Could Ricochet become Spiderman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
With training could Ricochet carry on the Spiderman legacy if Peter died?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricochet_%28comics%29#Ricochet_II

Imagine if someone actually succeeded in killing our favorite wall crawler. What if Steve or Reed or someone very very close to Peter thought the legacy of Spiderman must continue for Peter to be honored and remembered. What if he got a sample of the Super Solider serum or a blood transfusion form Steve or T'Challa gave him the herb to help him increase his strength. Could anyone train Johnny to effectively take on the Spiderman name?

Just so everyone knows I love Peter this is just an interesting idea I have had about someone spanning the gap between Peter and his children or taken to mantle to let Peter have the vacation he always wishes he could have.

Super Guy
Errr... no.

Alfheim
Damn this guy is like a combo of cap and spidey.

quickshot
He could but Ricochet would have trouble getting training as spidey is the only guy who knows how to make web fluid and he never wrote the formula down.

Entity
Originally posted by quickshot
He could but Ricochet would have trouble getting training as spidey is the only guy who knows how to make web fluid and he never wrote the formula down.

You really think Reed couldn't figure it out?

Entity
Originally posted by Alfheim
Damn this guy is like a combo of cap and spidey.

Except for the possibility of him getting a sample of the ss serum or a blood transfusion from Steve, how is he like Cap? Just asking.

bigbran
Originally posted by Entity
You really think Reed couldn't figure it out? Well, he doesn't know it. He could figure it out, but he doesn't know the formula.

Entity
Originally posted by bigbran
Well, he doesn't know it. He could figure it out, but he doesn't know the formula.

I was just saying, if for some reason Peter couldn't give it to him, there are ways for Johnny to get it.

SpunkySmurph
Except for the possibility of him getting a sample of the ss serum or a blood transfusion from Steve, how is he like Cap? Just asking.

I don't think he meant as in having the exact same powers as Steve.

More like... if, by some miracle of god, Spidey and Cap had a son ( ermm ) , then he might plausibly look and have a powerset similair to that.

Entity
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

More like... if, by some miracle of god, Spidey and Cap had a son ( ermm ) , then he might plausibly look and have a powerset similair to that.

Well, Clark and Lex did! confused

AQUA-MARINER
lmao...not at the tread but at the clrak and lex thing lol...anyways...i guess yeah i mean reed haveing his level of intelagence...and all that i think he could do it

Beta Ray Howard
I think that if there's anyone who could take up the mantle if Pete died, it would probably be Ricochet. He'd need something to up the ante to make him near Spider-man's level. Maybe if he got training from Taskmaster, or some sort of strength upgrade.

srankmissingnin

Clearly you and I don't have the same idea of the word "mircale"... sick

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Clearly you and I don't have the same idea of the word "mircale"... sick

laughing laughing laughing

Psyquis52
Yes! He could replace Spiderman. He could even replace me if he wanted to. big grin

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Yes! He could replace Spiderman. He could even replace me if he wanted to. big grin

It worked! eek!

Psyquis52
It worked! eek! laughing

Grimm22
God don't remind Joe Q about this

He'll kill off Spidey and make this guy take over and join the xmen eek!

Super Guy
laughing Too likely to be funny... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Entity
Bump big grin

Darkhalen

Imagine if someone actually succeeded in killing our favorite wall crawler. What if Steve or Reed or someone very very close to Peter thought the legacy of Spiderman must continue for Peter to be honored and remembered. What if he got a sample of the Super Solider serum or a blood transfusion form Steve or T'Challa gave him the herb to help him increase his strength. Could anyone train Johnny to effectively take on the Spiderman name?

Just so everyone knows I love Peter this is just an interesting idea I have had about someone spanning the gap between Peter and his children or taken to mantle to let Peter have the vacation he always wishes he could have.

NO NO NO

Sparkz
He dosn't nesercarily need the super strength to carry on his name more the agility (which he has) the ability to climb walls a webbing. but tech isn't Ricochet already a successor of Spidey for stealing that identity in the first place?

Scoobless
He didn't steal it, he was given it ... it's doubtful that anyone in the MU even remembered the persona of Ricochet to begin with.

And why was this thread moved from the general comic forum? it's more about Ricochet than Spider-Man.

Arachnid1

God damn. That dude looked badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.