Ghosts or Aliens???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Which are more likely to be real, Aliens or Ghosts?

soin2cal
Ghosts 'aka' spirits as the genral term.
I doubt aliens even exist, but spirits/ghosts are a aprt of heaven etc.

Lord Coal
Both.

Deano
ridiculous to claim aliens dont exist

soin2cal
Well where would aliens be found?
Ghosts/spirits are obviously found. But we obviously do not see them.

kaboom
The universe is endless. It's possible that Alien exists on other planets that we don't know.

soin2cal
Thats a point. These things were made as fantasy and could have been found from a real event many years ago.
But to me, aliens are non existance, and if so what could be their reason? Unlike spirits, in which have a duty to be on this earth.

Hydrono
I think the probability of aliens existing is far greater than ghosts existing. If aliens do exist, they are most likely to be primitive life forms, imo.

soin2cal
I heard something about circles on crops, but i dont know how true that ismessed

Deano

JaehSkywalker
Aliens: *shrugs*

ghosts: won't say ghosts, but rather, 'evil spirits..'

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Deano
like the woman who claimed she saw a roman army march right through her living room, and they just completly ignored her.

How come they couldn't see her?

Bicnarok
Well aliens do exist, they actually influence the world.

Ghosts, well it depends of what you define as a ghost, if you mean living energy entities which inhabit another realm, then yes.

soin2cal
I never say ghosts as i see that as being the fantasy term. I look at the real version as 'spirits' even though both are the same. They never usually call them spirits in a movie though, but the fantasy version instead.
This is an interesting thread actually, me and my cousin were talking about aliens after recently watching the war of the worlds. And fact is there are many other planets in which could have aliens on them. Although no one knows it still could be real thinking about it. But i see spirits make more sense in life, not so much aliens.

lord xyz
Ghosts are about as real as fairies. Aliens on the other hand, are more than certain to exist.

Lord Coal
You saying fairies don't exist?

You obviously haven't met my Godmother.

Or my psychiatrist.

G U I T A R
Aliens, ghosts and spirits arnt really realistic only if you believe, Aliens are more likely to be real because we still have a whole universe apon us and we have no idea what lives beyond planet earth.

soin2cal
I guess that does make sense. However to me, spirirts are more known in the world for what they do, aliens aren't. Theyre just used as fantasy, rather than actually doing a particular thing in the world. r maybe they do but i just havent got a belief in them.
Fairies- i do not think they are real but its still possible.

Magee
Try to think of aliens as just like us. Maybe a few light years away, maybe in another galaxy there is a civilisation on a small blue planet rotating round a yellow sun where they ponder all the same things we do. I mean if you know how big the universe is, and can fully understand it then I for one can't see how we could possibly be the only intelligent life in this place. Look at the range and diversity of life on our planet, from the highest mountains to the deepest oceans you will find some form of life.

Evil Dead
well. let's see here.....

400 Billion solar systems in our Milky Way galaxy alone...........Billions upon billions of other galaxies.......

the only solar system we have ever probed does indeed have life, not only that but intelligent life...........one out of 8 planets.

right now, assuming there is no other life at all in our solar system, life exists on 1 out of every 8 planets in a solar system.

so.....assuming the other 400 billion solar systems only have one planet instead of our 8..........that would leave 50 billion planets with life on them in our galaxy alone.

so that's 50 billion per galaxy..........now multiply that by the billions upon billions of other galaxies.

DraconianDevil
None of you have proof that either exist/dont exist. You show me the body of an alien (bearing in mind we are in the conspiracy forum so we are bound to get a smartass talk about Area 51) and I will believe you. If I can see it with my own two eyes, I'l consider it, until then, prove it.

Deano
you are very narrow minded. you dont have to see something to believe in it

Evil Dead
it's not about him being "narrow minded" Deano........moreso just ignorant and illogical. This person just stated that.....

- he does not believe in mathmatics....

- he does not believe that oxygen exists (he can't see it)
- he does not believe atoms exist (he can't see it)
- he does not believe that dust mites exist (he can't see it)
- I could go on with this all day......running down every gaseous element....elementary particle...moving onto the macro objects he has never personally seen and even biological specimens .

there is no belief on the subject. Alien life does infact exist in abundance. Mathmatics is universal, no belief necissary. If one accepts that 1+1+2, one accepts that there is alien life in our universe. This poor child just doesn't believe in mathmatics for some strange reason.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Hell, even empirical evidence shows life is abundant if we are to take our knowledge to date to use as control. We have explored 0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000001% of our universe and have already encountered millions of species other than human life on rocky planets (earth).

DraconianDevil
You ghost/alien bum bashers can see what you like, the fact is: The dont exist. You can say there is a river on mars, big deal. There is no proof that an alien or ghost exists. Discussion Over. And narrow minded, this coming from people who post bullshit nearly every day of the week, same crap about mind chips or lizard gods, honestly their is a life outside the internet and I encourage you to explore it.

Symmetric Chaos
you dont have to see something to believe in it

Right you could be a religios zealot or just completely delusional.

IMO aliens are more likely.

Evil Dead
really.....I've been on KMC going on 4 years now, please feel free to look in my post history and direct me to one post of the kind.

did so when I was younger.......it was over rated.

G U I T A R
No one ever said aliens were real, It's just Aliens are more realistic to think about then a ghost. If Ghosts were spirits of dead people everyone would have seen one by now lol.

Evil Dead
I did. Mathmatics is universal and based on mathmatics, there are billions of forms of alien life in our universe.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Mathmatics is universal and based on mathmatics

Well I guess that's true (if redundant)

there are billions of forms of alien life in our universe.

Statistically

Deano
I did. Mathmatics is universal and based on mathmatics, there are billions of forms of alien life in our universe.

agreed. everything is broke down into mathematics

Evil Dead
everything that exists in our universe exists statisticly. It's all about mathmatics.

soin2cal
I believe in both, but more spirits as they fitt into something.

Symmetric Chaos
everything that exists in our universe exists statisticly. It's all about mathmatics.

I mean there is no hard evidence of aliens.

Statistically there probably aliens somewhere, but it's hard to prove.

Deano
look at the ancient texts

Symmetric Chaos
look at the ancient texts

k

*looks at ancient texts*

no aliens (lots of wierd philosiphy and stuff though)

Deano
no its wierd how they wrote it because they coudnt comprehend and understand what they were seeing.

look deeper

Symmetric Chaos
no its wierd how they wrote it because they coudnt comprehend and understand what they were seeing.

look deeper

Umm . . . lets go though explanations other than aliens

Parables
Symbolism
Lies in order to get followers
Mistranslations
Telling a story not based on literal occurences (see novel, see fiction)

MadMel
alien life has too exist out there..like evil dead said, statistically there must be at least billions of planets in the entire, ever expanding unirverse that can hold life..

Laurie
well. let's see here.....

400 Billion solar systems in our Milky Way galaxy alone...........Billions upon billions of other galaxies.......

the only solar system we have ever probed does indeed have life, not only that but intelligent life...........one out of 8 planets.

right now, assuming there is no other life at all in our solar system, life exists on 1 out of every 8 planets in a solar system.

so.....assuming the other 400 billion solar systems only have one planet instead of our 8..........that would leave 50 billion planets with life on them in our galaxy alone.

so that's 50 billion per galaxy..........now multiply that by the billions upon billions of other galaxies.

And that sums it up nicely! 'nuff said! smile

always860
This is crazy. I bet when we (humanity) starts to explore further and further out in space, we might start to find all the equations and theories of our mathmatics might be wrong... I mean there could be things we might still need to calculate into those equations..... Yea I'm just astonished that people without calculators made rules, theories, and what not decades ago. Maybe even before then, how would we know?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
the fact is: The dont exist.

"The" exists. You just used it in a sentence you silly person. But if by "the" you meant "they", and if by "they" you meant lifeforms from another planet, well that's something all together different.

So you believe it an impossibility that life could exist on any one of the other zillions of planets orbiting the trillions of stars in the universe?

Deano
i could ask you the same thing kharma. you have never been open minded on this subject at all. at least not when ive been in the thread.

so now you are saying it is not impossible that there is alien life. so let me ask you if it ispossible that a alien race thousands of years ago came to earth and influenced our evolution?

Laurie
i could ask you the same thing kharma. you have never been open minded on this subject at all. at least not when ive been in the thread.

so now you are saying it is not impossible that there is alien life. so let me ask you if it ispossible that a alien race thousands of years ago came to earth and influenced our evolution?

Deano, there must be few people that have heard 'The Disclosure Project' and seen the video held at the National Press Club in May 2001, and hosted by Dr. Steven Greer, that could doubt that not only do they exist, but are here, as evidenced by the dozen or so retired Military and Pentagon officials, (and there were another 3/400 of them ready to give evidence also) that testified at it!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1776848428018799270&q=ufo

...but, for the love of Mike, you have to understand that few people are gonna swallow David Icke seeing Presidents turn into serpents, with their morning coffee... I mean, c'mon, be reasonable!

Deano
when did david icke see presidents turn into a reptile?

oh wait,...he didnt

how many more unintelligent comments will there be? if you wont bother doing any reading and getting your facts straight then dont post.

when david talks of serpants he means they are ET in origin and that they happen to take on a reptillian form. michael tsarion would disagree and say that these aliens look very human. it differs depending on who you listen to. but one thing they all agree on is that they are here and have been for a very long time.

of course it is going to sound crazy at first hearing. you have to go deep into the work of people like phil sneider, michael tsarion and many others to get a grasp of what is possibly happening. you might not agree but its not a 'CRAZY' theory

KharmaDog

Deano, only you could make the unreasonable jump in logic that if it is possible for life to exist on another planet of of trillions, that it is also possible for shapeshifting interdimensional lizard aliens to visit our past and instill a new world order that takes thousands of years to unfold.

Once again, it is pathetic how you try to perverse rational thought, all the wjile never having the courage to stand behind what you believe.

Deano
no one said they had to be reptillian did they? no one said they had to go on controlling us for thousands of years.

tsarion claims that the original aliens are now long dead and that only there bloodlines are in place.

im asking is it possible that some race came to earth thpusands of years ago and influenced our evolution

Rohangiga
aliens, there has to be out of the infinet other galaxies there has to be other intelligence even if they are not lika us at all

KharmaDog
im asking is it possible that some race came to earth thpusands of years ago and influenced our evolution

Considering the slim (if any) chance that we'd be genetically compatible and the fact that there is no solid historical documentation (although you try to prove otherwise) I would say that it is not possibleat all.

Deano
of course there is no concrete historical evidence because it happened at the very start of our evolution where man coudnt comprehend what was happening. if you know how to look at the ancient texts they explain an awful lot. all across the world is the tale of how some god or beings came from the sky(heavens) in great chariots(spaceships?) and interbred with the sons of man. was this just a fairytale made up by people or does it hold some significant truth

Spidervlad
Roflmao. You guys are retarded. Ever looked at how many stars are out there? Ever seen the icy surface of one of Saturn's moon's, which has gaizers with boiling water coming out of it?

Aliens is an organism that is unearthly and isn't orginitated from Earth.

Are you telling me out of those billion stars, and gazilion planets out there, there wouldn't be a single organism alive on another planet?

Added to that, there have been historical records in Egyptian papyrus explaining how fast one of the obelisks has been moved. It is only possible to do it in that time with only our technology today. The material that was in the obelisk, was a few thousand MILES away from where it was being built.

Added to that, don't you think it's weird how there was nothing and nothing and then BOOOOM, these crazily civilized empires and civilization. I find it fishy.

Deano
theres tons more ancient passages to deciepher

the popul vuh is a great ancient book but most of the passages were burnt. why?

here is one interesting quote from the book

Let us make him who shall nourish and sustain us! What shall we do to be invoked, in order to be remembered on earth? We have already tried with our first creations, our first creatures; but we could not make them praise and venerate us. So, then, let us try to make obedient, respectful beings who will nourish and sustain us.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Added to that, there have been historical records in Egyptian papyrus explaining how fast one of the obelisks has been moved. It is only possible to do it in that time with only our technology today. The material that was in the obelisk, was a few thousand MILES away from where it was being built.

Historical record? As interpreted by whom? During the time that I received degrees in both history and art history I have never seen seen the verification or documentation of such a claim. I have seem lame attempts by UFO nuts to use hieroglyphics as proof of alien visitation, but not a single one of those people knew anything about ancient Egypt, hieroglyphics, or historical mythical/religious beliefs.

Also, there is no physical evidence of such a theory. Why is that. The only evidence is the misinterpretation of drawings by people who have not taken any time to learn about them, but rather jump to conclusions that support their own predisposed notions.

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Added to that, don't you think it's weird how there was nothing and nothing and then BOOOOM, these crazily civilized empires and civilization. I find it fishy.

I find it crazy that that's how you actually think the history of ancient culture and civilizations happened. I suggest you put down the books about aliens and conspiracies, and pick a book up about ancient history.

PiruBlood
i say both are real. because biblicaly when a person dies there spirit is sent to wherever your destiny lets you go. aliens on the other hand is also true. just because we never saw aliens invade earth dosent mean they dont exist. what really makes me question is how can a gang of people believe god is real and aliens arent?

Blind
I'd say it's more likely that neither exist.

A.) It's not like aliens are landing in our back yard and asking if they can borrow a cup of sugar. I'm sure we could have had some real, solid evidence by now if they did exist and were as intelligent as Hollywood would like us to believe they are. There may be some slug somewhere on the backside of Pluto or some weird planet far, far away, but intelligent life, I highly doubt exists - at least the way many people wish they would exist. Besides, if you buy into evolution, do you realize that the chances that a tree evolving, alone, without outside help from a higher source, are mathematically insanely high? So the chances of other civilizations, other aliens, all "accidentally" appearing over and over and over all over the universe - well, scientifically and mathematically, if you believe evolution, the equations get much bigger and harder to buy into.

Ghosts - okay, seriously people. Maybe there's a demonic force or something - yes, I said demonic, but I guarantee 9 times out of ten all "ghost" stories are made up of someone's own paranoia. Not the paranormal.

Blind
and B) It's like proving that the boogey man exists. Outside of professional wrestling, have you ever seen him? No. If you have, honestly, you probably should tell your uncle it's not cool to hide under the bed and scare you like that.

DarkC
Aleins, definitely. Our planet is one of trillions, at least one of those should be able to support intelligent life.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Blind
I'd say it's more likely that neither exist.

A.) It's not like aliens are landing in our back yard and asking if they can borrow a cup of sugar. I'm sure we could have had some real, solid evidence by now if they did exist and were as intelligent as Hollywood would like us to believe they are. There may be some slug somewhere on the backside of Pluto or some weird planet far, far away, but intelligent life, I highly doubt exists - at least the way many people wish they would exist. Besides, if you buy into evolution, do you realize that the chances that a tree evolving, alone, without outside help from a higher source, are mathematically insanely high? So the chances of other civilizations, other aliens, all "accidentally" appearing over and over and over all over the universe - well, scientifically and mathematically, if you believe evolution, the equations get much bigger and harder to buy into.

how would we "have solid evidence if they did exist and were intelligent"? We know absolutely nothing about our universe. How are we to know what intelligent life resides in the other 399 billion solar systems in our own galaxy..........much less those that exist in the billions upon billions of other galaxies? that was just a stupid statement.

um......no. why don't you enlighten us? All research has shown the exact opposite........that wherever life as we know it can exist, it does exist and adapt to best suit the living conditions of it's surroundings. I don't know where you're pulling this shit from.......but you need to get new sources. We've found places on our own planet where no life was thought to be able to exist..........bottom of the ocean, never seeing sunlight...........meters under frozen land.......

wherever there is the slightest possibility of life existing......it does. What evidence do you have to retort this near-universally accepted notion that is backed by mountains of evidence?

Magee
Some people are just very narrow minded and find it hard to understand subjects such as this. You say aliens do exist to the average person on the street they be like, lol you crazy? Even if you had a photo of an E.T there would still be people who would just laugh and say impossible or rubbish because you see most normal people tend not to think or even care about stuff like this, keep your feet grounded and get on with life.

Killer Terror
I say both exists... end of story....
example: God created more that one world, so who's to say he didn't create more than 1 life form? There could be other planets with smarter people (God created us in his form) or less smarter people? I bet one day someone from another planet may just decide to come to our world to explore, or as we get smarter we may be able to visit other planets and find other people on other worlds....you never know................. and where do you think our spirits go when we die? What do you think makes/helps our bodies become functional? Without our spirits, our bodies would just be like an empty shell..........
angel alien1

J-Beowulf
ridiculous to claim aliens dont exist

Whoa whoa whoa.

Hold on.

Do I... agree... with Deano about something?!

DarkC
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Whoa whoa whoa.

Hold on.

Do I... agree... with Deano about something?!
The topic's a given anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.