Say No To Spiderman 4!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
As we all know there are talks about hiring David Koepp who wrote the first spiderman to write spiderman 4. Now this can only mean one thing. Sony is going forward with spiderman 4. To be honest, i think that the cast will not return for another movie. Everyone said that they will only come back if there are good stories to tell. I personlly dont see a better story then the symbiote saga. The fans love venom so i dont see how after showing venom on the big screen they can make a movie about the lizard or shocker.. or electro. I am sure that the studio is doing this just to squizze money in the box office. Making spiderman 4 will be a great mistake. To be honest i am looking forward to spiderman 3. the only thing i am a little worried about is the fact that venom does not have his white logo as pictured on the toy figure. But then again raimi said that the white logo will appear. I am sure spidey 3 will be a hit, but making more will just ruin the franchise. I am not a big fan of spidey one or two, because i believe they are horrible, but 3 has a chance. I mean common people wouldnt you want to end spiderman franchise with venom? who else is better the venom?

Doc Ock
I hope they make at least two more Spider-Man movies.

And there's plenty more villains better than Venom. Sam Raimi knows that. That's why Venom is not getting his own movie.

I hope to see the Lizard, Electro, Mysterio and more in future sequals. And there will be more sequals. Like it or not.

TheOnes2
The Lizard is confirmed for Spider-man 4. This could bring in Kraven the Hunter to hunt The Lizard, and Spidey has to try and stop them both, knowing that behind the Lizard is his old friend and mentor.

And to those who dont believe the lizard is in SM4, This interview confirms it:

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by TheOnes2
The Lizard is confirmed for Spider-man 4. This could bring in Kraven the Hunter to hunt The Lizard, and Spidey has to try and stop them both, knowing that behind the Lizard is his old friend and mentor.

And to those who dont believe the lizard is in SM4, This interview confirms it:

The Lizard and Kraven, noe those are two old school bad guys. Part 4 sounds awesome. I wanna see Kraven bury Spider-man like he did in his last hunt.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I hope they make at least two more Spider-Man movies.

And there's plenty more villains better than Venom. Sam Raimi knows that. That's why Venom is not getting his own movie.

I hope to see the Lizard, Electro, Mysterio and more in future sequals. And there will be more sequals. Like it or not.

Are you saying that Mysterio and Electro are better than Venom?What the f**k?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Sam Z
Are you saying that Mysterio and Electro are better than Venom?What the f**k?

I prefer them over Venom, yes.

Doc Ock
http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=4055

The Lizard for Spider-Man 4 big grin

Spiderman_RJ
shocker is better then venom.heck even spot is.

steverules
Wtf no way, Venom was the perfect villain when it came to spidey

TheOnes2
What i love about Venom is that he is Spider-man's opposite. He inherits everything Spider-man could be if he truely turned evil. Also he knows Peter's true identity, and this gives him a chance to haunt his private life. That and the fact he is invisible to Peter's Spider-Sense makes him much more of a threat than the casual Villain.

Also his origin is much better and well plotted out in a fact he is not the end result of a science experiment gone wrong or a thug who gets powers, he truely has a personal vendetta against Spider-man and is out to destroy him.

doctorstrongbad
http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=4055

The Lizard for Spider-Man 4 big grin

Thats awesome, I always thought the lizard was underrated as a bad guy. He normal gets turns back into his human form ftw.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by steverules
Wtf no way, Venom was the perfect villain when it came to spidey

I beg to differ.

He has lame reasons for hating Spider-Man. "Oh no, I lost a job". He knows who Spider-Man really is, and all he's done with that is stalk him.

At least Norman Osborn actually used that info effectively to hurt Peter.

Venom is pathetic.

VenomCarnage21
I beg to differ.

He has lame reasons for hating Spider-Man. "Oh no, I lost a job ". He knows who Spider-Man really is, and all he's done with that is stalk him.

At least Norman Osborn actually used that info effectively to hurt Peter.

Venom is pathetic.

So getting fired from a high profile job, losing your wife, being evicted, and being a public laughing stock isn't enough of an vendetta?

I love Dr. Octopus too, not as much as you, I assume, but really. "My experiment blew up in my face, so I'll take over the world! Bah ha ha!"

Please...

Sparkz
Originally posted by TheOnes2
What i love about Venom is that he is Spider-man's opposite. He inherits everything Spider-man could be if he truely turned evil. Also he knows Peter's true identity, and this gives him a chance to haunt his private life. That and the fact he is invisible to Peter's Spider-Sense makes him much more of a threat than the casual Villain.

Also his origin is much better and well plotted out in a fact he is not the end result of a science experiment gone wrong or a thug who gets powers, he truely has a personal vendetta against Spider-man and is out to destroy him.

Actually the "Evil Spider-man" is Doc Ock he is the one who was just like peter who got corrupted by power.

Venom isn't actually evil he thinks himself a hero and has a grudge against Spidey can considers Spidey evil because he "Ruined" his life. Venom is a glorified Punisher. End of the day the only similarities are their powers.

Also he doesn't exactly have a proper reason to hate Spidey its not like Spidey went around messing up his life Peter solved a crime that Eddie didn't investigate fully lol. In the end Eddie bought it all down on himself.

Man I hate how people think Venom is the only villain worth mentioning from Spider-man's rouges, sure some seem tacky at first but if you read some of Stan Lee's stories you would see that they were really good, even the Vulture was pretty awesome back in the day.

Sparkz
Originally posted by VenomCarnage21
So getting fired from a high profile job, losing your wife, being evicted, and being a public laughing stock isn't enough of an vendetta?

I love Dr. Octopus too, not as much as you, I assume, but really. "My experiment blew up in my face, so I'll take over the world! Bah ha ha!"

Please...
All those things are a valid reason but in the end they were all Brocks fault not Peter's stick out tongue

Doc Ock wants to take over the world?? I thought he just wanted money...and of course to make being science experiments lol.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Sparkz
All those things are a valid reason but in the end they were all Brocks fault not Peter's stick out tongue

Doc Ock wants to take over the world?? I thought he just wanted money...and of course to make being science experiments lol.

Well Eddie Brock's whole deal is.. take credit for your actions. All he does is blam others for his mistakes. In that respect, he is the total opposite of Peter Parker. Peter feels bad about things that he didn't even do. They are "two sides of the same coin".

Sparkz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Well Eddie Brock's whole deal is.. take credit for your actions. All he does is blam others for his mistakes. In that respect, he is the total opposite of Peter Parker. Peter feels bad about things that he didn't even do. They are "two sides of the same coin".

Wouldn't go as far as to say they were the opposite of the same coin cause one blames others and another takes blame for things.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by VenomCarnage21

High profile job?? He wrote articles for a newspaper.

And he lost his job because of HIS own stupidity. Just in true loser fashion, he blamed someone else.

Most criminals are born criminals, or made criminals thru an accident or the death of a loved one etc.

Eddie Brock lost a job. And it was his own fault.

Ock is what Peter Parker would be had he not chosen to use his powers responsibly. If Peter chose to pervert his scientific talents.

You diss Ock, you diss Spider-Man. Their backgrounds are practically identical.

"If you think Spider-Man is the geek gone good, then Octavius is the geek gone bad"

-Marvel comics. It's on the special features of the Spider-Man 2 DVD. Check it out. Or read the comic books for Ock's backstory.

It's all good.

Doc Ock

Comic book Ock has designs on the world. Movie Ock wanted to rebuild his reactor of doom at ANY cost.

Sparkz

You diss Ock, you diss Spider-Man. Their backgrounds are practically identical.

Spider-man had an abuse father?? Spider-man's Mother figure stopped him from marrying out of jealousy?

I wouldn't say their backgrounds were identical, they just seemed like 2 science nerds that were abused by others that got power and both went different ways.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Vladimir
As we all know there are talks about hiring David Koepp who wrote the first spiderman to write spiderman 4. Now this can only mean one thing. Sony is going forward with spiderman 4. To be honest, i think that the cast will not return for another movie. Everyone said that they will only come back if there are good stories to tell. I personlly dont see a better story then the symbiote saga. The fans love venom so i dont see how after showing venom on the big screen they can make a movie about the lizard or shocker.. or electro. I am sure that the studio is doing this just to squizze money in the box office. Making spiderman 4 will be a great mistake. To be honest i am looking forward to spiderman 3. the only thing i am a little worried about is the fact that venom does not have his white logo as pictured on the toy figure. But then again raimi said that the white logo will appear. I am sure spidey 3 will be a hit, but making more will just ruin the franchise. I am not a big fan of spidey one or two, because i believe they are horrible, but 3 has a chance. I mean common people wouldnt you want to end spiderman franchise with venom? who else is better the venom? There will be many more Spiderman movies. The only sticking point will whether or not Sony pays Raimi, Mcguire and Dunst. Otherwise it will be a new director and cast. I should know.

Sparkz
Comic book Ock has designs on the world. Movie Ock wanted to rebuild his reactor of doom at ANY cost.

I've never read a comic where Ock wanted to take over the world, just where he was after one particular thing for example become a crime lord as the master planner.

Doc Ock
Spider-man had an abuse father?? Spider-man's Mother figure stopped him from marrying out of jealousy?

I wouldn't say their backgrounds were identical, they just seemed like 2 science nerds that were abused by others that got power and both went different ways.

I said practically identical.

Both Peter and Otto were:

-Science nerds with glasses
-Bullied in school
-Had no friends
-Unpopular with girls
-Grew up in middle class New York
-Lost a parent when they were young
-Acquired an amazing power thru a radioactive lab accident

The reason WHY they turned out differently is due to their upbringing. Peter had the love and care of Ben and May.
Otto had a father who verbally abused him for being weak, and a mother who was so overbearing that she practically smothered him.

Doc Ock
I've never read a comic where Ock wanted to take over the world, just where he was after one particular thing for example become a crime lord as the master planner.

Read the Sinister Six stories in the 90's.

Sparkz
Read the Sinister Six stories in the 90's.

Those damn 90's can never get any stories from the 90's sad

Sparkz

-Bullied in school
-Had no friends
-Unpopular with girls

The reason WHY they turned out differently is due to their upbringing. Peter had the love and care of Ben and May.
Otto had a father who verbally abused him for being weak, and a mother who was so overbearing that she practically smothered him.

Ah yes you are correct though the comparison of both having glasses lol thats not exactly a pivotal point in their lives lol.

Doc Ock
Those damn 90's can never get any stories from the 90's sad

How come??

doctorstrongbad

-Bullied in school
-Had no friends
-Unpopular with girls

They had a whole comic run about it Doc Ock/Spider-man I think it was a six issue series. It showed how they were alike and different.

Doc Ock
Ah yes you are correct though the comparison of both having glasses lol thats not exactly a pivotal point in their lives lol.

I mentioned it from a visual stand point. They were both sheepish lads with big round glasses.

Doc Ock
They had a whole comic run about it Doc Ock/Spider-man I think it was a six issue series. It showed how they were alike and different.

That's right. Doctor Octopus: Year one.

Great story.

Sparkz
How come??

Live in the Uk and can only get graphic novels or reprints in Astonishing. So either I wait for them to show in Astonishing which could be forever.

And the Graphic novels only seem to cover very old stories current stories or pivotal stories, and I have pretty much all the graphic novels from my store right now.

Sparkz
That's right. Doctor Octopus: Year one.

Great story.

I'v seen that in my shop actualy I'v been wondering whether to get it (the art keeps turning me off)

Doc Ock
Live in the Uk and can only get graphic novels or reprints in Astonishing. So either I wait for them to show in Astonishing which could be forever.

And the Graphic novels only seem to cover very old stories current stories or pivotal stories, and I have pretty much all the graphic novels from my store right now.

Don't any of your comic book stores have a back issue section??

Or you could order on-line.

Sparkz
Don't any of your comic book stores have a back issue section??

Or you could order on-line.

I don't have any comics stores lol, except for the one with graphic novels. I could order online I suppose but it can be a pain sometimes so I try not to buy online.

Doc Ock
I'v seen that in my shop actualy I'v been wondering whether to get it (the art keeps turning me off)

It's great. Drawn by the same guy who's drawing and writing Spider-Man Reign.

I don't have any comics stores lol, except for the one with graphic novels. I could order online I suppose but it can be a pain sometimes so I try not to buy online.

You don't have any comic book stores?? eek! Do you live in the country side or something??

Buying on-line can be really handy. If you really want something, sometimes it's the only way to get it.

Sparkz
It's great. Drawn by the same guy who's drawing and writing Spider-Man Reign.

You don't have any comic book stores?? eek! Do you live in the country side or something??

Buying on-line can be really handy. If you really want something, sometimes it's the only way to get it.

Nah England doesn't seem to have any lol, if you want comics you have to go to a newsagent and they very very very very rarely have American imported comics.

Where I get my stuff from is like a comic shop but only has them in graphic novel form, also makes it harder to get comics because if the shop doesn't have them in stock there isn't anywhere else to go.

I have bought things online before but I just don't like to lol more than anything I hate waiting for it drives me nuts.

doctorstrongbad
Nah England doesn't seem to have any lol, if you want comics you have to go to a newsagent and they very very very very rarely have American imported comics.

Where I get my stuff from is like a comic shop but only has them in graphic novel form, also makes it harder to get comics because if the shop doesn't have them in stock there isn't anywhere else to go.

I have bought things online before but I just don't like to lol more than anything I hate waiting for it drives me nuts.

Marvel has a HQ in England, I'm surprised its so hard to get their comics? Do you live in a city or out in the country?

steverules
I get most my comics from eBay or the local comic shops, I did get quite alot when I went to America.

doctorstrongbad
I get most my comics from eBay or the local comic shops, I did get quite alot when I went to America.

I agree ebay is a great way to get anything.

Sparkz
Marvel has a HQ in England, I'm surprised its so hard to get their comics? Do you live in a city or out in the country?

I live on the outskirts of a city really, I know there are comic shops in England but I was have only ever found one and that isn't near where I live...atall lol.

Sam Z
I like Eddie's origin way better than Electro's or Ock's... confused

Sam Z
No wonder he blamed everything on Spider-man.
It wasn't the job or money. It was his wife's and father's love and the shame.

Spiderman_RJ
venom is lame ass written character, late in the 90s they recreated a reasonable origin for him.

there are 2 venom (symbiote) :
the first one was inerent to feelings and served parker as a suit,later when peter decided to get rid of it in the bell tower the shock was too much for peter (the bell sound) and the symbiote now knowing what love and hate is loved peter and helped him in a last efforte pushing peter away from the bell into safety before dieng and desintegrating.(original story,later they retold this story to fit in with the venom)

the second ,later someone had the idea to reuse this DEAD symbiote and made it seek for revenge"!??!?! didnt he love peter and die for him,now he is alive and seeking revenge? LAME!
i personally like the ultimate sacrifice better,i felt sad for the symbiote.

sometimes writers dont know what they want so,some of them have written the simbiote as a jealous woman cos every chance it had to bond back to peter forcebly or once when peter asked just to lure it out of brock the simbionte did..
then they made the simbionte be mad and go on his own seeking revenge with any host who wants it.

not to say that the symbionte never made peter be bad in the first place,he just needed adrenaline and like i said was inerent to feelings,so that why spider looked and act mean with it.

i think there was a arc where venom splited in 2? and brock got cancer?
can someone fill me in? cos i refused to buy it.

doctorstrongbad
No wonder he blamed everything on Spider-man.
It wasn't the job or money. It was his wife's and father's love and the shame.

Well I'm sure he had many reasons, but at some point, he should of faced up to his problems. You can't be a child forever.

steverules
Apparantly Brock thinks he can

Sparkz
I like Eddie's origin way better than Electro's or Ock's... confused

Anyone noticed that those 3 characters all seemed to want to impress Father's who ignored them or thought they were useless. Hell all these back stroies seem to be on the verge of being the same.

Doc Ock
Ock never tried to impress his father. He just hated his dad.

Btw, I love how this thread about saying no to Spider-Man 4, has turned into a discussion about origins and buying comic books stick out tongue

doctorstrongbad
Anyone noticed that those 3 characters all seemed to want to impress Father's who ignored them or thought they were useless. Hell all these back stroies seem to be on the verge of being the same.

Sometimes they try to link characters thru back stories. Sometimes it can be the writers acting lazy. It all depends on how you look at it. I try to be postive with spider-man stuff.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spiderman 4 will happen. 'Nough said.

NiņoAraņa
dammit! can the up the release date for 3? god......i can't wait sad

and on a side note...GR is coming out the 17th? of Feb.

Sparkz
Ock never tried to impress his father. He just hated his dad.

Btw, I love how this thread about saying no to Spider-Man 4, has turned into a discussion about origins and buying comic books stick out tongue

He still wanted his Father's admiration though, what kid wouldn't, he didn't try to impress his Father but he did want his Father to be impressed if you know what I mean, he grew up remembering all the bad things and learned to hate him. What kid wouldn't?

Yeah me to, much more interesting topic lol.

steverules
I don't want my dad's admiration, I don't really care what he thinks.

doctorstrongbad
I don't want my dad's admiration, I don't really care what he thinks.

Well everybody is different, but I'm guesing that was important to him.

I prefer Marvel comics because the characters have small imperfections and are more human. Unlike other companies, that have aliens that can do anything born in kansas. Wow, such a lame idea. lol

Vladimir
guys talk about how lame spiderman 4 will be..common!! i am planning on going seeing the night screening of spiderman 3. No matter how good it is, or how bad.. i will not, and i repeat, will NOT see spiderman 4, because it will kill whatever respect i got for spiderman franchise. Trilogy is good enough!

steverules
Could turn out to be quite good, could be a huge hit. You never know, can't really say at this point since there's no trailer or pics or anything much on it

doctorstrongbad
guys talk about how lame spiderman 4 will be..common!! i am planning on going seeing the night screening of spiderman 3. No matter how good it is, or how bad.. i will not, and i repeat, will NOT see spiderman 4, because it will kill whatever respect i got for spiderman franchise. Trilogy is good enough!

Your saying that now but I'm sure you will see part 4. Why would you deny yourself another Marvel Masterpiece?

Doc Ock

How can you say that about a movie you know nothing about??

LORDSIDIOUS01
Yes it will happen.

Aizen
I don't think S3 will be the end for venom...because when you look better...you have 3 villains in S3.....Goblin/Sandman/Venom.....S4 will have Venom and probably Carnage.....I hope Scorpion will appear soon!

steverules
I don't think Carnage, possibly venom will be in 4 but I wouldn't get my hopes high. Lizard will be in no.4.

doctorstrongbad
I don't think Carnage, possibly venom will be in 4 but I wouldn't get my hopes high. Lizard will be in no.4.

I'm looking forward to the backstory of Coc Conners and watching him turn into the Lizard. smile

steverules
Coc Conners? laughing out loud if only u had a K with the coc

doctorstrongbad
Coc Conners? laughing out loud if only u had a K with the coc

My bad "Doc Conners". You try posting on here, when your at work. lol I'm so glad its friday. smile

steverules
I post on here at college, not the same thing I know but still hard when u have a lecturer keepin an eye on you. I'm glad I get fridays off. smile where do you work?

Vladimir
"How can you say that about a movie you know nothing about??"

ok its like when i heard T3 is commming out i was excited because i loved T1 and T2.. when i heard cameron is not directing, and the got stahl to play connor when they could have had furlong, i was very very pissed. I decided to give the movie a freaking chance. TO this day i regret it! it was the worst movie of all time.. stupid story, stupid cgi, unrealistic crap... the first 2 were much much better.. that movie ruined the entire franchise for me as well as for all those fans out there. Same will happen with Spiderman 4. After having venom, sandman, and gg2 in the same movie, there is noting else to show... as we all know there are going to be conclusion to many unanswered questions in Spiderman 3, so i just dont see where spiderman 4 is going... especially if they get a different cast. Personally i will never see spiderman 4 if it is ever made!

Blind
I wouldn't mind seeing Carnage in the 4th...

bakerboy
no to man spider 4, and to man spider 3, and to man spider 2, and to man spider 1, etc.

doctorstrongbad
I post on here at college, not the same thing I know but still hard when u have a lecturer keepin an eye on you. I'm glad I get fridays off. smile where do you work?

I'm a bookkeeper here in south Florida. Its keeps me busy, but I still like to chill on here.

steverules
Bookkeeper, whats that? I never heard of it before

doctorstrongbad
Bookkeeper, whats that? I never heard of it before

I'm in charge of the company's invoices, files, petty cash, time clock and hours. I also do some light accounting.

Its okay, a little borring sometimes. ugh

Okay back to the topic, before people say we are *spamming* lol

I'm saying yes to Spider-man 4.

Uncle Ben needs you to vote yes on spider-man 4.

steverules
Him and his flying heaven car where we see Pete drop by every so often.

doctorstrongbad
Him and his flying heaven car where we see Pete drop by every so often.

How often does Peter go by heaven?

steverules
It's probably a daily routine for him, I'd hate to think what would happen if he went whilst swinging along...he'd find he would be stuck in heaven.

doctorstrongbad
It's probably a daily routine for him, I'd hate to think what would happen if he went whilst swinging along...he'd find he would be stuck in heaven.

Um okay, you kinda lost me there?

I'm still saying YES to part 4.

steverules
U asked me how often he stops by heaven and I was syaing it's a daily routine, but if he stopped off by heaven whilst swinging then he would fall and die and find himself stuck in heaven

doctorstrongbad
U asked me how often he stops by heaven and I was syaing it's a daily routine, but if he stopped off by heaven whilst swinging then he would fall and die and find himself stuck in heaven

I'm sure he could find a way back from heaven.

How are you voting for Spider-man 4?

LORDSIDIOUS01
I'm looking forward to the backstory of Coc Conners and watching him turn into the Lizard. smile

The Lizard should be in part 4. At least I hope they will finally have him in it.

steverules
I'm sure he could find a way back from heaven.

How are you voting for Spider-man 4?

I would like to see a 4th movie, since 1 and 2 have been really goood and 3 looks to be awesome too. Lizard would make a great villain.

doctorstrongbad
I would like to see a 4th movie, since 1 and 2 have been really goood and 3 looks to be awesome too. Lizard would make a great villain.

I agree 100% with this. I will see every Spider-man movie that they make. smile

steverules
As long as they keep making them good which I think they will. They have done a top job.

Mr Parker
"How can you say that about a movie you know nothing about??"

ok its like when i heard T3 is commming out i was excited because i loved T1 and T2.. when i heard cameron is not directing, and the got stahl to play connor when they could have had furlong, i was very very pissed. I decided to give the movie a freaking chance. TO this day i regret it! it was the worst movie of all time.. stupid story, stupid cgi, unrealistic crap... the first 2 were much much better.. that movie ruined the entire franchise for me as well as for all those fans out there. Same will happen with Spiderman 4. After having venom, sandman, and gg2 in the same movie, there is noting else to show... as we all know there are going to be conclusion to many unanswered questions in Spiderman 3, so i just dont see where spiderman 4 is going... especially if they get a different cast. Personally i will never see spiderman 4 if it is ever made!

That is so true about the first two terminater movies.the first two were amazing and awesome but the third should NEVER have been made.But thats not a very good comparison though because ALL the man-spider movies are horrible and seeing as how man-spider 3 seems to be following down the same path that the first batman movie did by having one of spideys major villains be uncle bens killer-that was one of the things that was disgusting about batman 89 was the joker killing batmans parents,the man-spider franchise is getting more stupid by the moment.But like I said,the difference between them and the terminater movies is terminater had two good movies where the man-spider franchise hasnt had one yet and wont as long as sony is producing them.

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man 3 will be awesome. I'm sure part 4 will be just as good.

bakerboy
If they are as "good" as the firt two craps, god help us.

steverules
They were great movies!

Mr Parker
yeah great piece of crap movies.

BlackC@
I think there is still at least one more interesting story to tell. A story about where Peter's heading in his life, he goes back to his high school and becomes a teacher, it has to be a story that ties up all the lose ends and answers the most important question; 'Where will Peter be in 10 years time?'

BlackC@
Originally posted by Mr Parker
That is so true about the first two terminater movies.the first two were amazing and awesome but the third should NEVER have been made.But thats not a very good comparison though because ALL the man-spider movies are horrible and seeing as how man-spider 3 seems to be following down the same path that the first batman movie did by having one of spideys major villains be uncle bens killer-that was one of the things that was disgusting about batman 89 was the joker killing batmans parents,the man-spider franchise is getting more stupid by the moment.But like I said,the difference between them and the terminater movies is terminater had two good movies where the man-spider franchise hasnt had one yet and wont as long as sony is producing them.

Get outta' here! We do NOT need you starting this whole argument up again.

bakerboy
Sorry, but the man spider films sucked so bad that is even funny to talk about it. I mean , two movies with lines like" who I am, im spiderman(really manspider)" or " is she an angel?" couldnt never be good.

Vladimir
seriously spiderman movies had some cheesy lines...who am i.. i am ur friendly neighborhood spiderman! i mean common! WTF!? or..kids eat fruits or some shit..WTF! i saw the preview for the third film..and to be hjonest..the more i see of the third movie, the less excited i am...topher grace looks extremly cheesy with his stupid lines and funny giggles..when he makes jokes all i see is eric forman...i just dont see eddie brock, the hater, the mean, rude type of a guy.

doctorstrongbad
seriously spiderman movies had some cheesy lines...who am i.. i am ur friendly neighborhood spiderman! i mean common! WTF!? or..kids eat fruits or some shit..WTF! i saw the preview for the third film..and to be hjonest..the more i see of the third movie, the less excited i am...topher grace looks extremly cheesy with his stupid lines and funny giggles..when he makes jokes all i see is eric forman...i just dont see eddie brock, the hater, the mean, rude type of a guy.

Some of the lines might be cheesy, but its still going to be a great movie. smile

steverules
I can't wait to see it, I reckon it'll be awesome

Sailor Chaos
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
shocker is better then venom.heck even spot is.
w0rd. And what about Carnage in 4?
Also, Vladimir has a point. I think Topher Grace would actually be a better Spidey/Peter than Eddie Brock.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Sailor Chaos
w0rd. And what about Carnage in 4?
Also, Vladimir has a point. I think Topher Grace would actually be a better Spidey/Peter than Eddie Brock.

No Carnage in part 4, maybe never. Yes Topher looks like spidey, that is why they picked him to play Eddie Brock. To play up the way they are opposites, one good and one evil.

Spiderman_RJ
you will never see carnage,this is a kid movie,i mean...."family" one, that means, the greed bastard producer want to milk as much money as possible,and kids bring more money, sometimes EVEN more, can't you just remember how many times you asked to see lion king, aladdin, and whatever, over and over again for you parents? kids are like this.

but i would have liked a dark tone for spiderman.its a pitty fox got the rights on daredevil and its charecters, i would love a movie where spiderman fights gangster in new york, you know a more serious police drama, like in the comics in the 80's. and having DD as a bonus.

Spiderman_RJ
if marvel were smart they' d CG animaton of its characters but without, re writing to dumb down the original stories and put it to DVD, it no secret that the DVD market pays the movie more than the theather tickets.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
you will never see carnage,this is a kid movie,i mean...."family" one, that means, the greed bastard producer want to milk as much money as possible,and kids bring more money, sometimes EVEN more, can't you just remember how many times you asked to see lion king, aladdin, and whatever, over and over again for you parents? kids are like this.

but i would have liked a dark tone for spiderman.its a pitty fox got the rights on daredevil and its charecters, i would love a movie where spiderman fights gangster in new york, you know a more serious police drama, like in the comics in the 80's. and having DD as a bonus.

It would be nice to see cross overs, but sometimes they don't come out so well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.