COLTS ARE GOING TO SUPERBOWL....I love Johnny Depp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
I know this will be deleted soon, but I'm from Indy and Indianapolis is going to the Superbowl! I can't believe it! In my whole life, they've never done this well and now they're going to the big game, and they beat New England! Sorry to any KMCs from New England, but I hate the Patriots. They're our rivals.

Uh, Johnny Depp is hot.

Surreal_44
Willo, I live in Fort Wayne!!!!

And yes, we are celebrating here too!!!!

katelovespirate
hahahahaha... oh gee... i just spent the last four hours sitting in front of the TV with a bowl of chili and a roomful of screaming fans, MAN THAT WAS INTENSE> dude, best comeback, EVER, though I'd appreciate if they dont cut it so close against chicago. LOL.

man you all live in indy? i grew up in fishers, just north of indianapolis. it's better down south though. wink

willofthewisp
The 3 of us are from IN? Wow. Talk about a small world. I want to move down south, too, Kate. Once I commission, I'll be down in Texas for a while. 2nd Lt. Willofthewisp at your service!

Isn't this exciting!?

IheartPocky
YAAAAY!

Yea.. I don't watch football but whatever. Yay for your team!

Ericadawn
Woohoo, Tony Dungy!!!

It's sort of complicated but my family's from Indiana before they had a team so they were Bears fans, then they moved to Florida so they follow the Bucs, but Indiana got The Colts so they followed them as well, but Tony used to coach for the Bucs and he's such a sweetheart so we really want him to win...it was so sad about his son last year..

GO COLTS!!!

willofthewisp
It was. They are underdogs in nearly every sense of the word. PS: Ericadawn, I love your sig. What Jack Davenport movie is that?

T.Maria
I don't suppose there are any Soccer fans here are there??

...or as us English say; FOOTBALL big grin

sorry if im offtopic....i just dont know what the superbowl is
*shuffles out of thread looking embarrassed*....

willofthewisp
Sorry. It's the biggest football game in America. And I mean American football, not soccer as Americans call it. Think of it as the World Cup. It's between the Indianapolis Colts and the Chicago Bears this year, and I'm excited because the Colts have never been. They've never gotten this far.

Chiki Mina
Football is not popular in my country..so go willo's fav team big grin

PirateDiva
Besides THE SUPERBOWL maybe were we see our first glance of POTC3 with a trailer!!!! *crosses fingers and prays*

Chiki Mina
Me too...maybe it will shut other people up and stop spreading chaos around here.

I'm so excited smile

willofthewisp
Gasp! I hope we will get to see the trailer during it. The commercials are the best part.

Chiki Mina
Willo don't go anywhere I will pm you.

PirateDiva
Yes im sooooo excited!!! I think we definately need a trailer now.....POTC3 must be TOP SECRET if they haven't released a TRAiLER by NOW!!! WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?

IheartPocky
Yay Pirates! Prince is performing too so YAY Superbowl!

Chiki Mina
*gasp* the little dude is gonna perform?!

Awesomeness!! What can be better than that?! big grin

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh More Excitement by the Second....w0o0o0o0o0o0!!!

mmoviejunkie
BOOOOOOOOOOO
GO BEARS!!!!!!
WHOOOOO
(okay sorry lol but bears rock!!)

'n yay for the possible trailer wink

PirateDiva
LMAO...thats right u from Chicago! LOL....

I dont care Who wins as long as they give me our Trailer...i'm all smiles!! big grin

Ericadawn
Originally posted by willofthewisp
PS: Ericadawn, I love your sig. What Jack Davenport movie is that?

Thanks, SailorLeo gets all the credit, I merely provided the picture ganked off LJ. It's from the This Life reunion show that aired at the beginning of the year.

ivebeendepped43
hes so adorable! i could eat him like an icecream cone! lol

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAO...thats right u from Chicago! LOL....

I dont care Who wins as long as they give me our Trailer...i'm all smiles!! big grin

yes although i'll be sad if Chicago doesn't win
as long as i get that sweet trailer it'll be all good rock

Chiki Mina
*oo0o0o is left out* uh....hurray football....uh...hurray bears because I like yogi bear big grin

ivebeendepped43
lol i h8 football, but im def. gonna watch this year! ye-yah!

willofthewisp
"Thanks, SailorLeo gets all the credit, I merely provided the picture ganked off LJ. It's from the This Life reunion show that aired at the beginning of the year."-----Ericadawn

Thanks. I never noticed how sexy his hands were before. And his arms. I've been thinking of an idea for a book and I've had a picture of the characters in my mind and that picture of JD that you have was like a lightbulb going off in my head. That's my face for inspiration! And those hands........

-savvychick-
i can't believe the patriots lost!!!!!!

im from rhode island...or new england...w/e..lol...so now i'm rooting for the bearssmile

cuz they're my second favorite team cuz i lived in chicago for a year big grin

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
"Thanks, SailorLeo gets all the credit, I merely provided the picture ganked off LJ. It's from the This Life reunion show that aired at the beginning of the year."-----Ericadawn

Thanks. I never noticed how sexy his hands were before. And his arms. I've been thinking of an idea for a book and I've had a picture of the characters in my mind and that picture of JD that you have was like a lightbulb going off in my head. That's my face for inspiration! And those hands........ oh yeah baby....*insert cheesy 80s love song here* smokin'

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by -savvychick-
i can't believe the patriots lost!!!!!!

im from rhode island...or new england...w/e..lol...so now i'm rooting for the bearssmile

cuz they're my second favorite team cuz i lived in chicago for a year big grin

you did? lol
yay bears

Chiki Mina
I like Yogi Bear embarrasment
And that bear from Open Season.

mmoviejunkie
lol-i was never a fan of yogi bear...always thought he was sorta weird

and don't know what open season is...movie-show?

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
lol-i was never a fan of yogi bear...always thought he was sorta weird

and don't know what open season is...movie-show?

movie

mmoviejunkie
oh...cartoon right?
it sounds familiar...

Chiki Mina
yeah cartoon movie. With the voices of Ashton Kutcher and Martin Lawrence.

mmoviejunkie
ooh yum kutcher!!

and lawrence is hilarious!

lovethemtigers
Well...I was rooting for the Saints...cause they've never ever been to the Superbowl..and last weekend was their first playoff victory in their franchise history...which started in 1968, I believe. I bet old Archie Manning is happy, though, cuz his Son Peyton is going to the Superbowl. I'm not a peyton Manning fan..but I was very proud of their relief efforts during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.....

New Orleans and the Saints have come a long way..so I just thought it would have been a great story...for a city, a state, a team and it fans....

and by the way...I do have a softspot in my heart for Louisiana, New Orleans, the Saints and LSU Tigers..since that's where I'm from...hince my name...lovethemtigers....

lovethemtigers
Oh yea and by the way....I love Johnny Depp and Captain Jack Sparrow...and the Pirates of the Caribbean..and looking forward to the trailor on Superbowl Sunday....since I don't care for either team...I guess I'll be watching it for there...

Drinks all around....did someone say Rum....

mmoviejunkie
ha-i always wondered why your sn was lovethemtigers
i just thought that you loved the animal-lol

'n i would cheer for the saints since my grandmother is from new orleans...but they played the bears and i gotta cheer for my hometown big grin

Pressure
Its really simple to beat the colts all you have to do is Bump the recivers and play physical with them and blitz Peyton Manning. The Patriots Cornerbacks were playing 10 yards off Wayne and Harrsion. AND anyone could make it to a super bowl with Marvin Harrison Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark. The pats did not blitz. So if the bears have a good gameplan to stop the Colts offense they will win.

mmoviejunkie
well i don't think they're going to screw it up
i bet they'll have a good gameplan

and when and if they win, i'll be excepting another '85 shuffle-lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vloYsCWQSgs

GO BEARS!!

Epik
Yea but they are going to get beat by the bears!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
ooh yum kutcher!!

and lawrence is hilarious!

I don't like him blink
lawrence..that is.

He tried to copy eddy murphy in the nutty proffesor when lawrence did big momma's house..

willofthewisp
I find Martin Lawrence obnoxious too, although you know what looks like it might be a guilty pleasure for me? That movie he's going to be in with John Travolta, Tim Allen, and William H. Macy. They're all on bikes and it's kind of like a funny "Easy Rider." Stupid, I know, but it looks like a fun popcorn movie.

Chiki Mina
^^^ah, willo. I'm with you there. I said the exact same thing to my mother. lol. I think my guilty pleassure would be open season and Easy Rider. Great actors, unbelieveble--Johnn Travolta, Tim Allen, William H. Macy. Amazing smile

PirateDiva
Out of those 3 the only one I LOVE is JOHN TRAVOLTA!!! I Love HiM!!!

Chiki Mina
LOL ^^Aye, sista stick out tongue

John Travolta at his best in Saturday Night Fever, Pulp Fiction, not to mention Grease! eek!

PirateDiva
Anything that Man does is just great!!! I Love Him....he is another actor I'm Dying to Meet!!! I Love Him!

Chiki Mina
There are so many whom I want to meet. I want to go to Cali sad

a-k-a-amber
has anyone here ever met a famous actor/actress? the only famous people Ive met are Bob Stoops (OU football caoch he's famous here) and Ty Pennington, OH! I saw Hannah Montana at DisneyWorld and Toby Keith his grill place in texas but no one else and deffinitly not Mr.Depp *sob*

PirateDiva
Wow I live in Cali and even better like 8 mins from Hollywood so the My list of Famous ppl i've meet is insane! Not to mention that at the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest Premiere i met like 30 actor/actress all at once....it was sooo HOT!

a-k-a-amber
oh really?!? who all have ya met?

Chiki Mina
.........I never met a hollywood actor sad

a-k-a-amber
sry Mina

PirateDiva
Johnny Depp
Keira Knightly
Orlando Bloom
Gore Verbinski
Jerry Bruikheimer
Lee Aranberg (pintel)
Makenzie (Ragetti)
Marty Kebleeah (marty)
Miley Cyrus (hannah Montana)
Emma Robets
Stacey Keebler
Cheryl Burke
Mark Hoppus (Blink 182)
Daisy Fuentes
Ali Landry
Sprouse Twins (Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Jerry Rice (NFL, Dancing with the Stars)
Roseanne Barr
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Naomi Harris
Kevin McNally
Bill Nighy
Christina Applegate
Brenda Song
Ashley Tisdale
Channing Tatum
Jenna Dewan
Marylin Manson
Ali and AJ
Michelle Tractenberg
That was just at the premiere!

Backstreet Boys
Travis Barker (Blink 182)
Shanna Moakler (Travis wife, Dancing with the Stars)
Spice Girls
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
Paris Hilton
Tia and Tamera Mowry
Britney Spears
Reba McIyntire

My godness and the list goes on....im trying to recal more but at the moment i cant! sad
Wow thats alot!

Chiki Mina
*feels a strange bit jelous* messed

mmoviejunkie
i met michael jordan once...maybe twice
he's sorta my neighbor...like i could drive to his house in 5-10 mins.

and i feel like theres someone else who've i met, but can't think at the moment

but damn piratediva-thats alot!

PirateDiva
Oh and I for got I meet:

Michel Jackson
Mariah Carey
Master P
Little Romeo

Hmmmmmmmm!!! Who else!

Chiki Mina
sad

That's so cool!

lovethemtigers
I am very jealous...the only actors I have seen live and in person were Kristen Alfonso, Peter Reckell, Deidra Hall from Days of Our Lives.....

and I met and hugged the late signer, Eddie Rabbit...

and I've seen Alabama and Kiss in concert....

I'm not very cultured....it's hard when you grow up in Louisiana to meet famous people.....''

and i dont' really get to concerts much....

Chiki Mina
The last concert I went was Usher lol. He came to Puerto Rico!!

The next concert is Jesse McCarntney sick sick

PirateDiva
Omg and Concerts i havent even mention the concerts i've been to....I Love Celeberties....so i love seeing them!!

Speaking of Which anyone want to know what im going to get for my Bday....besides the Trailer of course....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!???

Chiki Mina
Gore Verbinski!!

PirateDiva
YES YES YES YES!!! U cheated stick out tongue.....but Who cares...Im Meeting GORE VERBINSKI!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! eek!

Chiki Mina
You are so lucky.

It will definitely be your best b-day ever.

PirateDiva
Ya But when im with Him Im gonna call u so u can say HI!! is that Ok? I swear Mina I'll do it...I have ur Number and i want u to be a part of it!! eek! Si o Si? big grin

Chiki Mina
Omg! lol. I will pray every night for that to happen lol.

I hope that's possible lol.

PirateDiva
MINA i will make it possible....im going to tell him Gore can u do me one favor Please say HI TO MY friend MELINA....She Loves u and is a Huge Fan too....then I'll call u and he'll say HeLLO!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! OMG I SWEAR I'll call u!!! SI! big grin

Chiki Mina
Omg...omg omg lol. By the time he talks to me I'll be dead on the other line loool.

I never met a famous person! And Gore is one of my fav directors!

PirateDiva
Omg and u will so talk to him!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Omg Mina I cant wait!!! Wow that is gonna be fabulous! *sighs* He's No Johnny But i Totally Love Gore! My friend showed me the Christmas card Gore gave her.....i was Like can I keep it? eek! LOL!

Chiki Mina
Lucky, lucky wench stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.