Why has that been changed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
When you enter a thread, the name on the thread is in the URL above, entering it into your history. Why has this been changed? This is kind of embarassing when someone in your family comes up and says "Why have you been into a web-site that says 'Masturbation! Moahahaha!'

So can we please change it back or someting?

§P0oONY
I prefer it this way... When I'm looking for a certain thread in history it makes it much easier. Surely a quick explanation to your family would counter this whole problem, no?

Syren
Not as easy as that. I remember when I joined KMC and went to stay at my dad's for a while. I was 19 and every now and again my dad would come in while I was online and see something unsavoury, then bombard me with questions about it. He didn't actually listen to much I said by way of explanation erm

Captain REX
Guns talk better than people. doped

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren
Not as easy as that. I remember when I joined KMC and went to stay at my dad's for a while. I was 19 and every now and again my dad would come in while I was online and see something unsavoury, then bombard me with questions about it. He didn't actually listen to much I said by way of explanation erm Well, my parents are a lot more liberal about such things. I don't think we should alter something that helps many to cater to the few though.

Syren

Lana
Just clear your internet history ermm

§P0oONY
I wasn't suggesting it should be changed back, it doesn't really affect me either way any more. I was simply countering what you said about a simple explanation being enough for questioning parents big grin
Well, I believe in most cases, with most people, a simple explination is all it would take.

Syren

§P0oONY
Are you saying my father needs therapy? ermm
Not at all, but getting angry at an adult because they're looking at sites that look ominous is hardly normal but as I know nothing of your home-life I really can't judge.

General G
Just go to the history and "delete"

Or Rex's way works just as well

soin2cal
I am sorry, but im quite unsure what you are meaning here. I am not noticing anything any different to beforemessed

§P0oONY
"http://www.killermovies.com/forums/438450_1-why-has-that-been-changed"

used to be something more like

"http://www.killermovies.com/forums/438450_1"

soin2cal
messed oo i have not noticed that.

§P0oONY
It's been like it for a while...

Mišt
Originally posted by BlackC@
This is kind of embarassing when someone in your family comes up and says "Why have you been into a web-site that says 'Masturbation! Moahahaha!'

crylaugh

Syren

soin2cal
ohmessed

Puzzle
You're right... but in my case browsing KMC added insult to injury in my dad's eyes as he assumed it wasn't an innocent site and he knew I wasn't the most innocent teen.

Anyway, my experience is probably an exception so ignore me stick out tongue

But KMC isn't innocent...and since when were you?

Slyððering
Originally posted by Captain REX
Guns talk better than people. doped

stick out tongue

Raz
Originally posted by BlackC@
When you enter a thread, the name on the thread is in the URL above, entering it into your history. Why has this been changed? This is kind of embarassing when someone in your family comes up and says "Why have you been into a web-site that says 'Masturbation! Moahahaha!'

So can we please change it back or someting? As suggested, you would be best talking to your family, or making use of the privacy functions of your browser.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Just clear your internet history ermm I have mine set so it doesn't even have a history evillaugh

quickshot
Get firefox and turn on the clear your history when firefox is closed option, your parents can't do a thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.