Super Skrull vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Who will win??

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
Who will win??

vulcan takes the majority

Priest
super skrull

Mider999
im trying to understand why vulcan lost to someone like gladiator, why didnt he just turn his brain electricity off?

Priest
Originally posted by Mider999
im trying to understand why vulcan lost to someone like gladiator, why didnt he just turn his brain electricity off?
because that comic wokd of sucked. Glads is a power house, he's not to be underestimated.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Mider999

I thought it was because physcic powers don't work on Gladiator.

guy222
bumprav

Stoic
Originally posted by Fanboy
I thought it was because physcic powers don't work on Gladiator.

It wouldn't have been a psychic assault but a physical one launched by energy manipulation. Gladiator is incredibly energy resistant, and willed himself to be impervious to Vulcan's assault, then it was his turn, which he used to put the boy out.

As for this match Super Skrull is quite the energetic character, and Vulcan would likely juice SS, and use his cosmic powers against him.

Black bolt z
Vulcan

WhiteWitchKing
Super Skrull takes the majority. I don't see Vulcan absorbing his brain exploding. Those brick arms would knock Vulcan senseless. SS cuts him apart, literally.

Stoic
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Super Skrull takes the majority. I don't see Vulcan absorbing his brain exploding. Those brick arms would knock Vulcan senseless. SS cuts him apart, literally.

SS is filled with energy, and Vulcan is like he loves to tell people an Omega energy manipulator. I don't see how SS could possibly win this.

pym-ftw
He turns his arm into a stone sword and impaled Vulcan

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Stoic
SS is filled with energy, and Vulcan is like he loves to tell people an Omega energy manipulator. I don't see how SS could possibly win this.

Except SS is also an energy absorber shown when he took Praxagora's star core energy and destroy the Harvester of Sorrows. Grant he it got knocked out for a while but not sure if it was because of the explosion or because he exerted himself. He was revived later, piled on by Ravenous and Firelord. Not sure if it's because of Firelords flame powers that helped SS revive. If Vulcan tells SS about his powers, SS is gonna just change tatics to hypnosis, force bubble, or Things clobbering fist. Vulcan is mad but SS can be just as rutherless with his powers. I still don't see how Vulcan would block and force bubble crushing his brain to a pupl.

Stoic
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Except SS is also an energy absorber shown when he took Praxagora's star core energy and destroy the Harvester of Sorrows. Grant he it got knocked out for a while but not sure if it was because of the explosion or because he exerted himself. He was revived later, piled on by Ravenous and Firelord. Not sure if it's because of Firelords flame powers that helped SS revive. If Vulcan tells SS about his powers, SS is gonna just change tatics to hypnosis, force bubble, or Things clobbering fist. Vulcan is mad but SS can be just as rutherless with his powers. I still don't see how Vulcan would block and force bubble crushing his brain to a pupl.

Vulcan could literally use SS's cosmic energies to rip him apart from one energy enriched molecule to the next, just by willing himself to take control of it. He can also take a heavy beating as we saw during his battle with Black Bolt. I somehow doubt it would come to this though. Vulcan's energy manipulation range is so vast, that he can even tap into metaphysical energies like when he was siphoning off Adamagus Warlock's magics. Warlock had to flee.

the ninjak
Vulcan should kill SS.

All forms of energy are absorbed by Vulcan. Then it comes to science.

Magic. Telekinesis. Pyrokinesis. Kinetic. all energy. He absorbs it whilst fighting like an insane beast.

A humanoid like him doesn't rule the Shiar whithout such power.

I don't see the FF beating him on a good day therefore he beats all comers.

Omega Level needs more respect.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by the ninjak
Vulcan should kill SS.

All forms of energy are absorbed by Vulcan. Then it comes to science.

Magic. Telekinesis. Pyrokinesis. Kinetic. all energy. He absorbs it whilst fighting like an insane beast.

A humanoid like him doesn't rule the Shiar whithout such power.

I don't see the FF beating him on a good day therefore he beats all comers.

Omega Level needs more respect.

One can wrest control from him though, Black Bolt did for example, they were able t manipulate energy around each other. Not saying SuperSkrull can since he isn't that level of energy manipulator but I'm saying Vulcan's control can be defended against

abhilegend
Vulcan wins.

Golgo13
Vulcan.

janus77
Vulcan annihilates Superman/Srkull.

comicfan11
Vulcan but SS is cooler

Estacado
Vulcan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.