. . . uck. . who farted?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Tell one and all of smelly stories.

This one time a guy I worked with farted and it smelled up the workplace for three hours. I'm not bullshitting you, either. sad

dave_kodak
once i was being annoying, and joel threw a phone book at me.

ToMacco
huh?

dave_kodak
i was being annoying so joel threw a phone book at my head.

whats not to get?

TRH
I farted one time and I soiled myself

BobbyD
...years ago, let one rip on my neice's head.

She screamed in horror!!!

Hysterical! laughing

TRH
Originally posted by BobbyD
...years ago, let one rip on my neice's head.

She screamed in horror!!!

Hysterical! laughing laughing

Captain REX
eek! Look, it's To!

Hmm, I'll have to remember a story, won't I?

TRH
Originally posted by Captain REX
eek! Look, it's To!

Hmm, I'll have to remember a story, won't I? He has been here a while

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ToMacco

This one time a guy I worked with farted and it smelled up the workplace for three hours. I'm not bullshitting you, either. sad
I know what you mean. ermmnone

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by ToMacco

Hmm...
One time in 6th grade I thought I'd let one slip out, thinking it'd be silent. I was wrong! It was really loud so when everyone started laughing and asking who did it I blamed it on this really big prep sitting in the middle-front. xd2

Also my sophomore year I let a silent one out and my friend Scott across the room said "Ew, someone shat and it smells like tacos!" and the previous night I had had tacos. embarrasment

a1hsauce
what i wanna hear is who farted during a date?

wuTa
This one time in English class this kid farted and cleard out the whole room, everyone was in the hallway for 15 minutes while the kid who farted just sat at his all proud like he just cured cancer.

Bloigen
Originally posted by wuTa
like he just cured cancer.

Maybe he did. srug

TRH
Originally posted by Bloigen
Maybe he did. srug daherg@u

Strangelove
One time when I worked at a movie theatre, I worked in the box office when I was particularly gassy, and my manager (a cool guy) remarked that it "smelled like gorillas"

amity75
Originally posted by TRH
I farted one time and I soiled myself That's what you call a 3D fart. big grin

ToMacco
farting sucks.

I didn't know girls fart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.