black panther vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins???

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
who wins???

spidey 7/10

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
spidey 7/10

black panther can win a few

Tyranno-Chris
Spider-man all the way.

Entity
Spiderman 8/10

Soljer
It's been done.

Multiple times. Even just recently I believe.

Spiderman wins a healthy majority. T'Challa gets a win or two for a lucky swipe.

Wonder Man
Panther wins. He is the hunter. Kraven almost killed him Panther would tear his head off.

Soljer
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Panther wins. He is the hunter. Kraven almost killed him Panther would tear his head off.

You want to go that way? No...you seriously don't.

Killmonger nearly killed T'Challa, Spiderman would shit stomp him.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer

You want to go that way?

He probably wont, but you know I will.

Killmonger nearly killed T'Challa,

And T'challa and Killmonger have been going back and forth for years, along with a battle that lasted 13 hours, its one of those "mortal enemy" type things ya know, Every hero has it. Not to mention on another occasion where T'challa fought damn near a whole jungle/army and still beat killmonger at the end.

Spiderman would shit stomp him.

Naw, and I remember a rumor awhile back that spidermans webbing doesn't stick to vibranium, (as it didn't stick to caps shield in some comic, don't know witch one) can anyone confirm this? If this is true, this entire fight changes.

Going through the threads of black panther in the last week, I see this forum has really downplayed him, yes I will admit Hudlins run inst the greatest, but people are doubting his speed/strength/intelligence/agility and raw skill. I mean, its not like he just starting owning people, he was doing crazy stupid stuff even back in the 70/80/90's, which I will be more then happy to show.

So soljer, inform me how spidy "shitstomps" him please.

srankmissingnin

You want to go that way? No...you seriously don't.

Killmonger nearly killed T'Challa, Spiderman would shit stomp him.

*cough* *cough* Vulture *cough* *cough*

Wow... I think I'm coming down with something.

*cough* *cough* The Enforcers *cough* *cough*

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
So soljer, inform me how spidy "shitstomps" him please.

You obviously got quite offended. My post didn't mean to imply that Spiderman WOULD shitstomp him.

Allow me to explain;

You see, Wonderman explained that T'Challa wins under the logic of T'Challa > Kraven > Spiderman.

So, I explained by using his own logic, Spiderman >>> Killmonger > T'Challa.

Read my original post, I gave Spiderman a majority, but not a curbstomp. I was just pointing out the fault in Wonder Man's logic. Nothing more.

wink

Apolloknight

Read my original post, I gave Spiderman a majority, but not a curbstomp.
wink

A lucky "swipe or two" sounds like hes curbstomping T'challa to me

Soljer
A lucky "swipe or two" sounds like hes curbstomping T'challa to me

Taking a curbstomp is ten out of ten.

Taking a majority is six or more.

Apolloknight
Taking a curbstomp is ten out of ten.

Taking a majority is six or more.

So what happens when panther gets, oh, I dont know, 4-5 "lucky swipes"..?

Soljer
So what happens when panther gets, oh, I dont know, 4-5 "lucky swipes"..?

We'll worry about those possibilities when they are plausible. smile.

NiņoAraņa
He probably wont, but you know I will.

And T'challa and Killmonger have been going back and forth for years, along with a battle that lasted 13 hours, its one of those "mortal enemy" type things ya know, Every hero has it. Not to mention on another occasion where T'challa fought damn near a whole jungle/army and still beat killmonger at the end.

Naw, and I remember a rumor awhile back that spidermans webbing doesn't stick to vibranium, (as it didn't stick to caps shield in some comic, don't know witch one) can anyone confirm this? If this is true, this entire fight changes.

Going through the threads of black panther in the last week, I see this forum has really downplayed him, yes I will admit Hudlins run inst the greatest, but people are doubting his speed/strength/intelligence/agility and raw skill. I mean, its not like he just starting owning people, he was doing crazy stupid stuff even back in the 70/80/90's, which I will be more then happy to show.

So soljer, inform me how spidy "shitstomps" him please. webbing stuck to cap's shield just fine....

Spidey 7-8/10

Alfheim

jasonk3
Originally posted by Alfheim
When? Stuff doesnt stick to vibranuim.

Stuff does stick to vibranium and it happened not too long ago

Soljer
Originally posted by jasonk3
Stuff does stick to vibranium and it happened not too long ago

It is stuck to the brick. If it would stick to the shield, Spidey could have just stuck a bit to the BACK of the shield and applied that to the wall.

As it is, he just made a 'cradle' for the thing, by webbing the entirety of the wall around it.

jasonk3
It is stuck to the brick. If it would stick to the shield, Spidey could have just stuck a bit to the BACK of the shield and applied that to the wall.

As it is, he just made a 'cradle' for the thing, by webbing the entirety of the wall around it.

embarrasment Oh, ok then, I guess stuff does stick to vibranium.. guess you were right alfheim, my bad

Beta Ray Howard
It's stuck to the shield before.

Anyway, Panther isn't winning more than two, if that.

Wonder Man
But my logic isn't killmonger or whomever.
My real logic if you read my post is that i think Panther is the greater fighter. I also implied that i like his powers better in this fight.

carver9
panther wins this. Spiderman do terrible against fighters, just ask elektra, wolverine, silver samarai, iron fist, captain america, daredevil, etc......
black panther gets the majority.

guy222
spidey

Phantom Zone
BP for the majority.

tkitna
Spidey

I think the strength difference is to much. BP is the better fighter but Parker is faster and stronger. Same scenario all the time when street levelers are pitted against Spidey.

Juk3n
sig for the majority

Apolloknight
Originally posted by tkitna
Spidey

I think the strength difference is to much. .

Except when you have a vibranium suit that took damage from Hulk, Iron Man, a Super Pissed Namor, 316 point blank assault rifle rounds, and Not to mention allowed him to survive a crazed Iron fist whose chi was boosted to crazy levels.

So he has taken shots from people far greater then spiderman strength.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by tkitna
Spidey

I think the strength difference is to much. BP is the better fighter but Parker is faster and stronger. Same scenario all the time when street levelers are pitted against Spidey.

Bp is classified as superhuman not peak human now, strength isnt going to make a difference. He also wearing vibranuim.

BUSTER1
Spiderman ftw

Metalmanx
Spidey wins. T'Challa puts up a good fight.

DestinyGuy678
this is close, if they are bloodlusted an energy dagger should take spierman down with one hit

and im not sure spidermans speed advantage is that great especially people with greater skill have been able to give hi ma good fight (and even beat him) like captain america

this fight could go in BP's favor

Apolloknight
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
this is close, if they are bloodlusted an energy dagger should take spierman down with one hit

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Bp is classified as superhuman not peak human now, strength isnt going to make a difference. He also wearing vibranuim.

Where? In bios I've always seen Peak human or "almost superhuman". Just like Captain America(Steve Rogers).

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Where? In bios I've always seen Peak human or "almost superhuman". Just like Captain America(Steve Rogers). no he was peak human before the plant he ate makes him super human

jalek moye
plus his suit can absorb strikes from hulk so spidermans not doing much here and his claws cut through the webs unless he gets webbed from the wrists

Daredevil1
no he was peak human before the plant he ate makes him super human

Nope. His bios show him at Peak Human. Or even stated "almost superhuman".

Now Cap has terms in the story books that say "superhuman" but we know clearly his superhuman level is at the peak of human potential. Which seems to be the same case for Black Panther.

Phantom Zone
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

Powers
T'Challa's senses and physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels by the heart-shaped herb.

Daredevil1
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

Powers
T'Challa's senses and physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels by the heart-shaped herb.

No offense but look at the power ratings. Its a marvel website at that. I'm talking handbooks. I give even handbooks more praise then the marvel website. But first and foremost the actual stories.

DestinyGuy678
No offense but look at the power ratings. Its a marvel website at that. I'm talking handbooks. I give even handbooks more praise then the marvel website. But first and foremost the actual stories. handbooks arent really used if they were thered be no points to using feats

but its been pretty much shown BP is super human, he was able to sense dr. stranges astral presence and overpower a rhino

Phantom Zone
No offense but look at the power ratings. Its a marvel website at that. I'm talking handbooks. I give even handbooks more praise then the marvel website. But first and foremost the actual stories.

Yeah but as far as I know the actual bios apart from the ratings are approved by Marvel.

handbooks arent really used if they were thered be no points to using feats

but its been pretty much shown BP is super human, he was able to sense dr. stranges astral presence and overpower a rhino

Captain America could overpower a Rhino and hes not superhuman.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man wins more often than not after a cool fight.

Black Panther is badass, Spider-Man is sometimes badass.

But according to forum rules, both characters fight at the best of their abilities => Spider-Man wins.

the Darkone
Black Panther will beat down Spider-Man down in every way, it's true Spider Man doesn't do well against people like Taskmaster, Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Elektra, Wolverine, etc. Black Panther is smarter, more skilled and highly dangerous and resourceful he would have a lot tricks up is sleeves.

horrorwolf
Spider-man for the majority.

the Darkone
Black Panther wins the majority too many options at his disposal.

Black Panther 8/10

Daredevil1
handbooks arent really used if they were thered be no points to using feats

Indeed but so are marvel site by fans. Anyhow BP is not true superhuman in stats. Sensing astral presense isn't physical stats. And Cap has feats that dwarf bring down a Rhino.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by the Darkone
Black Panther wins the majority too many options at his disposal.

Black Panther 8/10

QFT. Besides being a Martial art and tactical expert, (which alone have given spiderman major problems), BP also has to many weapons at his disposal.

One hit kills with energy daggers, that can be fired like beams and regenerate constantly,

One hit kills with his claws,

Vibranium suit, and now Light armor

Speed and agility that is in spiderman's league.

Besides webbing; I don't see any way for spiderman to put up any solid offense against BP with standard equip.

Metalmanx
QFT. Besides being a Martial art and tactical expert, (which alone have given spiderman major problems), BP also has to many weapons at his disposal.

One hit kills with energy daggers, that can be fired like beams and regenerate constantly,

One hit kills with his claws,

Vibranium suit, and now Light armor

Speed and agility that is in spiderman's league.

Besides webbing; I don't see any way for spiderman to put up any solid offense against BP with standard equip.

No offense, but you say all that as if Spidey's never faced anyone like BP before (besides BP, of course).

I admit that he usually has problems with martial artists, but there are also times when he doesn't, when he chooses not to fight on their terms but on his own.

Energy daggers. I'm pretty sure Spidey's not fast enough to dodge any of these. no expression

What exactly causes a one-hit-kill with BP's claws?

And Spidey's fought tons of people with heavy-duty armor before. Sure, BP's is vibranium, but that doesn't completely negate anything Spidey throws at him. As we all know, the suit can be torn/ripped.

BP's speed and agility are fantastic, but I think it's overstepping a bit to say it's in Spidey's league. Because it's not. When it comes to street-levelers, Spidey is the fastest/most agile.

But yea, you already mentioned the easiest way to win. Webbing. It's not his only way, but definitely the one requiring the least amount of effort.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No offense, but you say all that as if Spidey's never faced anyone like BP before (besides BP, of course).

I mean besides Kraven he really hasn't; erm And most of us know what BP did to Kraven; while Kraven has given spidey some of his hardest fights even losing to Kraven before I believe. (Correct me if Im wrong).

Im not trying to use ABC logic here, Im just saying that High level combat tactics and martial arts skills will always play against spiderman.

I admit that he usually has problems with martial artists, but there are also times when he doesn't, when he chooses not to fight on their terms but on his own.

Im not saying that spidey isn't capable of fighting on his own terms, and he has in the past. But really; who has a better chance of controlling the tempo of the fight; The King of a warrior nation who has profiled nearly every superhero and villain on earth and who can think up a combat strategy in a few seconds; or Spiderman, whom does have some combat experience as he has defeated villains whose physical attributes and powers out-weight his heavily but in short, most of his villains are straight idiots.

Again, Kraven, with slight superhuman stats, has given spiderman some of his toughest fights.

Energy daggers. I'm pretty sure Spidey's not fast enough to dodge any of these. no expression

I never said he couldn't dodge them, but they are an option panther has at close or long range, and even if parker somehow webs panther up, they generate from his gloves, which in turn are capable of cutting him out, kinda like when skrull Mr fantastic had BP wrapped up, T'challa generated his daggers and numbed the Skrulls nervous system at only partial power.

What exactly causes a one-hit-kill with BP's claws?

Well not really a one hit kill, but if BP lands a strike (And he will) a single claw swipe could greatly hinders spidermans ability.

And Spidey's fought tons of people with heavy-duty armor before. Sure, BP's is vibranium, but that doesn't completely negate anything Spidey throws at him. As we all know, the suit can be torn/ripped.

True, but again, he has fought nobody like panther with heavy armor. And the suit can be torn/ripped if enough physical force is applied; it can be overloaded. (Iron fist) Or if it is cut along the grain, with a sharp object.

Spidey would have to land multiple, multiple hits to the same part of panther's suit before it gives in. Are you suggesting BP will be incapable of landing blows before this happens?

BP's speed and agility are fantastic, but I think it's overstepping a bit to say it's in Spidey's league. Because it's not. When it comes to street-levelers, Spidey is the fastest/most agile.

Im not saying his agility and speed are as good as spidey's, I know they are not. But Bp has some spiderman level agility feats including dodging cap multiple times, once while severely injured. Excluding Spidey (whom I don't consider street level) I believe BP to be the fastest and most agile street leveler out there.

The difference between the two is there, but it is not as great as you would like to believe.

But yea, you already mentioned the easiest way to win. Webbing. It's not his only way, but definitely the one requiring the least amount of effort.

And what other ways can you think of?

DestinyGuy678
Indeed but so are marvel site by fans. Anyhow BP is not true superhuman in stats. Sensing astral presense isn't physical stats. And Cap has feats that dwarf bring down a Rhino. its been said though in his origin the herb boosted his stats to super human levels

http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supra0ui.jpg

Phantom Zone
its been said though in his origin the herb boosted his stats to super human levels

I see what you mean but it doesn't blatantly say superhuman but supra-normal it seems its something similar to saying pre-natural which means supernatural but doesn't neccesarily mean superhuman but extrodinary.

DestinyGuy678
I see what you mean but it doesn't blatantly say superhuman but supra-normal it seems its something similar to saying pre-natural which means supernatural but doesn't neccesarily mean superhuman but extrodinary. isnt extraordinary the same thing as superhuman?

it says the fruit spiritually enhances his physical abilities, and how isnt supernatural, superhuman?

Apolloknight
isnt extraordinary the same thing as superhuman?

it says the fruit spiritually enhances his physical abilities, and how isnt supernatural, superhuman?

Not really.

Phantom Zone
isnt extraordinary the same thing as superhuman?

Nah man it ain't Bullseyes is extraordinary but hes not superhuman.

it says the fruit spiritually enhances his physical abilities,

Yeah but to what level, that could be to peak human levels.

and how isnt supernatural, superhuman?

Well Punishers aim has been described as pre-natural. I don't think his aim is superhuman but very very good.

DestinyGuy678
Nah man it ain't Bullseyes is extraordinary but hes not superhuman.

Yeah but to what level, that could be to peak human levels.

Well Punishers aim has been described as pre-natural. I don't think his aim is superhuman but very very good. described by woh?

the difference is his origin says he was given supernatural abilities, captain americas origin says he was made to be peak human, and before he ate the fruit he was peak human

the herb was said to enhance his sense abilities as well as healing.
http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supra017ab.jpg

not to mention t'challa was already peak human (he was able to beat wakandas best warrior as well as the current Black Panther who had already been enhanced by the herb)

Daredevil1
Yeah but as far as I know the actual bios apart from the ratings are approved by Marvel.

Actually the Marvel is like a wiki thats why its power ratings by the fans are all off and completely inaccurate including bios.

Daredevil1
described by woh?

the difference is his origin says he was given supernatural abilities, captain americas origin says he was made to be peak human, and before he ate the fruit he was peak human

the herb was said to enhance his sense abilities as well as healing.
http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supra017ab.jpg

not to mention t'challa was already peak human (he was able to beat wakandas best warrior as well as the current Black Panther who had already been enhanced by the herb)

Actually the SSS in the story books have never been called "Peak Human". That came from the hand books.

jalek moye
Actually the Marvel is like a wiki thats why its power ratings by the fans are all off and completely inaccurate including bios.
but doesnt the sit show both fan ratings and official ratings

Daredevil1
its been said though in his origin the herb boosted his stats to super human levels

As already pointed out it states supra-normal. Which Cap has also been called the Super-normal degree. In Captain America #59

jalek moye
I alos thought he was between peak human and superhuman.
Didnt he used to be considered enhanced or somthing

DestinyGuy678
As already pointed out it states supra-normal. Which Cap has also been called the Super-normal degree. In Captain America #59 yes which means something like supernatural

Daredevil1
But not true Superhuman physical stats, at least not by Marvel standards.

DestinyGuy678
But not true Superhuman physical stats, at least not by Marvel standards. and what would be superhuman by marvel standards?

Daredevil1
and what would be superhuman by marvel standards?

Characters that have been labeled constantly superhuman and there feats match superhuman levels. Cap and BP seem to be just a hair below superhuman. As to why they are called Supra-"normal" or Super-"normal".

occultdestroyer
Armbar FTW

Nestical
spidey gets the majority

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Armbar FTW
LOL, you beat me to it... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.