I just heard a crotch rocket crash!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i was outside (FJ had to have a candy bar at 5am, so i went and got it for her :lolsmile and i heard a motorcycle wipe out on the freeway.
i heard the YOOM!!!! YOOM!!!! YOOM!!!!! that signifies a posse of wannabe biker boyz, then i heard YOOM!!!!! SCREEE!!!!! KAPOW!!!! .....i figured one of them lost control and ate asphalt. hope they were wearing their riding leathers.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i was outside (FJ had to have a candy bar at 5am, so i went and got it for her :lolsmile and i heard a motorcycle wipe out on the freeway.
i heard the YOOM!!!! YOOM!!!! YOOM!!!!! that signifies a posse of wannabe biker boyz, then i heard YOOM!!!!! SCREEE!!!!! KAPOW!!!! .....i figured one of them lost control and ate asphalt. hope they were wearing their riding leathers.

nahuh

Mišt
Go out and take pictures so we can caption them with 'OWNED' Jumpy

Rogue Jedi
dumbasses. and its raining out!!! what the hell are they thinking?

Kongu Dude
And you was like BOOM! eek!

*Cough*. leftright

Bardock42
What candy bar did you get?

Rogue Jedi
m&m's and some kind of oreo bar.

Bardock42
m&m's and some kind of oreo bar.

I'm not too fond of Oreo cookies generally. M&Ms are good though.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Bardock42
What candy bar did you get?

I wanted to ask that the minute I read it.embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
I'm not too fond of Oreo cookies generally. M&Ms are good though.
i like the regular, but FJ likes the peanut. you?

Bardock42
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I wanted to ask that the minute I read it.embarrasment
Seems to happen a lot recently. You know, we should like have sex or something...

Rogue Jedi
nanasex

Bardock42
i like the regular, but FJ likes the peanut. you?

I like them in all shapes and sizes, prefer the peanut, my favourites are the crunchy ones though. Those are great. I just want a huge pot of M&Ms...all kinds...neverending supply. That would be good.

LethalFemme
Seems to happen a lot recently. You know, we should like have sex or something...

Wow way to end a streak.stick out tongue

nanasex

eww.laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
I like them in all shapes and sizes, prefer the peanut, my favourites are the crunchy ones though. Those are great. I just want a huge pot of M&Ms...all kinds...neverending supply. That would be good.
i actually agree with you, B. shocking, eh? laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Wow way to end a streak.stick out tongue

Haha, cute....Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i actually agree with you, B. shocking, eh? laughing out loud Nothing I am used to, I must admit.

Rogue Jedi
Haha, cute.... Nothing I am used to, I must admit.
maybe its a trend, who knows? wink

Bardock42
maybe its a trend, who knows? wink

Could be, as long as you start stating reasonable things the chances are good...

Rogue Jedi
Could be, as long as you start stating reasonable things the chances are good...
so its a one way road , then? no give and take?

Bardock42
so its a one way road , then? no give and take?

Well, I could start saying unreasonable things, but I prefer not to. Usually.

Rogue Jedi
you know what i mean. i am trying to rise above, man.

Bardock42
you know what i mean. i am trying to rise above, man.

Yes, yes, do so and we get along...

Rogue Jedi
Yes, yes, do so and we get along...
yes, yes, and you should meet me halfway. its the cordial thing to do.

Bardock42
yes, yes, and you should meet me halfway. its the cordial thing to do.

A-and how should I do that in your opinion?

Rogue Jedi
A-and how should I do that in your opinion?
self explainatory. do you have a stutter? laughing out loud

Bardock42
self explainatory. do you have a stutter? laughing out loud

Online, yes.

I don't know though, explain your terms and I shall consider it.

Rogue Jedi
Online, yes.

I don't know though, explain your terms and I shall consider it.
no terms. if i had terms, i'd be assuming dictatoral powers of this conversation.
you meet someone halfway. you dont understand this?

Bardock42
no terms. if i had terms, i'd be assuming dictatoral powers of this conversation.
you meet someone halfway. you dont understand this?

Not in this case. What is it I would have to do to "meet you halway" ?

Rogue Jedi
Not in this case. What is it I would have to do to "meet you halway" ?
come over and do my dishes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
come over and do my dishes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hmm, that seems inacceptable....what about this: I don't call you out...except when you say something horribly stupid or not relating to anything that has been said before (in the GDF, obviously)?

Not to say I ever did that....but I guess it's how you think it is.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm, that seems inacceptable....what about this: I don't call you out...except when you say something horribly stupid or not relating to anything that has been said before (in the GDF, obviously)?

Not to say I ever did that....but I guess it's how you think it is.
i tried. shockhappy_wave

Bardock42
i tried. shockhappy_wave

Yeah, I assume you might say that.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I assume you might say that.
and i knew you would, babe. wink

Bardock42
and i knew you would, babe. wink

You irritate me again.

Rogue Jedi
You irritate me again.
that irritates you? sorry, really didnt mean to. smile

Bardock42
that irritates you? sorry, really didnt mean to. smile

Not that, you.

Your posts seem to be hardly related to what is said before. Your posting style reminds me of debbiejo or soin2cal ...and it irritates me, as it is so unlike mine, I don't understand it.

Rogue Jedi
Not that, you.

Your posts seem to be hardly related to what is said before. Your posting style reminds me of debbiejo or soin2cal ...and it irritates me, as it is so unlike mine, I don't understand it.
sorry if you are upset by that. not sorry i do it, just sorry you are upset by it.

now do my dishes, byatch.

Bardock42
sorry if you are upset by that. not sorry i do it, just sorry you are upset by it.

now do my dishes, byatch.

Irritated...not upset. Do you do it on purpose or do you sometimes not understand what has been said?

Rogue Jedi
Irritated...not upset. Do you do it on purpose or do you sometimes not understand what has been said?
irritated, upset, same thing.....

i try not to intentionally upset others here. earlier, when i extended a hand in friendship, you were pretty much like "ok, but do all of this, and we will try."
i am not gonna sugar coat my posts or change who i am to please anyone here. i am what i am, and thats all that i am. yes, i just quoted popeye the sailor man. laughing out loud

Council#13

I thought the title of this thread was: I heard the stock market crash! laughing out loud

Bardock42
irritated, upset, same thing.....

i try not to intentionally upset others here. earlier, when i extended a hand in friendship, you were pretty much like "ok, but do all of this, and we will try."
i am not gonna sugar coat my posts or change who i am to please anyone here. i am what i am, and thats all that i am. yes, i just quoted popeye the sailor man. laughing out loud

Not in the English language.

Well, if you feel like changing I am fine with that, I don't have to fake a friendship, if I like you, I like you, currently I hardly do. I won't behave different or fake because you offer to maybe do something. You will just keep being what you are comfortable with and if I happen to dislike things you say I will state that.

Also, I think the question you did not address has been sufficiently answered by the fact.

Rogue Jedi
Not in the English language.

Well, if you feel like changing I am fine with that, I don't have to fake a friendship, if I like you, I like you, currently I hardly do. I won't behave different or fake because you offer to maybe do something. You will just keep being what you are comfortable with and if I happen to dislike things you say I will state that.

Also, I think the question you did not address has been sufficiently answered by the fact.
like me, hate me, your choice. i just think that you are being trivial about it.
i never offered to "maybe" do something. i came at you like a man and tried to bridge the gap. whats wrong with that?

Bardock42
like me, hate me, your choice. i just think that you are being trivial about it.
i never offered to "maybe" do something. i came at you like a man and tried to bridge the gap. whats wrong with that?

How am I being trivial.

That's alright, but do you want me to say or do? Should I lie and say that I like you a lot and that all your posts are great? I don't do that usually. What should I do? I don't dislike you for any obscure mindless reason, your posts are trivial and oftentimes idiotic, that's what I dislike, as long as that doesn't change how do you suppose I behave?

Rogue Jedi
How am I being trivial.

That's alright, but do you want me to say or do? Should I lie and say that I like you a lot and that all your posts are great? I don't do that usually. What should I do? I don't dislike you for any obscure mindless reason, your posts are trivial and oftentimes idiotic, that's what I dislike, as long as that doesn't change how do you suppose I behave?
pm. getting out of hand here.

Rogue Jedi
turns out it was indeed a cycle crash. my cop buddy just messaged me on myspace and told me all about it.

Kongu Dude
turns out it was indeed a cycle crash. my cop buddy just messaged me on myspace and told me all about it.
oh

Rogue Jedi
no one hurt, the rider was drunk.

Kongu Dude
Oh, I see. tongue_ss

Rogue Jedi
i am gonna buy a bike soon, and you can bet your ass i will wear full leathers at all times.

Kongu Dude
I just bought a bike (bicycle). ermmhappy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.