invisible woman vs manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
both of them turn invisible in this fight and who do you think can attack who 1st ? also i looked up that manhunter can shapeshift and turn invisible but only for a short period of time. susan can stay invisible as long as she wants.

Loot

Draco69
Sue can put as many bubbles in Manhunter as she wants. Let's say his head explodes...he grows a new one.

Manhunter is completely out of Sue's league. MM 10/10.

Loot

SpunkySmurph
Are we talking about Manhunter, or Martian Manhunter... ?

Draco69
The street-level Manhunter (the lawyer) would die horribly.

Loot

Evo
Is this even fare? Im goin with Martian Manhunter.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Are we talking about Manhunter, or Martian Manhunter... ? martian manhunter

xmeat
sue dies

spetznaz
I simply do not see how Sue can win this one. For one she has no way of hurting MM (as Draco said, it really doesn't matter how many 'bubbles' she puts inside JJon).
On the other hand MM is basically Superman .....with SEVERAL ADDITIONAL powers added into the mix.

Simply put, Sue has no chance whatsoever here. MM can take her out in more ways than even Superman could, yet the Inv. Woman has no way of taking out MM. Simply put, MM is one of the more powerful members of the JLA (and apart from the GLs who can use their rings to give them nearly any power, the one with the most diverse set of powers).

That is what is called a flawless victory.

guy222
sue ftloss

tjcoady
What if Sue subdivides all of J'onn's body into individual bubbles?

Not saying she'd win- the Manhunter would take her out before she could react. But still, could J'onn phase out of her shields? And what would he do if his body was split up into thousands of pieces, incapable of fusing back together? I mean, in his solo series, when he lost body mass he was incapable of shape-shifting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.