The "Matrix" of Manufactured War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
By Henry Makow Ph.D.

Recently a feud between Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell gave their ratings a boost. Mel Gibson and Michael Richards also made gratuitous attacks that helped their bottom line.

What if the world's great conflicts were just as phoney? What if Bush and Chavez; Blair and Putin; Olmert and Ahmadinejad were all part of a giant Punch and Judy Show?

What if we were riding the roller coaster, cheering and groaning, and biting our fingernails for nothing? What if it were all staged like professional wrestling (only thousands of innocent people were dying?)

Many of us consider Ahmadinejad, Putin and Chavez the "good guys" in the fight against the New World Order. It's possible they are controlled by the Illuminati as well. Our hidden masters control everything else. Would they leave war to chance?

I can't prove this grand hypothesis today. However, there is some anecdotal evidence. ..

http://www.savethemales.ca/

Lord Coal
Putin's certainly no 'good guy', I don't know who Chavez is, but the other one (The Iranian guy, right?) I feel has been unfairly targeted by the Western media, and isn't as bad as he's made out to be.

Blair and Bush are scum. I hate them.

As for manufactured war, have you read nineteen-eighty-four? There's a chapter in that about manufactured war as a means to distract the public and waste any excess resources. Different context, true, but the same subject.

Deano
1984 was a fiction book. but now im not so sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.