Foot Soldiers Vs The Hand ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEvilHex
The Foot Clan Vs The Hand.

guy222
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
The Foot Clan Vs The Hand.

foot clan 6.5/10

TricksterPriest
The foot sucks. Hand ftw. At least Hand guys kill themselves if they screw up. That's dedication. Plus, the hand actually manages to get shit done occasionally.

manorastroman
four ninja turtles can't take out as many foot soldiers as wolverine alone could take out hand ninjas.

foot soldiers ftw.

jinzin
Originally posted by manorastroman
four ninja turtles can't take out as many foot soldiers as wolverine alone could take out hand ninjas.

foot soldiers ftw.

and who says the foot would fair any better against wolverine? confused

manorastroman
well, i believe the four turtles together could tear the crap out of wolverine. so it follows that if wolverine alone can defeat more of the hand than the four turtles (>wolverine) could defeat foot, then foot>hand.

TheEvilHex
well, i believe the four turtles together could tear the crap out of wolverine. so it follows that if wolverine alone can defeat more of the hand than the four turtles (>wolverine) could defeat foot, then foot>hand. but every time a foot soldier dies he rises as one of the Hand. Hand wins 7/10

grey fox
Hand 7/10

jinzin
well, i believe the four turtles together could tear the crap out of wolverine. so it follows that if wolverine alone can defeat more of the hand than the four turtles (>wolverine) could defeat foot, then foot>hand.

really?

so i suppose the four turtles are more intimidating than colossus, storm, nightcrawler, and cyclops?.. a team wolverine virtually stalemated...

I suppose you think they're more dominating than darkhawk, black cat, human torch, rage, and speedball? another team logan creamed..

the hulk?
abomination?
the darkriders?
ghostrider?

I mean c'mon, hey're tough but you think they could take it to 2500 hand ninjas?

wolverine's just at a different level..
not necessarily in skill, but in everything else.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jinzin
really?

so i suppose the four turtles are more intimidating than colossus, storm, nightcrawler, and cyclops?.. a team wolverine virtually stalemated...

I suppose you think they're more dominating than darkhawk, black cat, human torch, rage, and speedball? another team logan creamed..

the hulk?
abomination?
the darkriders?
ghostrider?

I mean c'mon, hey're tough but you think they could take it to 2500 hand ninjas?

wolverine's just at a different level..
not necessarily in skill, but in everything else.

Do you ACTUALLY believe that Wolverine > Hulk? Abomination? Ghostrider?

Though yes, Wolverine is certainly at a different level in some things.
PIS...
Smell...
Lack of Vocabulary...

jinzin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Do you ACTUALLY believe that Wolverine > Hulk? Abomination? Ghostrider?

No he's not > them but he's well on his way to their levels, he's had two fights with GR both stalemated, 14 fights with hulk, and marvel recognizes he has a winning record, though that more has to do with brains vs. brawn.... and as for abomination.. well wolverine already laid him out cold.. so yeah i guess wolverine IS > abom...

Though yes, Wolverine is certainly at a different level in some things.
PIS...
Smell...
Lack of Vocabulary...

lack of vocabulary?

please.. the man knows 14 different languages, he probably knows more vocap then the turtles combined.

SpunkySmurph
No he's not > them but he's well on his way to their levels, he's had two fights with GR both stalemated, 14 fights with hulk, and marvel recognizes he has a winning record, though that more has to do with brains vs. brawn.... and as for abomination.. well wolverine already laid him out cold.. so yeah i guess wolverine IS > abom...

Hulk can lift a mountain but he can't beat Wolverine?

Ghostrider can take out DR. STRANGE but he can't beat Wolverine?

Colossus can't beat Abom, but Wolverine can lay him out cold?????

I sense something is off...

lack of vocabulary?

please.. the man knows 14 different languages, he probably knows more vocap then the turtles combined.

I'm really struggling not to make a joke about only being able to say 'bub' in 14 languages...

jinzin
Hulk can lift a mountain but he can't beat Wolverine?
never said that.

Ghostrider can take out DR. STRANGE but he can't beat Wolverine?

Colossus can't beat Abom, but Wolverine can lay him out cold?????

I sense something is off...

somthing IS off to be sure.. i never said that gr or hulk can't beat wolverine strictly speaking I said that wolverine has stalemated them before...
also for collosus, he doesn't have admantium blades capible of ripping abom to shredds.. he has to rely on brute strength which abom's hide is very durable against.

Beta Ray Howard
They both suck, and are complete cannon fodder.

They kill one another.

SpunkySmurph
somthing IS off to be sure.. i never said that gr or hulk can't beat wolverine strictly speaking I said that wolverine has stalemated them before...
also for collosus, he doesn't have admantium blades capible of ripping abom to shredds.. he has to rely on brute strength which abom's hide is very durable against.

Fair enough.

Then let me ask you something:

If the TMNT were Marvel, and they made as much money for Marvel that Wolverine did, do you think that they would be written doing all that stuff as well?

batdude123
F*CK YEAH!!!!! 21-21!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

jinzin
Fair enough.

Then let me ask you something:

If the TMNT were Marvel, and they made as much money for Marvel that Wolverine did, do you think that they would be written doing all that stuff as well?

you're asking me that like the ninja turtles don't have incredible respective feats in their own right...

yes they probably would be taking on very high level beings..

hell in the mirage and image universes they STILL DO that.

but look I simply don't think you can compare the hand to the foot like you did... why?

the hand regularly fights superpowered hereos, they even took down a sentinal... but the foot have been routed by about 100 swat members...
the hand are said to be respectively worth the value of a dozen sheild agents per ninja.. if you're at all familiar with sheild agents you being to understand how impressive that is.

the tmnt are tough, hell 'd say they're VERY high ranking in the marvel legions of street levels, but wolverine's at the top of that list.

Swanky-Tuna
Let's not take away from the point that both Foot and Hand ninjas suck noodles. Seriously, they're likes pennies except at least with pennies you can throw them at people. The only thing that puts one crap ninja team above the other is Trickster saying the Hand kill themselves if they mess up. The Foot can't even do that because they're poorly made robots and they just blow up when they get knocked over.

jinzin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Let's not take away from the point that both Foot and Hand ninjas suck noodles. Seriously, they're likes pennies except at least with pennies you can throw them at people. The only thing that puts one crap ninja team above the other is Trickster saying the Hand kill themselves if they mess up. The Foot can't even do that because they're poorly made robots and they just blow up when they get knocked over.

LMAO

srankmissingnin
A dozen Hand Ninja's almost killed Captain America (who had some Russian guy as back up, I think)... Wolverine had to come and save his ass at the last moment. Hand FTW!

SpunkySmurph
you're asking me that like the ninja turtles don't have incredible respective feats in their own right...

yes they probably would be taking on very high level beings..

hell in the mirage and image universes they STILL DO that.

but look I simply don't think you can compare the hand to the foot like you did... why?

the hand regularly fights superpowered hereos, they even took down a sentinal... but the foot have been routed by about 100 swat members...
the hand are said to be respectively worth the value of a dozen sheild agents per ninja.. if you're at all familiar with sheild agents you being to understand how impressive that is.

the tmnt are tough, hell 'd say they're VERY high ranking in the marvel legions of street levels, but wolverine's at the top of that list.

erm I never compared the foot and the hand... look back. I only entered the conversation when I read
"Do you think the turtles would prove more of a threat then Hulk, Ghostrider and Abomination, all of whom Wolverine has stalemated/beaten?"
(Obviously that quote is paraphrased)

Regardless, you never answered my question.

Do you think the Turtles would be taking on and stalemating/beating those people you listed if they were marvel characters that made the amount of money that Wolverine does?

And for the record, I voted for the hand. I'm just making a point.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
A dozen Hand Ninja's almost killed Captain America (who had some Russian guy as back up, I think)... Wolverine had to come and save his ass at the last moment. Hand FTW! not only the the Hand took down wolve and made him one of the Hand

jinzin
erm I never compared the foot and the hand... look back. I only entered the conversation when I read
"Do you think the turtles would prove more of a threat then Hulk, Ghostrider and Abomination, all of whom Wolverine has stalemated/beaten?"

Do you think the Turtles would be taking on and stalemating/beating those people you listed if they were marvel characters that made the amount of money that Wolverine does?

woops got you confused with that other guy.. sorry...

but yeah i did answer your question... in the marvel u it's very probably tmnt would be doing those kinds of things.

srankmissingnin

Wolverine shrugged up a direct blast from Firelord... with in his first 10 appearances. You know... back when he wasn't making any money for marvel, and Claremont was thinking of taking him of the team? Wolverine's abilities have little to do with his popularity, he's had similar feats since his moment of creation.

SpunkySmurph
woops got you confused with that other guy.. sorry...

but yeah i did answer your question... in the marvel u it's very probably tmnt would be doing those kinds of things.

No worries.

Anyways, doesn't that then detract from your original point about those guys being > to the TMNT ?

Wolverine shrugged up a direct blast from Firelord... with in his first 10 appearances. You know... back when he wasn't making any money for marvel, and Claremont was thinking of taking him of the team? Wolverine's abilities have little to do with his popularity, he's had similar feats since his moment of creation.

erm

Wolverine shrugging a blast from Firelord is a high showing

Wolverine stalemating GR twice is PIS.

Swanky-Tuna
Was this back when he was supposed to be Spiderman with claws?

jinzin
good points...

srank do you remember which thread wolverine fights off the mesmero induced x-men is in?

srankmissingnin
Was this back when he was supposed to be Spiderman with claws?

Incredible Hulk 180-183 Wolverine = Spider-man with claws.

Uncanny X-men 94-140 = Undetermined level of invulerbilty.

Uncanny X-Men 141-Present = Healing factor.

jinzin
No worries.

Anyways, doesn't that then detract from your original point about those guys being > to the TMNT ?

no not really, for one they don't have those feats to back them up...

were we to make the assumption that they would in the MU and stick with that, then you may as well be using fanfics as your evidence here...

secondly, even if they did have them it would be a question of how well they fared in comparison to wolverine's own...

erm

not really.. admantium KO's gr it's as simple as that.

srankmissingnin
Jinzin, I think it was the bonus story in Classic X-Men... either issue 10 or 13.

EDIT: Niether of those is right... hold on let me check

srankmissingnin
No worries.

erm

Ghostrider (and most incorporeal forms) have and affinity to adamantium.

jinzin
Jinzin, I think it was the bonus story in Classic X-Men... either issue 10 or 13.

well no, i know what comic it was in.. classic x-men 17 btw: I just don't remember where those scans were posted....

I did a major exodus of books from my parents house to my apartment and I can't find the ish anywhere.. think I lost it, so i thought I'd look at the scans instead.. i just don't recall what thread they're in.. sad

srankmissingnin
well no, i know what comic it was in.. classic x-men 17 btw: I just don't remember where those scans were posted....

I did a major exodus of books from my parents house to my apartment and I can't find the ish anywhere.. think I lost it, so i thought I'd look at the scans instead.. i just don't recall what thread they're in.. sad

I posted them in either a Wolverine vs Cyclops thread, or a Wolverine vs Colossus thread... or was it a Wolverine vs the X-Men thread.

Heck... I have no idea! embarrasment

jinzin
laughing out loud

oh well I'm sure I'll find them eventually... either that or I'll stumble on the book when i'm not lookin for it.. like usuall..

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/65760ee6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/c847e891.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/f17846b2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/e0d9e829.jpg

Thats the fight at least...

Not sure why I thought it was Classic X-Men 10 or 13 though. I mean I knew that 10 was the wicked Sabretooth story where he pawns Wolverine... not sure what 13 is, but I think it is something lame with Misty Knight and Jean.

SpunkySmurph
Incredible Hulk 180-183 Wolverine = Spider-man with claws.

Uncanny X-men 94-140 = Undetermined level of invulerbilty.

Uncanny X-Men 141-Present = Healing factor.

So, your comment about Firelord was refferring to Wolverine with a different powerset and therefore unusable as evidence?

Thanks.

And, anyways, about GR, he really shouldn't have been close enough for any weakness to adamantium to have made a difference...

Just like he shouldn't have be able to have 14 (or however many) legitimate fights with the Hulk.

Are you really trying to argue that Wolverine doesn't have a PIS aura? That all of his much-to-high feats are legitamate and fair?

Swanky-Tuna
Man, Wolverine is just a ball of plot devices all rolled together. He's not particularly durable but with the boringly high regeneration and adamantium it makes him hard to injure. And with adamantium being related to iron he has a vague reason affect magic in any significant way.

Ghostrider (and most incorporeal forms) have and affinity to adamantium.
They... like adamantium?

SpunkySmurph

They... like adamantium?
laughing out loud

I was going to pick on that... but I didn't. smile

Anyways, I certainly agree about the plot devices. Adamantium has to be the biggest plot device in Marvel. Maybe in comics... though magic is another huge one.

Tha C-Master
really?

*sigh*

jinzin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/65760ee6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/c847e891.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/f17846b2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/e0d9e829.jpg

Thats the fight at least...

Not sure why I thought it was Classic X-Men 10 or 13 though. I mean I knew that 10 was the wicked Sabretooth story where he pawns Wolverine... not sure what 13 is, but I think it is something lame with Misty Knight and Jean.

hahaaaa!

you rock my world srank. thanks...

yeah.. good sabes story that is.. a lil creepy too...

and yeah.. I think 13 has firelord and the extra story is misty knight being attacked by sharks until she's saved by jeans tp asking dolphins to save her or some nonsense... stupid waste of ink if you ask me..

TheEvilHex
hahaaaa!

you rock my world srank. thanks...

yeah.. good sabes story that is.. a lil creepy too...

and yeah.. I think 13 has firelord and the extra story is misty knight being attacked by sharks until she's saved by jeans tp asking dolphins to save her or some nonsense... stupid waste of ink if you ask me.. Damnit we have gotten way off topic

xmarksthespot
really?

the hulk?
abomination?
the darkriders?
ghostrider? erm sad

long pig
Two Poke 'em with a pillow and kill 'em. teams. Yay.

They both lose.

capt it up
hand wins this.

They almost killed capt

they took out black widow

they took out a sentinal

there quite bad ass

long pig
Cap, you damn well know they aren't badass!

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
Cap, you damn well know they aren't badass!
They can be lol. There more bad ass then any foot ninja hahaha.

hell they given IF trouble before.

xmarksthespot
The Putty Patrollers kill them all!
http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/puttypatroller-sentai.jpg
fear

long pig
Originally posted by capt it up
They can be lol. There more bad ass then any foot ninja hahaha.

hell they given IF trouble before.
I can agree that they would probably beat the Foot Soliders, but I can not/will not allow them to be called "badass". Just the thought of it makes me want to puke.

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
I can agree that they would probably beat the Foot Soliders, but I can not/will not allow them to be called "badass". Just the thought of it makes me want to puke.
fine well compared to foot ninjas they are lol

long pig
Originally posted by capt it up
fine well compared to foot ninjas they are lol

mad

Accel
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Putty Patrollers kill them all!
http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/puttypatroller-sentai.jpg
fear
God, I remember when those guys would go down even when nobody actually hit them.

ExtraMision5555
the hand wins

thier into that necro stuff

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Accel
God, I remember when those guys would go down even when nobody actually hit them. laughing laughing laughing laughing ITS TRUE
AND TAHTS WHY ITS SO FUNNY

L;OLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

jinzin
LMAO

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLL

@ the whole second half of this page.. classic stuff. guys! CLASSIC!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
erm sad It'll be ok mate. sad

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It'll be ok mate. sad

What so Wolverine is almost stalemating, Colosus, Storm, Nightcrawler and Cyclops now?

Swanky-Tuna
It seems more like less stalemating and more they have trouble getting past his invincible bones. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they just had him ignore all logic and was cutting Storm's lightning and instant hurra-tornados in half wih his claws and out muscling Colossus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.