Agent Zero vs. Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Ok...

MO: Weapon X's favourite project takes on the Hand's deadliest leader!

Location: They fight in an empty, active factory full of large, mechanical, moving equiupment.
They start off at opposite sides.

Gear: Both get standard equipment

Who takes this?

Brian Oswald
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Zero

look at his picture lol. thats why wikipedia is not a valid source

SpunkySmurph
I didn't cite wikipedia... confused

Brian Oswald
I was just looking at it for info on agent zero and his picture is some basketball player

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
I was just looking at it for info on agent zero and his picture is some basketball player

Oh, ok.

This should work better:

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Agent_Zero

capt it up
lol you do realize gorgon would destroy agent zero though maverick is a bad ass

SpunkySmurph
Damnit!! Triple Post

SpunkySmurph
Damnit!! Triple Post

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
lol you do realize gorgon would destroy agent zero though maverick is a bad ass

Yeah, I know how skilled he is

But, between the anti-HF f****ing up his system, and being shot with adamantium bullets, I thought it could be a good fight

Oh, and I forgot to post before, no turning-to-stone attacks

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, I know how skilled he is

But, between the anti-HF f****ing up his system, and being shot with adamantium bullets, I thought it could be a good fight

Oh, and I forgot to post before, no turning-to-stone attacks
he has no need for it. He has superhuman strength, agility, reflex, moves at superhuman speed at least the speed of thought, telepath so he know every one of agent zero moves, he already dead, he has a healign factor and superhuman stamina

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
he has no need for it. He has superhuman strength, agility, reflex, moves at superhuman speed at least the speed of thought, telepath so he know every one of agent zero moves, he already dead, he has a healign factor and superhuman stamina

But as soon as he's inflicted with the anti-HF, it starts doing major damage. Not to mention, Agent Zero has an adamantium knife, can amplify his strength x10, can absorb kinetic energy for blasts.

Agent Zero 4/10

capt it up
But as soon as he's inflicted with the anti-HF, it starts doing major damage. Not to mention, Agent Zero has an adamantium knife, can amplify his strength x10, can absorb kinetic energy for blasts.

Agent Zero 4/10

none of that matters when he will be killed with in the first seconds of battle. the speed factor screws agent here and I am a huge agent fan.

SpunkySmurph
Hmmm...

Very well Capt.

*goes off and makes another thread*

guy222
Ok...

MO: Weapon X's favourite project takes on the Hand's deadliest leader!

Location: They fight in an empty, active factory full of large, mechanical, moving equiupment.
They start off at opposite sides.

Gear: Both get standard equipment

Who takes this?

gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.