Random Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aldisyoyo
Okay this random battle is Clark Kent (Superman/Boy Scout) vs. Bart Allen (Flash/Impulse) and Victor Stone (Cyborg)

Okay, the arena is the city of metropolis, it is a timed battle (30 min.) if time runs out it is a draw. Remember, Clark can't fly yet so that adv. is gone. Also, this is not a death battle, it is a knockout battle......which doesn't really matter. So.....who wins?

Darkchoco
Superman will win, for one thing he cant get knocked out, flash cant get anywhere near him and victor stone is too slow.

Colombiankilla
I agree
1. Clark has more superstrength then Cyborg
2. Clark can burn Impulse's feet iwht heat vision and stop him for a short minute
3. Clark knows Cyborg's weakness
4. Impulse isn't strong
5. Cyborg doesn't have speed on his side

Kal875
Yeah but Impulse is way faster thn Clark and there's that slight chance that He could run as fast as he can around Clark and sufficate him.

Darkchoco
Lmao big grin

JaxN
i say i can take them all 3 down in 2 minutes laughing

Darkchoco
Originally posted by JaxN
i say i can take them all 3 down in 2 minutes laughing

After you get every bone in your body broken, Your body on fire, your body frozen, and run on by 2 super speeders.giljotiini hysterical

aldisyoyo
laughing out loud

Colombiankilla
you wish you could take them on My grandma would probably last longer than you and KAL don't try and make me feel stupid you might hurt yourself

JaxN
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
you wish you could take them on My grandma would probably last longer than you and KAL don't try and make me feel stupid you might hurt yourself

well duh!! who wants to hurt an old lady? that will be just sad

~JP~
Oh damnit man. PLEASE I beg you, no vs crap in here. cry

Kal875
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
you wish you could take them on My grandma would probably last longer than you and KAL don't try and make me feel stupid you might hurt yourself I like the capitalized name.

Colombiankilla
I bet you would KAl does it make you feel special?HUH?HUH?HUH?

((The_Anomaly))
Clark Slaughters them. Although Flash could run away if he chose, but he wouldn't be able to hurt Clark in the slightest way. Cyborg isn't as strong as Clark, nor does he have invulnerability, also, no matter how hard he actually hits Clark it wouldn't hurt him. But again, he would never hit Clark if Clark didn't want him too as Clark is ohhh...about a billion times faster. Either way Flash cant hurt Clark at all and Cyborg while he could throw Clark if he caught Clark off guard it still wouldn't do anything to him other then stop him for a second.

Clark curbstomps them both. Clark could take the whole "Smallville JLA" by himself almost effortlessly if he felt like it.

But again he could never kill Bart, as he's too fast. So Bart is kinda a moot point as Clark cant catch him but Bart cant hurt Clark...so...yea.

JaxN
But then clark can use his super breath to knock out flash while his running around

Kal875
Flash would see it coming and avoid it.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by JaxN
But then clark can use his super breath to knock out flash while his running around

You obviously don't know how fast Flash is. Plus, Clark himself would be running faster then his own super breath if he used it in super speed. Air cant move that fast. And even if it could Flash would still be a million times faster then it.

Colombiankilla
That's true also if Clark used his heat vision and burne the floor and it would slow down Flash because it would be wicked hot for him to run around in. :}

Kal875
yeah but Flash would see it happening and avoid it!

Darkchoco
lol the flash is pretty smart, he could totally avoid all those things, Now that columbia guy, Id think that he could get beaten up by His grandma xD

Dru-Zod
I actually think Impulse would win beacause of a small factor u guys seem to have forgotten: HE KNOWS CLARK'S WEAKNESS!! It might be a little rarer in metropolis, but there still is some. So he would wait until Clark beats Cyborg and in the mean tim, he would superspeed in look for green k.

Darkchoco
I dont think we can use extra supplies....

Dru-Zod
well, whats the point of setting it in a specific arena if u can't use the enviroment?

Magee
Don't think he's gonna find kryptonite just lying about Metropolis... Wait this is smallville what am I saying, ITS EVERYWHERE!! More abundant than rock.

aldisyoyo
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.