white witch vs talisman vs dr strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

King_Mungi
White Witch?

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
White Witch?

dc's white witch

TricksterPriest
Strange.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Strange.

don't be so sure go saints

King_Mungi
I don't know anything about White Witch so I can't truely give an educated final answer.

draxx_tOfU
wasnt it stated that talisman at full potential could surpass dr strange or at least be at his level?

King_Mungi
Be his equal which she is now.

draxx_tOfU
damn...

King_Mungi
She currently has Shaman's medicine pouch, meaning she has excess to an entire universe including her vast magical abilities.

TricksterPriest
Uh uh. I don't have to prove how powerful Strange is. Long Pig's respect thread speaks for itself. The burden of proof is on you guys. You have to prove that Talisman and white witch are at HIS level, not the other way around. Sooooo, feats?

King_Mungi
Uh uh. I don't have to prove how powerful Strange is. Long Pig's respect thread speaks for itself. The burden of proof is on you guys. You have to prove that Talisman and white witch are at HIS level, not the other way around. Sooooo, feats?

All compiled in the Talisman respect thread and now can look at Shaman's respect thread since she has his medicine bag now as well. Her big feat is controlling Elder Gods merely because they were from the spirit realm and 10,000 years ago she beat Llan who Dr.Strange couldn't. Then when Llan appeared in modern day it was Talisman and Dr.Strange working together as equals to beat him.

guy222

awww 7-3 go manning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.