Wolverine vs TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
For the purposes of this fight, the TMNT's weapons weapons are made of Adamantium(so Wolverine can't cut through them).

Leo,Mike,Don,Raph(All bloodlusted)

vs

Wolverine(In berserker mode)

Who takes it?

SpunkySmurph
Turtles curbstomp him. yes

spidey-dude
TURTLE POWER !

srankmissingnin
Wolverine... easily.

King Kandy
What are the turtles going to do to him? Kick him?

He can heal from anything they do.

darthgoober
Originally posted by King Kandy

It's not to the death(even though everyone is bloodlusted), so a KO will suffice for the win.

King Kandy
Originally posted by darthgoober
It's not to the death(even though everyone is bloodlusted), so a KO will suffice for the win.
Eh, if Wolverine gets up half a minute later and gets back into the fight does it still count?

Soljer
Eh, if Wolverine gets up half a minute later and gets back into the fight does it still count?

It's been discussed before.

The usual answer is "no."

A three second KO is still a KO. erm. It has to be that way with advanced healers, or else they'd have a HUGE advantage, regardless of whether the fight is to the KO or to the Death.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Soljer
It's been discussed before.

The usual answer is "no."

A three second KO is still a KO. erm. It has to be that way with advanced healers, or else they'd have a HUGE advantage, regardless of whether the fight is to the KO or to the Death.
That sounds kind of silly... Telepaths could win almost any battle under that rule, since they can make someone black out temporarily.

srankmissingnin
By the time it would take for the turtles to ko Wolverine with swords/sai/bo-staff/nunchuck they'd all be long dead. Wolverine walks around like a human pincushion, hundreds of arrows protruding from him, like nothing is wrong. They don't have the means to win.

Swanky-Tuna

Not if they box him in with their shells and talk about pizza.

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
For the purposes of this fight, the TMNT's weapons weapons are made of Adamantium(so Wolverine can't cut through them).

Leo,Mike,Don,Raph(All bloodlusted)

vs

Wolverine(In berserker mode)

Who takes it?

like both ppl taking howlett ftw

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
By the time it would take for the turtles to ko Wolverine with swords/sai/bo-staff/nunchuck they'd all be long dead. Wolverine walks around like a human pincushion, hundreds of arrows protruding from him, like nothing is wrong. They don't have the means to win. And the Turtles have fought guys that are tougher than Wolverine as well... we can do the featwar thing. A KO is a KO though even if it's a few seconds. As for the match I'm undecided...

NiņoAraņa
does anyone have the comic book turtles in action?

jinzin
not on scans.. sorry.. sad

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
And the Turtles have fought guys that are tougher than Wolverine as well... we can do the featwar thing. A KO is a KO though even if it's a few seconds. As for the match I'm undecided...

Not to mention, in this match they have adamantium weapons, which, while no good againt Wolverine's bones, should still shred his skinm or provide a heavier hit with the blunt weapons.

Turtles ftw.

Martian_mind
Couldn't one turtle grab a limb each and hold him down whilst master splinter comes in and haves his way with him?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Couldn't one turtle grab a limb each and hold him down whilst master splinter comes in and haves his way with him?

Rape? ermm

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Rape? ermm

It's only rape if Wolverine says no which he won't.

capt it up
hmmmm this is interesting. The turtles are bad ass. They are easily peak human maybe meta human. How ever Logan out classes them in stats. He also more skilled with far more experience then any of them. If this is comic book turtles they give a hell of a fight, but they be hard pressed to over load the healing factor.

now if this was the turtles during the ninja tribunal saga then that be a different story

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Turtles curbstomp him. yes

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx

not at all and I read them monthly since thats how often them come out.

They lose due to the healign factor. There tough, but a stabb could still kill them. They will get stabb well before they put logan down. Miky would last the longest due to his agility, but they will lose unless it during the ninja tribute saga.

StarsNeverFall7
Turtles curbstomp him.

capt it up
why do they win? Really give some good reasons not jsut say they win. I read them monthly and the fact is there no reason for them to take the majority.

Accel
Turtles lose solely because they're ninjas and there's more than one of them.

If movies and comics have taught us any thing, it's that ninjas don't know **** about fighting when fighting in packs.

jinzin
yup, general ninja rule of thumb: if you see 4 or more ninjas, you're probably gonna be alright...

if there's only one ninja trying to take you down though, you're probably screwed..

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by capt it up
hmmmm this is interesting. The turtles are bad ass. They are easily peak human maybe meta human. How ever Logan out classes them in stats. He also more skilled with far more experience then any of them. If this is comic book turtles they give a hell of a fight, but they be hard pressed to over load the healing factor.

now if this was the turtles during the ninja tribunal saga then that be a different story But the Silver Samurai hasn't kicked Logan's ass right?

Oh and I haven't seen you on the forum...

Decay
id go for the turtles. wolverine can heal, but its not instant. he might beat them all one on one without alot of trouble, but its 4 at once, and not just 4 highly skilled ninjas, 4 highly skilled ninjas that have been training to fight as a team for their entire life. their teamwork would be the deciding factor.

they live as a team, eat as a team, train as a team and fight as a team. they would be more co ordinated than almost any other ninjas on earth. wolverines healing factor keeps him in the fight for a long time, as do his skills as a fighter, but the turtles will pick at him until he goes down. leo alone could at least hold him off for a while, probably not for an extended period, but it would give the others time to position themselves for some perfectly timed attacks.

they might lose one or two of their members, but the tmnt would win.

Alfheim
But the Silver Samurai hasn't kicked Logan's ass right?

Really, I thought Wolverine could dodge SS with ease.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Alfheim
Really, I thought Wolverine could dodge SS with ease. He's definitely given Logan too much trouble to be considered a nonfactor...

guy222

capt it up

actaully the silver sam. as neevr kciked logans ass. He never won a fight actaully.

plus the silver sam.>>> any of the turtles

silver sam. has beaten the crap out of spiderman be fore

ya my internet down I been using the libary how ever it won't alloww me to get to ur site it blocked

jinzin

actually.. in a straight fight.... no he hasn't... wolverine's beat him to a pulp on one occasion, borke his arm on another and chopped his arm OFF on another..

Alfheim
*wolverine hate starts to grow* I thought I was cured.

Metalmanx
He's definitely given Logan too much trouble to be considered a nonfactor...

yes

If it weren't for that pesky healing factor, Wolverine would've been dead after this encounter.

Back on topic: Turltes win.

jinzin
yes

If it weren't for that pesky healing factor, Wolverine would've been dead after this encounter.

Back on topic: Turltes win.

unfortunately, he HAS a healing factor so that really doesn't mean a thing.. especially considering wolvie shrugged that off and clobbered samurai... so no..

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
unfortunately, he HAS a healing factor so that really doesn't mean a thing.. especially considering wolvie shrugged that off and clobbered samurai... so no..

Yeeesss, Jin. I know Wolverine has a healing factor. Relax, alright? No need to get one's panties in a twist.

I posted that to show that purely in terms of martial arts, Silver Samurai took out Logan there. That's all. Wolverine won the fight, however.

jinzin
Yeeesss, Jin. I know Wolverine has a healing factor. Relax, alright? No need to get one's panties in a twist.

I posted that to show that purely in terms of martial arts, Silver Samurai took out Logan there. That's all. Wolverine won the fight, however.

and who the hell said I wasn't relaxed?

I had no panties in a twist.... confused

Metalmanx
and who the hell said I wasn't relaxed?

I had no panties in a twist.... confused

I know. I hadn't used that phrase in a while, you just happened to be the unlucky receiver is all.

That sad, I'm very much sleep-deprived. Thank you and goodnight.

capt it up

sweet and I recall logan punching silver sam. instead of stabbing him becuase he did not wish to kill him.

also in term of skill wolverine>>>silver sam.

silver sam skill>> any of the turtles

Metalmanx
sweet and I recall logan punching silver sam. instead of stabbing him becuase he did not wish to kill him.

also in term of skill wolverine>>>silver sam.

silver sam skill>> any of the turtles

Was this after SS tried to decapitate Wolverine? Because during the main course of the fight, Wolverine was indeed trying to slash/cut/stab SS with his claws. SS just got the better of him in this instance.

Wolverine still one though. Obviously.

capt it up
Was this after SS tried to decapitate Wolverine? Because during the main course of the fight, Wolverine was indeed trying to slash/cut/stab SS with his claws. SS just got the better of him in this instance.

Wolverine still one though. Obviously.
ya and yet wolverine punches him to win it. Seems to show that logan was never aiming for a fetal attack becuase if he was then why hold back in the end? you wanna know why becuase he enevr intended to kill silver sam. with logans skills he can sue his claws to just injury not kill. If he wished to kill there he could have simply stabbed silver sam in the face instead of slash him a little

carver9
everyone on here that is voting against wolverine is retarded as h***. Can the turtle fight the xmen and put up a good battle. Can the turtles fight alpha flight and stalemate them. Can the turtles fight a 1000 ninjas and beat them. Can the turtle fight 200 mutants on a shield carrier and beat them. Do i have to keep going. This fight would last about 2 minutes and wolverine would laugh at there effort.

This fight is hilarious.
Wolverine 10 out of 10.
and he wont be getting koed either.

Metalmanx
ya and yet wolverine punches him to win it. Seems to show that logan was never aiming for a fetal attack becuase if he was then why hold back in the end? you wanna know why becuase he enevr intended to kill silver sam. with logans skills he can sue his claws to just injury not kill. If he wished to kill there he could have simply stabbed silver sam in the face instead of slash him a little

What makes you think he didn't try to stab SS in the face? Sure looks like a lethal blow he delivered there, only SS was able to dodge it time.

Why he didn't finish off SS in the end? How should I know? Perhaps once he realized that he was defeated, he realized he didn't want to kill him. He sure didn't seem to be holding back during the main course of the fight, however.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by carver9
everyone on here that is voting against wolverine is retarded as h***. Can the turtle fight the xmen and put up a good battle. Can the turtles fight alpha flight and stalemate them. Can the turtles fight a 1000 ninjas and beat them. Can the turtle fight 200 mutants on a shield carrier and beat them. Do i have to keep going. This fight would last about 2 minutes and wolverine would laugh at there effort.

This fight is hilarious.
Wolverine 10 out of 10.

Guess it's a good thing I'm not looking for your approval then.

The Turtles can and will wreck Wolverine. Sure, they won't kill him, but he'll be KTFO.

capt it up

capt it up

The Turtles can and will wreck Wolverine. Sure, they won't kill him, but he'll be KTFO.
no they won't. your have yet to even give a good reason why.

not of them are as skilled. non of them are as fast. non of themc an take the beat he can take. raph would die first fallowed by don.

leo being a smarter fighter and miky with his agility and naterual talent would last the longest

Blair Wind
Didnt mikey get called the greatest fighter in the (galaxy? Universe?) when he won some mega tournament?

capt it up
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Didnt mikey get called the greatest fighter in the (galaxy? Universe?) when he won some mega tournament?
yes at one point if I am not mistaken. I am not sure it was simply him I think all the turtles won.

Thats not as impressive as you would think

Blair Wind
I was reading up on Wiki, and he won by himself (leo got taken out of the fight because of some villain poisoning him before he could fight?)

either way, it was some major tournament from people not just from this planet. I know Jinzin knows what I am talking about. Either way, the turtles teamwork should play well for them. Healing factor or not, a second of blacking out is all they need for them to win.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by carver9

This fight is hilarious.
Wolverine 10 out of 10.

To quote Xmarks

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Okay...

Now... someone who's opinion actually matters.

capt it up
I was reading up on Wiki, and he won by himself (leo got taken out of the fight because of some villain poisoning him before he could fight?)

either way, it was some major tournament from people not just from this planet. I know Jinzin knows what I am talking about. Either way, the turtles teamwork should play well for them. Healing factor or not, a second of blacking out is all they need for them to win.

a second black out means nothing or boxers would lose after the second punch lol. you can black out for a second it does not equal a KO. KO when your out and on the ground.

also the turtles fought in this tourment a few times if I am not mistaken. Mikie did win once that is true however wiki not over accurate source.

also the torument is cool and impressive, but many of the fighters were jobbers. Mnay were not even that skill, but simply strong and not storng for marvel standerds.

there team work is good, however not that good. They tend to work in groups of two ro them selfs while fighting. raph won't be using tema work he be cocky and run at logan and die. the rest may not act very rash after that. There team work is crap when bloolusted since raph lets his emotions take over

Metalmanx
A KO is a KO.

1 second = 2 seconds = 10 seconds = 0.5 seconds. Any KO is a KO by KMC standards.

The Turtles are HELLA skilled as well. They are masters of their martial art and others, as well as masters of their specific weapons. They also all have superhuman stats, such as strength, speed, durability and agility.

As pointed out by Blair Wind and others, Mikey won the tournament, labeling him the best fighter in the galaxy. Do you really think that each and every fighter jobbed to Mikey, capt? erm

All of the Turtles are as skilled as the other, with certain advantages specific to each turtle.

Edit: You say you know a lot about the Turtles, but you seem to think they won't utilize the teamwork that they're famous for. I don't quite understand your reasoning there.

capt it up

Beta Ray Howard
Capt, the question is "can they incapacitate him" which is a win by rules.

The answer is yes. They're more than skilled enough.

Also, Silver Samurai talks a good game, but he's not exactly uber-impressive. erm

Blair Wind
Ralph according to you sounds a lot like logan....

Besides, Don is not the least skilled, but the one who least like wants to fight. The two can be mutually exclusive.

Also as of late in the comics, isnt Ralph a vampire and Don inside a robot suit?

capt it up
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Capt, the question is "can they incapacitate him" which is a win by rules.

The answer is yes. They're more than skilled enough.

Also, Silver Samurai talks a good game, but he's not exactly uber-impressive. erm
lol tell that to shang-chi and spiderman.

no there no skileld enough. None are logans skill nor do they have any good means of putting lgoan down. Not to mention they lose Raph right off that batt

capt it up
Ralph according to you sounds a lot like logan....

Besides, Don is not the least skilled, but the one who least like wants to fight. The two can be mutually exclusive.

Also as of late in the comics, isnt Ralph a vampire and Don inside a robot suit?

Raph is kinda of like Logan how eevr unliek Logan when he gets in rage he fights less then he able. he fights like a brawler which works to his advantage a lot, but not vs some one like logan who can kill him with a single attack and take any thing he gives him.

No DOn the least skilled. Also Don not the most peaceful fo the turtles it Miky how ever miky just far mroe talented. Don trains the least as well.

No rpah not a vampire nor is Don in a robot suit. Also stop using TV evdience. The champoin ship miky won was in a TV show not a comic book.

also I read the ninja turtles monthly and the last issue I read was just about raph and no he was nto a vampire hell I don't think he ever been a vampire

Blair Wind
Ralph:
In the 2001 comic book series (Volume 4), he is still the most violent turtle, but is also more social and less bitter. After having been bitten by a vampire-like creature, he experienced a further mutation, and became a large, dinosaur-like version of himself.

Don:
In the current comics after a trip to South America, Don was shrunk to the size of an action figure by a group of Utroms living there, and the effect could not be reversed, possibly due to his mutation. To make himself a bit more mobile, Don converted a robot (similar to the Fugitoid that the Turtles got while on a yet unseen return trip to Dihoonib) to look like a turtle, and so he could control it from the inside. Don was also disconcerted by both his and Raphael's current transformation (Raphael having become larger and more dinosaur-like). They said it was like being in a Godzilla or Gamera movie.

eh 2001, and by an older company that used to own them. Still Don is the least violent, which does not mean less skilled. Using his brains in battle instead of his brawn should not diminish a fighters talent

Besides they all have Adamantium weapons. Do you know how useful that is for a Bo Staff, the nunchucks or the Katana and Sai's? Ralph can tangle him up with his Sai's (or mikey with his nunchucks) and Leo can cut him no expression

With team work these Turtles win. erm

capt it up
Ralph:
In the 2001 comic book series (Volume 4), he is still the most violent turtle, but is also more social and less bitter. After having been bitten by a vampire-like creature, he experienced a further mutation, and became a large, dinosaur-like version of himself.

Don:
In the current comics after a trip to South America, Don was shrunk to the size of an action figure by a group of Utroms living there, and the effect could not be reversed, possibly due to his mutation. To make himself a bit more mobile, Don converted a robot (similar to the Fugitoid that the Turtles got while on a yet unseen return trip to Dihoonib) to look like a turtle, and so he could control it from the inside. Don was also disconcerted by both his and Raphael's current transformation (Raphael having become larger and more dinosaur-like). They said it was like being in a Godzilla or Gamera movie.

eh 2001, and by an older company that used to own them. Still Don is the least violent, which does not mean less skilled. Using his brains in battle instead of his brawn should not diminish a fighters talent

Besides they all have Adamantium weapons. Do you know how useful that is for a Bo Staff, the nunchucks or the Katana and Sai's? Ralph can tangle him up with his Sai's (or mikey with his nunchucks) and Leo can cut him no expression

With team work these Turtles win. erm

key word 2001. I talking 2006 and 2007. Your way to late. See using wiki really a bad idea when not only is there information worng a lot, but it terriably out dated. So what was the point in post info that was out dated and has no bearing in this fight since niether are that any more. Hell that not likly even cannon stuff considering it was another company.

No Don not the msot peace-ful miky is. It fatc he the leats skilled. He trains the least. He smart big whoop he does not even have the best tactical mind of the group leo does fallowed by miky.

There team work means nothing when Raph will be killed right away from charging logan. They don't even fight veryr often 4 at a time they normal attack an opponet one or two at a time.

also you do realize an admatium bo staff would be terrable right? Bo staffs arfe supose to be flexable which it won't be making he use of them weapon quite bad.

The others will be fine other ever since it won't effect there weapons effectiveness.

DO you even read the ninja turtles or are you simply realing on wiki which all of which ahs been out dated or a TV show.

Blair Wind
I also said 2001 (the word eh should have told you that eh I was mistaken on current info) no expression

A bow can be flexible, but a staff that does not bend is not a terrible weapon. You can be quick on the uptake and hit while they have to defend twice in a row.

I do not need to read the current TMNT to understand their personalities seeing as it was engrained into my generations minds.
Mikey is a slacker, that does not equate to less violent erm

Taking the weapons into considering that a sai is great to be used for defensive reasons, the nunchuck can be used to grapple, the two katanas CAN finally cut Wolvie, and the range and use of a bow staff will win the day. erm

They have physical features that >>>> normal humans, can duck into the shell, and hell I would love to see them do a fastball turtle shell special.

4 on 1 is not fair.

I wash myself from this thread. Wolvie needs to die, his character has stained everything in marvel. In MA I suppose no one can beat him right????

capt it up

carver9

Can the turtles beat spiderman. wink

jinzin

ahem

yes,, you're reffering to the battle nexus tournement....

previous winners to this tournement included splinter himself as well as the shredder....

however, when mikey won, it was through use of plot device, leonardo was prematurely taken out of the tournment when he was nailed with a poisoned dart.

srankmissingnin
Christ am I going to have to re-read all five volumes of TMNT books? Maybe it's just the lame art but I can't remember the comic book ninja turtles doing a single thing that would suggest they would have good odds against Daredevil... even four on one.

jinzin

well it's definitely an impressive feat no doubt.. the battle nexus tournement is no joke...
however... the battle nexus tourny winner statistics aren't THAT reliable for nominating that mikey's the best fighter in the galaxy period...

see the thing is, while a good number of people participate in the tourny from all over, an even greater number of more threatening people don't involve themselves in a tournement whatsoever...

Like rape statistics, the viablity of mikey as a champion of the universe is only as credible as those who participate.. it negates all those who didn't.....

sorry for that rant.. anyway, i think while, again it was at least an impressive feat for mikey, it was covered in circumstances, AND we have to wonder, would mikey win the same tournement if all the fighters had been switched with wolverine's rogues...
upon pondering that, I don't think mikey would even be a champion given the circumstance.. embarrasment

I mean otherwise I'm supposed to believe that shredders elite foot guard are some of the most dangerous warriors in the universe (considering mike needed help just fighting one of them).....
on earth maybe, these guys are hella badass, but the universe? that's hard to swallow...

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Christ am I going to have to re-read all five volumes of TMNT books? Maybe it's just the lame art but I can't remember the comic book ninja turtles doing a single thing that would suggest they would have good odds against Daredevil... even four on one.

well i wouldn't say that... I mean I think the only real reason wolvie wins this fight is through damage soak and a possible berserker rage, they just don't have the tools to take him down if he gets riled up enough..
but i digress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.