female wariors, age of Aquarious, and Hilary?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
Since Hillary is running, are we going to see more female warrior type movies and stories? On the History channel, they are now talking about Boudicca, the Celtic female warrior who fought against the oppression of the Romans...I can't wait to see how movies, documentaries, and tv programs will be geared toward this type of thing..

And with the age of Aquarius has just happened, there is suppose to be a new awakening on earth, and for the favor of women too...what do you all think?

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Since Hillary is running, are we going to see more female warrior type movies and stories? On the History channel, they are now talking about Boudica, the celtic female warior who fought against the oppression of the Romans...I can't wait to see how movies, documentaries, and tv programs will be geared toward this type of thing..

And with the age of Aquarious has just happened, there is supose to be a new awakening on earth, and for the favor of women too...what do you all think? This is the dawning of the age of aquariuos.

name the musical.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
This is the dawning of the age of aquariuos.

name the musical.

Well,from what I read, the moon just went into Aquarious yesterday.

Bloigen
Wait, Women are coming out of the kitchen? eek

AOR
Originally posted by Bloigen
Wait, Women are coming out of the kitchen? eek

laughing and appareantly they want rights too...

Dawson
Originally posted by AOR

glare

Affinity
Aquarius, anyone?

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR

Haha, crazy people.

Eclipso
If Hillary wins the nomination she will lose, not because she's a woman but because she's made to many enemies in both parties. And I don't think the American people like her that much.

AOR
Originally posted by Dawson
glare

Come on, you know it's funny...

~Da Rev~

name the musical. Its from "Hair." you morons.

AOR
Haha, crazy people.

Yeah wanker

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR

WHOA! What the hell? Stop being so sexist. Reported. herbnone

Dawson
Originally posted by AOR

Only coming from you. And only because I know you're not serious.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Eclipso
If Hillary wins the nomination she will lose, not because she's a woman but because she's made to many enemies in both parties. And I don't think the American people like her that much.

Well, with this new shift in the "stars" things may change favorably for her.

The most recent movie I seen about a female ruler and the Moon was this past Friday, Pan Labyrinth.

I expect to see more movies regarding female rulers and the Moon (as the Moon rules in the life of women and mother earth).

AOR
WHOA! What the hell? Stop being so sexist. Reported. herbnone

herbermm pew pew pew pew stick out tongue

Oncewhite
If anyone does go to see the movie Pan Labyrinth, it's in sub-titles, unless you understand Spanish...also, takes place in the 1940s, during the problematic forces of Fascism. I think the lunar aspect of the folklore may be as far back as Moorish influence, as I've read that Muslim faith is related to the lunar calendar..and some online have been bold enough to state that the god of Islam is the Moon.

Not sure if Lunar worship means that women will have a greater experience, as when I think of Islam, I think of women being oppressed. But, supposedly this new age Aquarius is suppose to be a positive experience for the next 2 thousand years.

MR.Grum

name the musical. huh

silver_tears
Originally posted by Affinity
Aquarius

sleepy

Strangelove
Its from "Hair." you morons. I would've said it if you gave me the chance disgust

Ambience
God, I hate Hilary.
If she ever gets elected I will loose all faith in man kind.
I actually hate her husband too.
They were the ones responsible for sending tainted blood to Canadians.
Thousands of people died from that petrifying lapse of value for life.
People like that don't deserve ****. Let alone being president.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Ambience
God, I hate Hilary.
If she ever gets elected I will loose all faith in man kind.
I actually hate her husband too.
They were the ones responsible for sending tainted blood to Canadians.
Thousands of people died from that petrifying lapse of value for life.
People like that don't deserve ****. Let alone being president.

I'm not familar with what happened to Canadians, are you being sarcastic? They were trying to socialize medicine, that pissed a lot of pharm. companies and the doctors that make a living off of the profits...people were angry over socialized meds...

Why do you hate her husband? I mean, he had his issues, true. But hate is kinda harsh.

Ambience
Originally posted by Oncewhite
I'm not familar with what happened to Canadians, are you being sarcastic? They were trying to socialize medicine, that pissed a lot of pharm. companies and the doctors that make a living off of the profits...people were angry over socialized meds...

Why do you hate her husband? I mean, he had his issues, true. But hate is kinda harsh.

They sent aids infected blood products to the Canadian people.
All to make a quick buck.
Impressive no?

He was responsible for the blood scam in the first place!
And she supported this.
I usually never use the word hate, ever, but for this pair of human scum, I will make an exception.
=]

Because there an exception for alot of things.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Ambience
They sent aids infected blood products to the Canadian people.
All to make a quick buck.
Impressive no?

He was responsible for the blood scam in the first place!
And she supported this.
I usually never use the word hate, ever, but for this pair of human scum, I will make an exception.
=]

Because there an exception for alot of things.

Are you serious? Oh crap, wait, I think I remember this, but didn't they catch it before sending it out? I hope so. I will research this online, if they did do this, it doesn't sound good at all.

Oncewhite
I wonder if there is a correlation with what is on history channel has anything to do with propoganda...now, it's the "history of the kings", the first time I've ever seen the history channel focus on a "black" or person of color as a king or ruler...wonder if this one is for Osama Bama...

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
herbermm pew pew pew pew stick out tongue

herbeyes

Pew pew.

Ambience
herbeyes

Pew pew.

I'M HIT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.