What are some of your favorite characters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
... that you never read about?

I'd say I like the Punisher, but I've hardly read any of his books . I also find that I love Black Bolt's character, yet I've only read a few Inhumans comics in my life. Dr. Strange would be another one on my list.

Who do you like but never really read about or just don't read about them very often at all?

Endless Mike
Nate Gray

jgiant
Hulk is one of my favorites but i haven't really picked up any of the planet hulk comics. I read alot of his older stuff like when he was savage hulk tho. As for Punisher i have all his max stuff but i don't have much of his comics from the mid ninties.

Super Guy
Punisher... Elektra... Azrael (only read Sword of Azrael, Knightfall and maybe the first 10 issues of his ongoing...

Dinalfos
Namor
Silver Surfer

I really like both characters (Surfer much more so), but I mostly got to know them through other characters' comics and major cross overs.

I'm correcting that mistake, though. I've bought pretty much the entire back catalogue of Surfer, recently.

By Crom!
Miracleman - The Alan Moore run not the Gaiman run
Morpheus - Gaiman
Grendel - Wagner
Conan - Busiek
Bone - Jeff Smith
Swampthing - Alan Moore
Bigby - Willingham

smile

Deathstroke
I've always thought Darkseid was awesome, but I think I've only read one story with him in it. Same thing with the Spectre.

DigiMark007
Hmm.

Interesting topic. And usually when I start reading a bunch of stuff about a character, my opinion changes. I might still like them, but it will be for different reasons.

Plastic Man - The very few appearences I've read of him are great.
Deadpool - Just browsing DP scans on KMC has made me love him.
Loki

By Crom!
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm.

Interesting topic. And usually when I start reading a bunch of stuff about a character, my opinion changes. I might still like them, but it will be for different reasons.

Plastic Man - The very few appearences I've read of him are great.
Deadpool - Just browsing DP scans on KMC has made me love him.
Loki

If you haven't read Fables read it! IT's that simple. If you have you know what I mean and why I say it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by By Crom!
If you haven't read Fables read it! IT's that simple. If you have you know what I mean and why I say it.

Huh? Did I accidentally mention Fables?

Nah, I'm read the first few story arcs. It's decent, but I didn't really fall in love with it. 'Y - The Last Man' is the "off-beat indie" title I'm really into right now.

By Crom!

Nah, I'm read the first few story arcs. It's decent, but I didn't really fall in love with it. 'Y - The Last Man' is the "off-beat indie" title I'm really into right now.

Y is excellent.

The later fables are very good.

No you didn't mention it you mentioned characters you didn't know.

So I asked and stated an opinion within the question.

Have you ever read Grendel by Wagner?

smile

boriquaking55
1. Thanos
2. Deadpool
3. Taskmaster
4. Silver Surfer
5. Midnighter
6. Sersi
7. Rorschach
8. Gamora
9. Azrael
10. Doc Manhatten

Super Guy

Nah, I'm read the first few story arcs. It's decent, but I didn't really fall in love with it. 'Y - The Last Man' is the "off-beat indie" title I'm really into right now. Hey... isn't that ;ast panel in your sig from the Heroes animated thingy? By the same guys who did Captain Capitalism?

marvelprince
For me its gotta be Hawkman, Aquaman and Quasar. I like those guys alot but haven't ever read any of their series , just appearances in the main titles

nimbus006
This is a very interesting thread. There are so many characters that i find to be very cool, but either they don't have their own solo's, arent on a team, or i just never got to reading much on them.

1. Green Lantern- I read JLA (in which he's a badass), but never read any of his solo stuff. Love his character.

2. Dr. Strange- Ive read many comics guest starring him, but havent read anything with just him in it.

3. Juggernaut- Have been reading New Excalibur, and have read some guest appearances, thats about it.

4. Ronan- read his Annihilation mini, and Annihilation, wish i could get my hands on more of his stuff. I know there's not much.

5. Beta Ray Bill- Never read anything with him in it at all.

invisiblewoman
invisiblewoman, namor and silver surfer

grey fox
Cable , Fables and GL

Symmetric Chaos
Deadpool
Green Lantern
Iron Man
Wolverine
Hulk
Magneto
Dr. Doom

SpunkySmurph
Whew...

I bet mine are more unusual then any of yours stick out tongue

Joker
Mr. Sinister
Domino
Agent Zero
Catwoman
Huntress
Mystique
Nick Fury (though I have read some...)
Gamora (same as Nick...)
Jack Flag
Moonknight

...I probably have more

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Super Guy
Hey... isn't that ;ast panel in your sig from the Heroes animated thingy? By the same guys who did Captain Capitalism?

Yeah. Funny sh*t.

Y is excellent.

The later fables are very good.

No you didn't mention it you mentioned characters you didn't know.

So I asked and stated an opinion within the question.

Have you ever read Grendel by Wagner?

smile

Ah.

And no, unfortunately.

By Crom!
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Whew...

I bet mine are more unusual then any of yours stick out tongue

Joker
Mr. Sinister
Domino
Agent Zero
Catwoman
Huntress
Mystique
Nick Fury (though I have read some...)
Gamora (same as Nick...)
Jack Flag
Moonknight

...I probably have more

Nah,

Miracleman - The Alan Moore run not the Gaiman run
Morpheus - Gaiman
Grendel - Wagner
Conan - Busiek
Bone - Jeff Smith
Swampthing - Alan Moore
Bigby - Willingham

smile

And no, unfortunately.

I believe Darkhorse has put them in trades now, it might be worth a look, if you ever are a bit bored with what's on your pull list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.