is america really real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

american scum
you sad bunch of american scum. get a ****ing life or a job and stop wasting time praising your shithole of a country. your all fundamentalist christians thinking your better than god himself. grow up or join the u.s. army if all else fails and do me the favour of having to kill you.

thoughts anyone?

Quiero Mota
Eat shit and die.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Eat shit and die.

I agree.hmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Eat shit and die.
si...pinche baboso.

Roulette
Originally posted by american scum
you sad bunch of american scum. get a ****ing life or a job and stop wasting time praising your shithole of a country. your all fundamentalist christians thinking your better than god himself. grow up or join the u.s. army if all else fails and do me the favour of having to kill you.

thoughts anyone?

Wow, crazy much? shock

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Roulette
Wow, crazy much? shock

He's a sock.yes smart

Rogue Jedi
sockie

LethalFemme
Is that Hanes?Jumpy

Roulette
Originally posted by LethalFemme
He's a sock.yes smart

Ah, not cool cry

Kram3r
America is the greatest democracy on Earth, shitface. How dare you say something about a country I love more than my own! BTW America totally kicked your ass in the Revolution so shut up you tea shipping hippie.

botankus
do me the favour of having to kill you.

thoughts anyone?

I didn't know America and Britain were squaring off in a war. Oh, this guy must be one of the ones they suit up for combat with hopes of an early death instead of having to pay for his mental institute.

Council#13

thoughts anyone?

Here's a thought. smile Say that when we nuclearize your house during the next World War.

Roulette
Originally posted by Kram3r
.....tea shipping hippie.

laughing out loud Thanks for the laugh thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
America is the greatest democracy on Earth, shitface. How dare you say something about a country I love more than my own! BTW America totally kicked your ass in the Revolution so shut up you tea shipping hippie.
oh...... laughing out loud

PVS

thoughts anyone?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/tuff.jpg

Ushgarak
My thoughts are- consider yourself warned not to open a thread like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.