Dr. Doom vs. Thanos vs. Carnage vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kink77
An epic clash between my favorite super villians.

Dr. Doom
Thanos
Carnage
Magneto

darthgoober
Thanos could solo the other three with a fair amount of ease.

TricksterPriest
The problem is, Thanos pretty much outclasses the others by a BIGGGGGGG margin. He wins with one shot. If Thanos weren't here, probably Magneto. Unless Doom has prep.

Darth Macabre
Carnage.... shifty

guy222
Originally posted by kink77
An epic clash between my favorite super villians.

Dr. Doom
Thanos
Carnage
Magneto

taking doom doom doesn't fear thanos

juggernaut66666
Thanos.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by guy222
taking doom doom doesn't fear thanos that wont save him from getting killed

Lord S
Thanos...unless Doom has something up his sleeve, (and he usually does), but that requires prep. A lot of prep against a guy like Thanos. One on one in an impromptu fight, it's a mismatch...though Doom's armour is no joke, and can withstand an insane amount of punishment. Probably able to stand up to whatever Thanos can dish out against him in terms of energy blasts, but offensively Doom is way out of his league. He would probably eventually flee.

Magneto can't really hurt Thanos, either, and would flee as well...unless he's killed.

I don't really know much about Carnage except that if Sentry was able to rip him apart, then Thanos could do it quicker and better.

Redatom65
thanos 20/10

Evo
Thanos would would beat them all just with his fists, not even including his matter transmutation.

guy222
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
that wont save him from getting killed

won't save thanos from doom wink

bigbran
won't save thanos from doom wink What the f**k?
What exactly is Doom going to do to Thanos?

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by bigbran
What the f**k?
What exactly is Doom going to do to Thanos? I'd like to know that also

Soljer
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
I'd like to know that also

Thirded.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Thirded.

fourthed

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The problem is, Thanos pretty much outclasses the others by a BIGGGGGGG margin. He wins with one shot. If Thanos weren't here, probably Magneto. Unless Doom has prep.

compleatly agree'ed thumb up

guy222
won't save thanos from doom wink

laughing laughing out loud

i know, they all like me

LordFear
Thanos eats these guys alive. Now I love these dudes hell two out of the list are my fav well including Thanos but the Mad Titan conquers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.