Symbiote Spiderman VS Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
This would be an interesting fight and I wanted to know what you guys think. I vote Spidey.

AQUA-MARINER
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
This would be an interesting fight and I wanted to know what you guys think. I vote Spidey.

ima go spidy one this one here

guy222
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris

spidey ftw

masterbruce
spiderman ftw

NiņoAraņa
Venom, easy.

Want to know why? because he has expiernce with the symbiote. (if we are talking about Brock) and even if not brock he still has strength advantages.

Soljer
What the f**k?

Having the Symbiote upgraded parker.....

Not at all no expression.

Eddie Brock for the win.

TheEvilHex
Spidey ftw 9/10

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k?

Having the Symbiote upgraded parker.....

Not at all no expression.

Eddie Brock for the win. huh? confused

AQUA-MARINER

TricksterPriest
For the record, the suit gives Spidey a boost, but it gave a much higher boost to Brock. Part of that is because Brock was olympic level in strength before the symbiote. Anyway, Venom takes it with ease. The symbiote messes with spidey's head and will make him doubt himself. Not mention he will still be stronger and have better control of his symbiote.

keak da sneak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
For the record, the suit gives Spidey a boost, but it gave a much higher boost to Brock. Part of that is because Brock was olympic level in strength before the symbiote. Anyway, Venom takes it with ease. The symbiote messes with spidey's head and will make him doubt himself. Not mention he will still be stronger and have better control of his symbiote.

correct Brock tihough of himself and the syboite as a whole being but peter did not

Soljer
There is little to no evidence that the symbiote upgraded Spiderman in the least.

It slightly increased his durability (very slightly), produced it's own webbing, and had a nifty camo feature.

That's it.

Venom destroys Spiderman, symbiote or not.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by AQUA-MARINER
i think hes saying that he thinks u r saying that spidy haveing the suit is downgradeing his powers

sort of was saying that......

Originally posted by Soljer
There is little to no evidence that the symbiote upgraded Spiderman in the least.

It slightly increased his durability (very slightly), produced it's own webbing, and had a nifty camo feature.

That's it.

Venom destroys Spiderman, symbiote or not.

and that's also what i said

Terryc250
i thought the symbiote like amped up spidermans powers, he was faster, stronger, he can run around on walls instead of having to climb walls, and his webbings were much stronger

Soljer
Originally posted by Terryc250
i thought the symbiote like amped up spidermans powers, he was faster, stronger, he can run around on walls instead of having to climb walls, and his webbings were much stronger

He was no faster, and no stronger.

His webbing may have been improved, I seem to recall his webbing holding Rhino for longer or something of the sort.

But that's it. No speed upgrade, no strength.

Beta Ray Howard
Contrary to popular belief, the symbiote was assimilating his powers during Spidey being possesed by it. (though he took down Firelord AGAIN during that time).

Venom, however, got Spidey's powers, and was stronger.

Venom still wins.

blind faith
Venom would win.

Spidey + symbiote = a little better webbing maybe and camouflage ability, nothing more.

Venom is still stronger and more durable. Venom wins. Period

Jyppe
Yeah, pretty much. Venom is what Spiderman would have become over time as the suit mutated and adapted.

Swanky-Tuna
Theoretically, it sounds like the symbiote learned to make itself denser and stronger by somewhat copying Spiderman's mutation. Logically, finding someone who was tougher than Spiderman with a mutation it can copy would be sort of a priority.

Also theoretically, if Spiderman were to use the symbiote again it would make him a double Spiderman.

Sparkz
Venom easy,
The symbiote didn't upgrade Parker at all, physically anyway, it just gave him stronger webbing (Torch stated in secret war it was harder to burn off) It just copied Parker's powers then added them to Brock's strength, giving him 11 tons strength instead of Spidey's 10 then the symbiote continued to mutate and become stronger.

So Venom takes this easy, doesn't matter whether he has more practice with the symbiote (How much do you need when you have the same powers as it?) Parker is still going down.

Jvenom
It has been stated that the symbiote amped up Spidermans's power only when it needed to. The rest of the time it did not feel the need to do so because he was already super strong. There were two times his strength was increased, that I know of. Once when fighting the Hobgoblin, Spiderman started throwing these barrels that were a few tons each with ease. Hobgoblin made a comment about it, how he seemed so much stronger. Also I think even thou it was never directly stated the costume increased his strenght when fighting Firelord. That is the only way I could see Spidey knocking him out as he did. If fighting Venom I think the symbiote would increase Spiderman's strength as much as it could. Spiderman would be much stronger and faster than Venom. Spiderman for the win.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Jvenom
It has been stated that the symbiote amped up Spidermans's power only when it needed to. The rest of the time it did not feel the need to do so because he was already super strong. There were two times his strength was increased, that I know of. Once when fighting the Hobgoblin, Spiderman started throwing these barrels that were a few tons each with ease. Hobgoblin made a comment about it, how he seemed so much stronger. Also I think even thou it was never directly stated the costume increased his strenght when fighting Firelord. That is the only way I could see Spidey knocking him out as he did. If fighting Venom I think the symbiote would increase Spiderman's strength as much as it could. Spiderman would be much stronger and faster than Venom. Spiderman for the win.

In that case it would do the same to Brock its safe to assume that it doesn't give Brock all the strength it can if not required.

Sam Z
Acually when he fought Firelord it was an ordinary black costume, not symbiote.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is a cakewalk. Spiderman all the way.

Sam Z
Um... No. no expression

Jyppe
Originally posted by Jvenom

It might be that the symbiote fed off adrealine or anger.

invisiblewoman
its difficult to say but i am gonna go with spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.