat, but I am to the point, and seriously, whats the point in insulting someone over the net... in a debating forum... about videogame characters...?

Tha C-Master
I'll tell you, the point is it feels good... and damn this page is stretched, who's the culprit?

Darkstorm Zero
That would be me and sado responsable for about 3 or 4 pages there C.

To be honest, I don't think I'd feel better if I called Sado a Turd Burgler, Masta... laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
They have to deserve it first, which is why I warm them up a bit and get them on the last post... remember luffyjin? Dear lord I remember you got very close on him...

Sado22
good. i was getting sick of all this stuff any way.

you flamed me in the thread where we first came across each other. but don't its not like i'm holding a grudge or anything...if anything the reply to your PM you sent me should be clear enough. you were being rude in the same thread and later you apologized. don't worry. its all good. besides like you said, and emperor and i also agreed on:
internet wars=suck
Later man.

~The Peaceful Sado-sama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.