Rules of Engagement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
I've been a David Spade fan since day one and I think this will be a great show for him. Anyone else looking forward to it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61KLP-G_TvI

General G
When is it supposed to start? TIme and channel. David Spade always makes me laugh, so, I will most likely watch this.

FlappingMangera
Originally posted by General G
When is it supposed to start? TIme and channel. David Spade always makes me laugh, so, I will most likely watch this.

CBS February 5th. Yeah, spade is good, i like his showbiz show as well.

FlappingMangera
anyone else see the first episode last week? Spade was good, but Warburton was better

snowultra
you i saw it, it was ok. it had a few good laughs. some of the best lines where the ones they showed in the previews. im gonna tivo this every week most likely.

FlappingMangera
Originally posted by snowultra
you i saw it, it was ok. it had a few good laughs. some of the best lines where the ones they showed in the previews. im gonna tivo this every week most likely.

yeah, they always get me with the funny previews, there were still some other gems they didn't show in the previews though

Solo
This show is begging to be canceled.

snowultra
i hope not its my new favorite show, so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.