Namor vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
They want each other dead because there can be only one king of Atlantis...

Nobody get's prep or superhero help

This is the ultimate battle for Atlantis!!!!!

So who runs shit there and who just swims there??

Discus !!! cool

Faceman
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus !!! cool Not this thread again... sad

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by Faceman
Not this thread again... sad

lol this is what number 1001 lol.

anyways ima say aquaman beats him because namor has him in strenght but thats all...aquaman shuts his brain down with his tp

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus !!! cool

sub mariner ftw

spidey-dude
put namor in DCs world and he would show aquaman who the king of the ocean really is.

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by spidey-dude
put namor in DCs world and he would show aquaman who the king of the ocean really is.

yes indeed after aquaman made him think he was a lil girl of course no expression

Loot

xmeat
aquaman gets knocked the **** out.

AQUA-MARINER

spidey-dude
Originally posted by AQUA-MARINER
yes indeed after aquaman made him think he was a lil girl of course no expression aww somone think crossovers are real. they screw up most of the time. they put whose most popular to win. storm vs ww. and storm won. yah that makes sense. juggernaut vs ww and juggy loses. i wanted to send an email to them big time for that garbage.

AQUA-MARINER
aww somone think crossovers are real. they screw up most of the time. they put whose most popular to win. storm vs ww. and storm won. yah that makes sense. juggernaut vs ww and juggy loses. i wanted to send an email to them big time for that garbage.

umm wow i dident see anyone make any refrence to a cross over here....i dont belaieve i said anything about droping a whale on namor..... smile

spidey-dude
umm wow i dident see anyone make any refrence to a cross over here....i dont belaieve i said anything about droping a whale on namor..... smile

yes indeed after aquaman made him think he was a lil girl of course .

well you just said there AFTER awquaman made him do that. well that saying there that they did fight so you where refering to a crossover.

AQUA-MARINER
yes indeed after aquaman made him think he was a lil girl of course .

well you just said there AFTER awquaman made him do that. well that saying there that they did fight so you where refering to a crossover.

um no that is a type of argueing...where u take what someone says....and u say that their wrong by stateing what u want to say by assumeing ur char or point is the correct one

King_Mungi
*Sigh* If Aquaman can cause a White Martian to have a seizure, what chances does Namor have? None. This board is so Marvel biased

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*Sigh* If Aquaman can cause a White Martian to have a seizure, what chances does Namor have? None. This board is so Marvel biased
big grin thumb up

spidey-dude
um no that is a type of argueing...where u take what someone says....and u say that their wrong by stateing what u want to say by assumeing ur char or point is the correct one yes me and you are arguing over this im just proving my point here that you reffered to a crossover. but if you like them thats fine. i just think they screw up there alot

Badabing
Namor, in a curbstomp! Psh, magic hand.

I just felt like bothering Mungi and Aqua Mariner shifty

AQUA-MARINER
yes me and you are arguing over this im just proving my point here that you reffered to a crossover. but if you like them thats fine. i just think they screw up there alot

alright but i never made any reffrence to a cross over...i myself hate'ed the aquman namor fight because they made aquaman win by means of stupidty not by the means he actually should have....his tp is one of his greatest powers....i made my statement like that because i was basicly saying that namors strenght wont help him at all in this fight because aquamans power is to great for namor...like king said earlier about the white martian....namor does not stand a chance and thats just cold hard facts

batdude123

No shit.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
No shit.

The board isn't marvel biased. There are more marvel biased posters than DC biased ones, however.

We still have people like Batdude, myself, and King Mungi who will address a thread from a more unbiased standpoint.

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by Badabing
Namor, in a curbstomp! Psh, magic hand.

I just felt like bothering Mungi and Aqua Mariner shifty

lol hey dont make me go aqua on u....dont forget i know where u hang out on these borads lol

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
The board isn't marvel biased. There are more marvel biased posters than DC biased ones, however.

We still have people like Batdude, myself, and King Mungi who will address a thread from a more unbiased standpoint.

Well said.

spidey-dude
the only shot aquaman has beating namor is using his blade. but namor is stronger i say

AQUA-MARINER
the only shot aquaman has beating namor is using his blade. but namor is stronger i say

i agree namor is stronger but thats really all he has on aquaman and strength alone cant win any fight unless its a fight of well nothing but strength

King_Mungi

I assume your talking about the Sword of Atlantis Aquaman? and no that's hardly his only shot to beat Namor.

xmeat
ac gets his skull smashed.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmeat
ac gets his skull smashed.

You really are not familar with characters outside of Hulk are you?

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins, thanks mainly to his telepathy.

inamilist

I always thought Aquaman would walk away with this...

Isn't he strong enough to fight against Supes? and a supremely powerful telepath?

juggernaut74
I never used to like AM. I just remember him from the 70's Justice League cartoon. But looking at Lucids thread he is more than capable of taking Namor down.

xmeat
You really are not familar with characters outside of Hulk are you? im more familiar with ac than namor and still he aquafag cant win.

juggernaut74
im more familiar with ac than namor and still he aquafag cant win. Dude if your're gonna act like a moron take it somewhere else.

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by inamilist

I always thought Aquaman would walk away with this...

Isn't he strong enough to fight against Supes? and a supremely powerful telepath?

imo the only real reasion y aquaman would be strong enough to fight sups is the hand...and his tp may be a pretty good weapon but idk...i dont really like sups but their is the speed blitz he could hit AM with

BentonGrey
I think that AC would shut Namor's mind down, and then pummel him at will.

inamilist
imo the only real reasion y aquaman would be strong enough to fight sups is the hand...and his tp may be a pretty good weapon but idk...i dont really like sups but their is the speed blitz he could hit AM with

lol, ya, I wasn't saying he'd win against supes, just making the comparison.

smile

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by inamilist
lol, ya, I wasn't saying he'd win against supes, just making the comparison.

smile

yeah indeed cool

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Dude if your're gonna act like a moron take it somewhere else. ac cant win deal wth it.

Redatom65
firs toff wonder woman could beat juggy. And second Aquaman wins this 6/10

King_Mungi
ac cant win deal wth it.

You truely are the voice of wisdom on this board roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
firs toff wonder woman could beat juggy. And second Aquaman wins this 6/10 laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.