Hulk vs Juggernaut vs Abomination vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evo
im goin for venom

Soljer
Venom is in the wrong fight. Juggernaut wins, assuming that this is Classic Juggernaut.

If it's current Juggernaut, then the Hulk wins.

Evo
venom has beaten the classic juggernaut before

Redatom65
Venom's the first one to go down.....

Hulk ftw.

Soljer
Originally posted by Evo

laughing

Evo
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4672/venomallthevoicesinmyhe6kf.jpg

Redatom65
looks like a bad 90's comic no expression

Hulk or Juggy will win. Hulk is more likly

Evo
could hulk resist venom if he attaches himself to him?

Soljer
Originally posted by Evo
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4672/venomallthevoicesinmyhe6kf.jpg

And the Juggernaut was knocked out? Killed? No?

Wow. Go figure.

Accel
Abomination and Venom are wiped out.

Hulky and Juggy then continue to fight to a stalemate.

Evo
if that happened then hulk would win because of his stamina

Newjak
Originally posted by Evo
if that happened then hulk would win because of his stamina Juggernaut doesn't need to eat sleep or breath. He doesn't tire

Soljer
Originally posted by Evo
if that happened then hulk would win because of his stamina

Juggernaut's stamina > Hulks stamina.

Redatom65
he only tires of people underminding him...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Evo

I believe the only major win Venom has had over Juggs was when he had the Maddness.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Evo
im goin for venom

Merged Hulk one-shotted Venom with a thunderclap.

TricksterPriest
Actually, what would happen if Venom tried to snag the Hulk? Could there actually be a Venom Hulk? Or not possible?

Anyway, I agree with Soljer. Classic juggs or Hulk wins this one.

DevilGoblin
hulk already beat the the abomination (tons of times); Venom once; Juggy (every time)

Hulk kills them every time or at least 8-9/10 and i'm generous.

TricksterPriest
...........You cannot be serious. Current juggs, yeah, he's probably gonna win. but Classic? Are you insane? blink What the f**k? There's NOTHING Hulk can do to Classic Juggernaut. I'll give you the others. But Classic Juggs would win hands down.

Evo
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
...........You cannot be serious. Current juggs, yeah, he's probably gonna win. but Classic? Are you insane? blink What the f**k? There's NOTHING Hulk can do to Classic Juggernaut. I'll give you the others. But Classic Juggs would win hands down.

I will agree with you on that, Thor couldnt even lay a hand on him.

DevilGoblin

the hulk beat classic juggernaut twice (once he beat also the avengers)

Evo
I would love to see this comic, now Im not sure who to vote for lol.

TricksterPriest
Thor beating Juggs in a fistfight with or without Mjolnir is PIS. CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT CANNOT BE HARMED BY PHYSICAL ATTACKS. And that includes Hulk, which would also be PIS if he's ever beaten Jugg.

Evo
There has to be a victor between Hulk and Juggs. Im goin with Juggs.

TricksterPriest
Exactly. Juggs isn't going to feel anything Hulk throws at him. Hulk is. As tough as the Hulk is, quote: "Nothing stops the juggernaut!"

And to Devil Goblin: "Do you know who I am? He must not know who I am. I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, *****!" laughing nuff said.

Evo
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/hourman_/hulk402-1.jpg

xmeat
hulk kills juggernaut

TricksterPriest
Thanks Evo. thumb up

Edit: Right, and I'm Frank Sinatra.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evo
Anytime man.

xmeat
Originally posted by Evo
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/hourman_/hulk402-1.jpg

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat

Psychic backslash not Hulk. wink

xmeat
yes it is

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Psychic backslash not Hulk. wink

Indeed. Context, guys, CONTEXT!

Oh, and Thor CAN beat the Juggernaut in a fist fight. Right after he removes the Juggernaut's mystical enchantment by use of Mjolnir. The Hulk has no such plot device on his side.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat

do u remember hulk #172

Evo
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/hourman_/jj3.gif

besides juggy can never die

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/hourman_/mystic1.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
Actually, what would happen if Venom tried to snag the Hulk? Could there actually be a Venom Hulk? Or not possible?

There was a what if where Venom attached himself to various heroes. They included Hulk and Thor, a few others as well. Hulk mainly just gained intelligence and was a more evil.

Originally posted by DevilGoblin
hulk already beat the the abomination (tons of times); Venom once; Juggy (every time)

Hulk kills them every time or at least 8-9/10 and i'm generous.

the hulk beat classic juggernaut twice (once he beat also the avengers)

You don't know what you are talking about. Hulk has NEVER beat Classic Juggernaut. Their first fight Juggernaut was defeated by Xavier and Jean Grey. The second fight Juggernaut could have killed Hulk if Red Skull hadn't ordered Cain to keep him alive. Their third fight, Hulk left without even putting a scratch on Cain. Not to mention Hulk had a power boost.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
There was a what if where Venom attached himself to various heroes. They included Hulk and Thor, a few others as well. Hulk mainly just gained intelligence and was a more evil.

You don't know what you are talking about. Hulk has NEVER beat Classic Juggernaut. Their first fight Juggernaut was defeated by Xavier and Jean Grey. The second fight Juggernaut could have killed Hulk if Red Skull hadn't ordered Cain to keep him alive. Their third fight, Hulk left without even putting a scratch on Cain. Not to mention Hulk had a power boost. Juggernaut smash hulk

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think it could bond with Hulk mentally or physically because of his craziness and healing factor.

Juggy (every time)
Hulk and Juggernaut have stalemated or ended prematurely every fight they've ever had except for two.

One in which Juggernaut jumps Professor Hulk wearing an Earl Sinclair t-shirt and beats down Hulk, who is afraid to fight back because he thinks the guy beating up HULK is a normal construction worker.

The second involves Hulk using Celestial technology as Apocalypse's War horseman. In this form he stops Juggernaut, throws him across Egypt, then threatens to decapitate him with his sword but fails to act on the threat because Absorbing Man intervenes. Nobody knows where the sword would of really cut his head off anyway.

This is why the Hulk vs Juggernaut thread is epically long and epically inconclusive.

Edit: I guess only one of those wasn't ended prematurely. Still, the record's like 1 - 1 and both counts are under suspicious terms.

TricksterPriest
War Hulk doesn't count, he was enhanced and massively boosted by the celestial tech. Plus, I think Juggs was weakened at that point. So it's not classic. 2nd, why is this even up for debate? There shouldn't be a question of whether or not Classic juggs can beat Hulk. It's like Thanos beating up Surfer, it's a fact.

Accel
It was classic Juggernut that War Hulk fought. If it wasn't, he wouldn't have pushed War as far as he did.

Classic Juggs can beat Hulk, but more than likely the two of them would stalemate. they're generally written as equals in battle unless the fight is somewhat situational, like Hulk being amped as War or holding back when confused by Juggernaut's identity.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Venom is in the wrong fight. Juggernaut wins, assuming that this is Classic Juggernaut.

If it's current Juggernaut, then the Hulk wins.

HULKSTER04
Hulk's strength knows no limits, even if Juggernaut was powered by the omnipotent Cytorak yet it is only in defensive physical level and some magic as well, but as far as his offense is concerned he has limited strength. Hulk on the other hand has proven his strength to go beyond any shields, tech-wise or magical and with that he could over power cytorak given the fact that it only gives Cain Marko some fraction of its power. If you remember how MARVEL categorizes their characters' powers (i.e. strength, intelligence, energy projection, mental powers, fighting ability, speed, durability, stamina, agility etc.) now assuming that all this encompasses the power of cytorak the god, Juggs having a fraction of his powers on which i would say strength, durability, & stamina per evidence on comics canon. Hulk's strength and durability feats would be more than enough to kill Juggs.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Hulk loses blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Fixed smile

TricksterPriest
laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Hulk's strength knows no limits, even if Juggernaut was powered by the omnipotent Cytorak yet it is only in defensive physical level and some magic as well, but as far as his offense is concerned he has limited strength. Hulk on the other hand has proven his strength to go beyond any shields, tech-wise or magical and with that he could over power cytorak given the fact that it only gives Cain Marko some fraction of its power. If you remember how MARVEL categorizes their characters' powers (i.e. strength, intelligence, energy projection, mental powers, fighting ability, speed, durability, stamina, agility etc.) now assuming that all this encompasses the power of cytorak the god, Juggs having a fraction of his powers on which i would say strength, durability, & stamina per evidence on comics canon. Hulk's strength and durability feats would be more than enough to kill Juggs. And thus why, NO ONE should take whatever you say about Hulk into consideration.

Evo
Juggy hasnt been tested to see what his optimum strength copacity is yet so as far as anyone knows his strength is limitless.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk wins

Juggy may be unstoppable but nothing prevents his momentum from being redirected as far as I know

Evo
But still, Hulk couldnt out last Juggy.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
do u remember hulk #172

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/TheIncredibleHulkv2-172-19.jpg

janus77
lol,
now that is pretty much what The Hulk needs to do... launch juggernaut into space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.