Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Rules and Registration)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
The Story/PLOT

Over many years from the beginning of a new era of Heroes, Many villains have fallen and evil seems to be done and the universe is safe. But that has been thought too soon. Satan and Lucifer have been defeated at the hands of The ultimate Heroes but it has already been said in the true theory of Apocalypse that has already been a prophecy ready for many years. The apocalypse is actually what might end the universe as we all know it and All realms and Planets are doomed when that day comes. The Elder God has already planned what to do. Many other Heroes will prepare but now it will not only be good that will save humanity and life, but also evil can save it and then take over it all with almighty power.

Meanwhile, Satan and Lucifer are preparing, it has been said that the heroes cannot do nothing now they can lose most of there capabilities and power now they have stolen the White Crystal. Jacope X Has The other ones but the White one is what weakens any powerful foe. Satan carries it in his hands and also carries the Black crystal which hold the power of Immortal Darkness. The only way for him to be stopped is to get the crystals away and he will be stopped. only problem is that it will mostly take the Elder god's heroes to do this. Will You Join the Elder God and/or do any of his ways of getting back at Satan and Lucifer or will You dominate on your own with your own power and clan?

Rules

No spamming, NO GODMODDING AT ALL!!!, IF you have any off topic comments or questions, Please do not I repeat do not post in the RPG Thread. Please use the discussion, Rules, and Registration Thread. PM if you want more than 4 characters. If you have any personal problems with others, PM me as well so there will be no bashing.

New Character Sheet

Name:
Alignment:
Weight:
Height:
Martial Status:
Occupations:
Orientation:
Species (Type) :
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :
Relatives:
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

Group/Clan/Squad

You must either be a leader of a group with members and an army, Or a Group with only you and your army/members, Join a group among other friends and players........OR be your own man/woman and be a loner. Also make sure that you at least are in one or have one. If You want to be one of the Elder God's chosen Heroes, please PM and I will put you in.

Name (Optional) :
Leader:
Members:
Army:
Alignment:

RECAP from previously

((Now that Lucifer and Mordecai have been sent to earth to haunt the mortals of earth, they have also been sent to find The Elder God's chosen heroes Lance (TF), Jacope X(JX), and Ice(MrCurt). Kyd is with Sakura in there home sleeping on a couch after a domestic disturbance between Pancho and Kyd, and a surprising visit from his brother Kaz. Jenny, the girl who has been found by Sakura has left the house to go find her way until she meets a demon named InuKashi. black heart, one of the Best Demons Satan has enlisted into his army, has brainwashed the world with speeches of world leaders having the earth being filled with chaos. Jacope II, Jacope III, John (MadMel) And Alex (TF) Are all facing black heart's army. During this whole war on earth against black heart, it Gives Satan the better advantage of causing a meltdown with his own power through out earth the solar system's orbit. It will also cause the whole universe to collapse and have the universe turned into a dried out hellish life for all living people and things. as This prophecy is being fulfilled, the heroes will do all they can to stop them. But Jacope X, the First Chosen hero, is speaking with Tsu Hao Pak. The man who baptised Jacope X, will turn JAcope X evil with words only))

jewallac
Could I join with a character from another threat that I'm in?

Darkchoco
Can I be Superman xD lmao

Thunder Fox
do i have to re post every character again >.<

MadMel
OMGNESS!!!!!!!!
laughing out loud
damn you jacope...i had blackheart, why'd you come in and hit him for :@

Menetnashté
It's ok madmel I won't mind having blackheart take out two people big grin

edit:when's the thread go up?

MadMel
when jacope says so probably

Jenny_Bug
so you want us to repost are characters Jacope?

Souichiro Nagi
All man...

MadMel
oh well..

Name: John Reaper
Sex: Male
Appearance - http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/GAIA333.png
Weight: unknown
Height: 9'1''
Affliction: none
Occupations: reaper, demon hunter/slayer, necromancer
Species: reaper
Powers: shadow, necromancy, vampirism, mind reading, super jump, teleportation, invisibility, can store billions of years of memories, immortality. Can walk on any surface, even upside down and on water, semi erethral (some things can go straight though him).
Fighting Styles: err.....reaperism??
Gadgets/weapons: magic scythe, eternal death, which can magically split into two different identical weapons.
Favorite food: popcorn (addicted)
Hobby: spying on people, juggling...
Weakness: although he doesnt have his mothers bloodlust, john is strangely addicted to popcorn, due to a bump in his evolution. He also evolves at a much faster rate than usual, due to his mothers vampire genes. This causes john to have psychotic fits from time to time..
Relatives: father (death), mother (vampire, deceased)
personality: bored, sarcastic, loyal, wise guy.
Story: son of the grim reaper, Death. Johns childhood was spent following his dad, learning how to do his fore-coming job. His teenage years were spent in a special school, and hell, where he had his graduation party. While he was at school, john was attacked by a necromancer named chaos, whom he defeated, with help from his father..Chaos' two monsters - giant, 90ft tall monstrosities that carried the one weapon capable of killing reapers, were destroyed 20-30 years ago, in hell...john reaches full reaper maturity at 1000 yrs. of age, and although he wasnt meant to get taller before then, john has grown to a full 9 ft tall, due to his accelerated evolution..
Allies: Jacope X, Jacope II, and every other hero.
Enemies: demons, Moufang and his henchmen, chaos and his lackeys.

Name: Grim Reaper (death)
Age: Eternal (was created by the Elder God before the universe was)
sex: male
Appearance - see above
race: reaper
weight: unknown
height: 9' 4''
Species: reaper
powers: all of john's x100.
Weapons: magic scythe, death storm
relatives: son (john)..Lover (vampire, deceased)
personality: bored, very bored, serious.
Story: err...too long ...Im not bothering with hundreds of billions of years history...he was created by the elder god, and is the creator of necromancy, and the divine balance of life and death..is now training Kate Tremus until ice comes and finishes the job. Hes taking the training seriously, because whatever decision Kate makes affects the balance in one way or another
Allies: john, and any of his allies, elder god...
Enemies: demons, moufang...Anyone threatening to disrupt the balance of life and death, and, of course, chaos...

Name: Chaos
Sex: male
Species: wraith
Powers: necromancy, shadow, teleporting, dimensional portals, completely erethral (cannot be touched at all)
Appearance: - http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/chaos1.gif
relatives: none
Personality: evil
Hobbies: if he ever has the time, he taunts people, appears in their nightmares, abuses them until they snap, just for entertainment..
Story: was a necromancer under the rule of Satan, who sent him to kill grim, who completely obliterated the necromancer. Somehow chaos survived as a wraith and his powers were multiplied. He was then sent by Satan again, this time to kill john when he was a teenager. John, with the help of his father stopped him again. He now searches the universe(s) for a body that will make him more powerful than ever...he also knows of the justice prophecy, and seeks to take advantage of either side..
Allies: none
enemies: john, grim and their allies

Menetnashté
Name:blackheart
Sex:male
Afflication:evil
Occupations:former ruler of hell, former agent of mephisto, currently lone evil doer
Species:demon
Powers:Blackheart has the ability to take different forms and confuse the minds of other people, making their worst aspects dominant. He also displayed an impressive healing ability,His regenerative properties are amazingly high, being able to regenerate after total particle desintegration. He can also liquify himself.He has the ability to change the size and physical form of himself, which gives him an amazing shape-shifting ability. He can survive under almost any condition, so he doesn't need food, water, sleep or air to survive, and is resistant to temperatures that are as hot as the surface of the sun. He can assume human form, but prefers to remain in his true form.Blackheart has the ability to generate a "Dark Energy", which he can transfer into destructive blasts, into a type of "Dark Fire" and "Dark Lighting". He also has the ability to generate a blast of super cold energy used to freeze enemies.He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic. He has superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high. His speed is also incalculably high and his intelligence surpasses some of the smartest beings alive nearing him to omniscience. His telekinetic and telepathic powers give him abilities beyond most demons of his level.He also has the ability of flight and the ability to combine his superspeed with his flight. His powers also include Phasing and teleportation. He possesses virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace.(even though it says he's pretty much unkillable I'll make him much more vulnerable)
Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/Blackheart_game.gif

name:Marcus fenix
(most of the rest till weapons is like everyone elses)
weapons: Lancer, Grenades
appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a3/Gears-of-war-20060714024932572.jpg/800px-Gears-of-war-20060714024932572.jpg
personality:A good leader but hard and strong as well.
allies:Baird dom cole
Name:Baird
Sex:Male
Alignment:Good
Martial Status:single
Occupations:War hero
Orientation:straight
Species (Type) :human
Powers:none
Fighting Styles:weaponry
Gadgets/weapons (optional):sniper rifle, pistol
Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/GoW-Baird.jpg
Favorite food:any food
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :white
Relatives:none
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :you're regular ass. However a brilliant ass.
Story:A member of alpha squad his team was killed(exception for cole) and he joined Marucs Fenix in delta squad
Allies:Fenix,Cole,Dom
Enemies:um......the mean men

Name:Cole "Cole Train"
Gadgets/weapons (optional):shotgun, pistol
Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/af/GoW-Cole.jpg/800px-GoW-Cole.jpg
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :black
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :He enjoys being badass. And does a good job of it. He's a happy go lucky type and rarely complains.
Story:A member of alpha squad his team was killed(exception for Baird) and he joined Marucs Fenix in delta squad
Allies:Fenix,Baird,Dom

Name: Dominic Santiago "Dom"
Gadgets/weapons (optional):Lancer, pistol
Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a9/Gow-dom.jpg/800px-Gow-dom.jpg
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :hispanic
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :You're regular everyday guy who's more of a follower then anything else.
Story:A delta squad member who broke Marcus out of jail and has stood by his side since
Allies:Fenix,Baird,Cole

Menetnashté
I'll go ahead and post the DBZ characters just in case nagi decides to return.\

Name:Vegeta
sex:male
affilication:currently:evil
speciesmessedaiyan
powers:Ki blasts, teleportation, flight, super strength, super speed, transformation into giant ape
race:white
appearance:
http://www.vegeta.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Vegeta68.jpg

name:Cell
sex:male
affilication: evil
species:android
power: power of every dragonball Z character, transforms by absorbtion of android 17 and 18
appearance:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._Rears_Back.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...erfect_cell.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...refect_cell.jpg

Jenny_Bug
i'll post when i got home from school.....

JacopeX
All you have to do is copy and paste from were you all posted. Ok? smile

Im sorry, its just that it was not working in Blaxican's forum. Admit it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ill start it up when I get my internet back. This week!

jewallac
Name:
Alignment:
Weight:
Height:
Martial Status:
Occupations:
Orientation:
Species (Type) :
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :
Relatives:
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

ESB -1138
Name: Jack O'Neil (The Dark Wolf)
Alignment: Good
Weight: 150lbs
Height: 6'2"
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Works at Dell
Orientation: American
Species (Type) : Human
Powers: Strength, Reflexes, and Speed (around 100mph) and senses like a wolf
Fighting Styles: Think Spider-man
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Power armor: allows him to take more damage then his physical body can handle, also has on (Left Hand) energy shield capable of withstanding a rocket (Right Hand) energy sword capable of cutting through iron and (both hands) a web like rope that can stick to almost any surface
Appearance: I'll post the picture later
Favorite food: Fried Chicken
Hobby: Drawing and Fencing
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White
Relatives: A grandmother, a mom, a dad, 11 aunts, 9 uncles, 2 older brothers, and too many cousins (including 2nd and 3rd and 4th) too count
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): Easy going who likes to sit around the house and play games, head off with friends to do whatever they can find, and hates to be in a large crowd.
Story: Born in Jacksonville Florida. Jack grew up having a normal life. During his senior year of High School Jack found an old lab that seemed abandoned. Jack went inside alone while his friends stayed outside to keep watch. Jack found a strange dark crystal sealed in the lab and when he touched it the crystal fused with his body. Jack found himself stronger and faster then he has ever been. Jack was capable of sensing things much like a wolf. Jack met up with Professor Hipkins after Jack managed to stop a run away truck. Professor Hipkins gave Jack the powerful Celestial Mark IV armor (CMIV) that further increased his speed, reflexes, and strength (about to Wonderwoman's level) and made him capable of taking more damage. Since then Jack has become the Dark Wolf using his powers to keep his hometown safe.
Allies: Too new into the hero business to have allies
Enemies: Too new into the hero business to have enemies

Hopefully I can keep up with this one.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by JacopeX
All you have to do is copy and paste from were you all posted. Ok? smile

Im sorry, its just that it was not working in Blaxican's forum. Admit it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ill start it up when I get my internet back. This week!
why wasn't it working? and we start from where we left off right?

jewallac
Name: Eli Wallace
Weight: 170
Height: 6'1''
Occupations: College Freshman; father to his two year-old son, Shawn.
Orientation: Straight

Powers: Able to manipulate the time continuum. Can travel through time, but only for a few days. He can manipulate time to the point where he can direct certain effects towards any one single person or a full room. This includes stopping someone from moving, (pausing time). and causing slight memory loss of the events that happens only a few minutes before.

~Note: The pausing time ability is limited to a small space and must be used while in the same room in order to work. Memory loss ability is a gamble. May cause the change of the present or may cause nothing at all.~

Fighting Styles: Street fighting

Gadgets/weapons: Doesn't use weapons that often, but was trained to use various types of swords, blades and bows at a young age.

Appearance: Golden brown skin, Pure brown eyes, back length, straight jet black hair in a ponytail, slim but toned.

Favorite food: Mac and Cheese

Hobby: Reading/Writing, acting/modeling and cooking.

Race: Black and Native American

Relatives: Mom, 2 sisters (older and younger), 1 younger brother, 5 aunts and 1 uncle, many cousins.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Funny, intelligent and a very friendly person that could be mistaken for flirting. This is said to be done unintentionally with males and females. Likes to give advice, even when he isn't asked. A bit of a know-it-all. Also talks too much. Doesn't have a reliable memory. Dislikes people who are full of themselves and fake.

Story: Doesn't know how he got his powers, but they showed up the first day of college. Eli was stressed about moving in to his dorm and Shawn was crying because his daddy was going away. It was so overwhelming. When he dropped a box that had glass in it, he went to reach for it, but instead it froze.

3 weeks after that, he found out that he could travel through time. He was a half hour late for class. He was washing his face in the shower when he found himself at the door of the class he was supposed to be in, but the teacher was talking about the same thing Eli heard the day before. He realized he was naked and raced back to his room.

That same day, his friends asked him if he was on drugs because he went to class naked and didn't remember how. For some strange reason, they all forgot what they were talking about and the situation was never brought up again.

Allies/Enemies: Eli knows nothing about the upcoming events of the Apocalypse, so he has no allies or enemies.

~If possible, could anyone tell Eli about everything that's going to happen, help him learn his powers, and stuff like that? I'll do everything that I need to, but I don't know how to make it believable enough to just create him with the knowledge of all this stuff.~

Jamie_starflame
Name: Brandi Starr Cypress
Sex: female
Alignment: good
Weight: 150
Height: 6'7
Martial Status: single
Occupations: Demon hunter
Orientation: American
Species (Type) : human with supernatral powers
Powers: super strength , catlike hearing senses , super speed, psychic powers
Fighting Styles: martal arts ,
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Soul reaver gun and a Double bladed sword
Appearance: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/thedarknessinthelight/540126.jpg
Favorite food: Chocolate
Hobby: doesn't really have a hobby
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : white
Relatives: no living family

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : She is actually very serious and something call be really cocky but she is call be nice if you get to know her. She doesn't like people who disrespect others and also she hates demons and she kind of hides her feelings from people and tries to act tough.

Story: Brandi doesn't have much of a story to be told at much. She had a very hard child life because her parents were murdered by dark forces. She seeks revenge for the death of her parents and she will not like anything stop her from her goal.

Allies: mostly her own person but will help people they need her.
Enemies: Any evil beings

MadMel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Hopefully I can keep up with this one.
it gets easier after..say..2 weeks stick out tongue

Jenny_Bug
(im changing the name jess to jessie ok jacope cuz thats what i always do in my posts by accident...is it alright??)
Name: InuKashi Momerrin
Age: some hundred years but not old.....lives on and on...appears 20
Weight: 152
Height: 6' 3
Affliction: Evil
Occupations: wanted demon of everywhere in Life
Species: unknown
Powers: dark and fire
Fighting Styles: defense,offense, slicing n' dicing
Gadgets/weapons: Umbra of the Dead ????
Appearance: pic InuKashi
Hobby: killing, spying
Race: demon
Realatives: The Dead
Personality: cold and doesn't care but something just has to spark
Story: he was born on a lunar eclispe and that day he's the deadliest
Allies: no one
Enemies: everyone

Name: (Jessie's daughter father not known but will reveal) Jess
Afflication: good
Occ:
Height: 5'6
weight: 130
power: to reverse her own time shortly and forward time shortly and to telepath and teleport
she can run real fast from her father
Species: 92% human 8% other
Fighting style: hand to hand combat, dodging, and sword
Appearance: pic Jess
Hobby: running and sitting around....she reads when fighting for some reason
Race: UNKNOWN
skin: tanned
Realatives: Jessie
Personality: very smart but reckless sometimes she likes meeting people She knows how to show off her skills the most
Bio: She was born by her mother while she was dieing annd she rooms freely where ever she likes to go but she never ventures far
when jessie's allies find out about her they would probally be shocked
Allies: the heros and good, Sakura
Enemies: evil InuKashi and Remi the most

SAKURA

jewallac
Is my character approved? And did anyone see the small note I added about his intro?

MadMel
laughing out loud

JacopeX

JacopeX
ORIENTATION MEANS STRAIGHT, GAY, BI, ECT.!

Thunder Fox
Name: Alex Yates
Weight: ...
Height:...
Martial Status: no mate
Occupations: hunter
Orientation: straight
Species (Type) : anthromorphic spirit fox
Powers: illsions realistic ones fire, animal abilities, magick ninjutsu and genjutsu
Fighting Styles: Taijutsu street fighting, ect.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): claws, sword of retribution
Appearance:
Favorite food: ramen
Hobby: ....
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :....
Relatives: none
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : smart ass to no end, nice
Story: bleh later
Allies: Lance cloud anyone good
Enemies: anyone that pisses him off

Thunder Fox
Name: Lance Donovan
Alignment: no one
Weight: ...
Height: ....
Occupations: ....
Species (Type) : Angel of destruction and chaos
Powers: Darkness, shadow minipulation, telekinisis, black fire, magick
Fighting Styles: anything he can think of taijutsu mostly
Gadgets/weapons (optional): kunai like feathers, sword of chaos, shurikens, shadow shurikens and kunais.....
Appearance:
Favorite food: none
Hobby: none
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : ....
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : ******* to anyone he thinks is untrustworthy or just hates
Story: ....
Allies: anyone that he likes or proved there selves worthy og his help
Enemies: anyone that he hates or dis trusts

MadMel
you change the pic every time laughing out loud

Thunder Fox
Name: Harket
Alignment: evil
Weight: ....
Height: ..
Occupations: ...
Species (Type) : corupted elemental spirit
Powers: dark versions of elements....
Fighting Styles: ???
Gadgets/weapons (optional): sythe
Appearance:
Favorite food:...
Hobby:...
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :...
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : hates light and love to kill.... he is a murderous personalitly
Story:....
Allies: allies of darkness
Enemies: allies of light

Thunder Fox
so

MadMel
i like the first pic better..*pouts*

Kuchiki
Name: Miyako
Weight: 100
Height: 5'9
Martial Status:
Occupations: Death person
Species (Type) : previously dead, resurrected now.
Powers: Able to focus all her energy into her blade. Has a forbidden technique that can kill 20 people when released. The technique allows her to move lightning quick. When it ends, she is completely drained of all energy and can barely walk.
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Sword almost as big as her, similar to this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tobiume_shikai.jpg (appearance also)
Appearance: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7270911 (except a really deep purple)
After she turned good: She grew out her hair and dyed it black. Same appearance besides the hair.
Favorite food: watermelon
Hobby: practicing
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Japanese
Relatives: n/a
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : pretty much explained in the history.
Story: She has earned the nickname: 'Ruthless Killer, Miyako'. She is in fact a ruthless killer that once killed everyone in her path. Now she fights for good, but her name is still feared.
Allies:
Enemies:

Hopefully I can fricken keep up this time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Awesome!

Cant wait to start this and neither do others. I don't think it will be up soon but it will. It will give me enough time to think of the ideas I have for the RP. smile

jewallac
Here's a pic of Eli. (Think younger looking and longer hair):

trademark

Souichiro Nagi
Name: Kiyoshi Ai
Afflication: Good
Occupations: Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's Brother
Species: Full Dog Demon
Powers: Strength, Super Speed, Stamina, Defensive Ability, Senses, Flight, Teleportation, Daiyoukai, Longevity, Immunity, Poison Claws, Whip Of light, Whip of Darkness, Mokomoko-sama, Kenatsu, Souryuuha, Meidou Zangetsuha, And Many other attacks and abilitys.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Toukijin, Tenseiga, Tessiaga, So'unga,
Appearance: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/Kiba_Inuzuka_4ever/Inuyashakid.jpg http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/kazemanaru/inuyasha-child.jpg
Favorite food: Ramen
Hobby: Fighting, Becoming stronger
Race: Dog Demons
Realatives: Inuyasha(Bro.), Sesshomaru(Bro.), Inu no Taishou (Father)
Personality: Funny, Nice, Goofy, Serious when fighting, Happy
Story: He has Tenseiga, Tessaiga, Tokuijin, and So'unga. His Father had made three more swords just for him. He had never told anyone, they are exact replicas and are as powerful. If only Kiyoshi knew how to bring out his full potiental. He never met his Father or Mother, maybe that's why he's so attached to his brothers. He hates when they fight but it's nothing much he can do, so he just watches them. Him and Rin seem to be very good friends. It is also said that his Father made one more sword embedded with the Elements.
Allies: Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Rin, Kagome, Shippo, Mirouku, Sango, Kelala, Jake, And the Ultimate Hero's.
Enemies: All people that oppose Sesshomaru or Inuyasha.

Name: Kage Dark Jr. (Kage's son. It is Unknown who bared his child. Kage is the only one who knows.)
Occupations: Good
Species: Elemental Warrior(From his Father and the other species he is.)And part God. (From his Mother)
Powers: Kage Dark Jr. Has Hidden powers. He can do almost anything, a burst of rage or sadness makes him lose control. and use his powers.
Fighting Styles: His father Kage trains him. And Goku trains him as well.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): A exact replica of the Power Pole/Gohan has one too. Except Kage's is blue, and Gohans is red.
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: Fighting, getting stronger
Race: God/Elemental Warrior
Realatives: Kage
Personality: Nice, Cute, Funny, Goofy,Happy
Story: Him and Gohan have been best friends ever since they could remember.
Allies: All Good
Enemies: All evil
Appearence: Kage Jr. is very shot and small with blond angelike hair. His skin is light tan, and seems to be very cute.

Name: Broly
Weight: 450 lbs
Height: Normal Form: 6'0" Legendary Form: 9'3"
Occupations: Evil
Species: Saiyan
Powers: Broly's style of fighting is very different compared to the other characters of the series. He mostly relies on his size and power to overwhelm the opponent, often performing attacks that resemble wrestling moves. He only uses one type of energy attack which is a powerful condensed green orb. One can easily destroy a planet despite its size. Unlike the other characters, he has no names for his attacks. He is also able to create a shield capable of deflecting many attacks.
Fighting Styles: He mostly relies on his size and power to overwhelm the opponent, often performing attacks that resemble wrestling moves.
Appearance: Normal Form: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/randalfdagrey/broly.jpg

Super Saiyan Form: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e283/denzelmayhew/brolyss1.jpg

Legendary Form: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o13/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_bucket/1050629300_m.gif
Hobby: Fighting, Killing, Destroying Worlds, Destroying Universes, Destroying Planets
Race: Saiyan
Realatives: Paragus(His Father)
Personality: Cold, Evil, Quiet, Crazy, Insane, Power hungry
Story: At birth, Goku was born with a power level of 2, while Broly was born with the astonishing level of 10,000. This is an unusually high level of strength, especially for a newly born Saiyan infant, considering that Raditz, who was an average low level adult Saiyan warrior, had a power level of 1,200 in his first appearance. Broly's exceptional gifts marked him as a mutant, possibly even as the Legendary Super Saiyan.
Broly unrestrained as a child
Broly unrestrained as a child

King Vegeta feared the boy and what he might come to be, and gave the order for the infant's execution. Broly's father Paragus begged the king to spare the life of his son, arguing that the powerful Saiyan infant could be an aid to the king's son, the young prince Vegeta. King Vegeta pointed out that the child could actually become powerful enough to overthrow the prince, and ended the argument by sentencing Paragus to death as well, shooting him with a ki blast.

Up until this time since birth, Broly was noticeably disturbed by Goku, who was crying incessantly in the adjoining infant pod. From then on, Broly would hold a grudge against Goku all throughout his life. His troubles would only double, as young Broly's execution was carried out, being stabbed through the chest with a dagger. Both he and his father were thrown in a trench and left to die. While Paragus was severely wounded yet conscious, Broly survived the attempted execution only to grow stronger from the Saiyan ability to recover and increase greatly in strength from cases of near-death.

Later on that same day, Freeza acts on his own fear of the Super Saiyan legend and attacks Planet Vegeta, killing King Vegeta along with the Saiyans' planet. Amid the destruction, Broly sensed the danger and encased himself in a powerful protective shield of ki, grabbing his father and flying him to safety. As the planet was destroyed, the two of them were able to escape without harm.
Allies: No one
Enemies: Anyone who stands in his way. But his one offical enemy is KAKAROOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!

Souichiro Nagi
Name: Kage Dark
Weight: 61 kg
Height: 174 cm
Occupations: Elemental Warrior, Protector Of Earth
Species (Type) : Elemental Warrior/Vizard
Powers: Has the power of all the Elements including some he made up. For a peroid of a certain time. And can use other peoples powers for a peroid of time.
Fighting Styles: Street Fighter
Gadgets/weapons (optional): A Katana that is very large and he puts it's power into.
Appearance: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n23/punk_rocker1988/demoninthecity.jpg
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: Fighting,
Relatives: Lucy
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Kage is a teen obsessed with fighting and takes a lot of pride in that. Ironically, he believes that fighting doesn't resolve anything. Initially, he is believed to have an average, or below average intelligence. He is very cocky and gets angered easily, and always has wise cracks. He isn't very good with being around girls, because he had little contact with them up until high school because they thought he was creepy. When he enrolled into Todou Academy, he fought Masataka Takayanagi resulting in him losing his first major fight. Kage is slowly changing, and starting to become more intelligent and starting to build the charisma of the leader. He is a member of one of the Red Feather families.
Story: As a child, Kage was bullied and tormented because his family consists of demon exorcists, and were not well liked as a result. The apartment he shared with his mom was covered in offensive messages etc. Kage started fighting early as a result, beating up those who tormented him.
Enemies: All Evil

Darkchoco
Name: Kal-El
Weight: ????
Height: ????
Occupations: Hero of Earth
Species (Type) : Kryptonian
Powers: JSuper Speed, Strength, Flight, Laser Vision, Xray Vision, Ice Breath, Super Hearing
Fighting Styles: Boxing
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Nothing
Appearance: Look at my sig
Favorite food: ????
Hobby: Saving the World
Relatives: ????
Enemies: All Evil

jewallac
I have a question. If there is no god-modding, why is everyone's characters so powerful? Are we allowed to make them this way since the theme of this thread is the Apocalypse?

Thunder Fox
they are strong but not unbeatable godmodding is where your character can not be harmed

MadMel
yea if everyone is at the same level of power it isnt really goddmodding, unless one guy cant be harmed at all..

Souichiro Nagi
His favorite food is Cherry Pie. Height: 6'3". Weight: 60 kg. Relatives: Martha Kent, Jonathon Kent.

jewallac
So are you telling me that I could have kept the powers that I was originally going to give Eli? Oh well, I can just let him gradually get more powerful over time, since he's new to his power and everything. In fact, he doesn't even know that he has powers. He just thinks it was something in his mind.

Darkchoco
Thank you Sou!

MadMel
ok here we go
goku, jacopeX and superman big grin
then i come in and headbutt them to death laughing

JacopeX
Originally posted by jewallac
So are you telling me that I could have kept the powers that I was originally going to give Eli? Oh well, I can just let him gradually get more powerful over time, since he's new to his power and everything. In fact, he doesn't even know that he has powers. He just thinks it was something in his mind. Yea, but really, Jacope X was defeated many times before. Accordingly to all the ifghts he has fought, I say his record is (W-D-L) 19-26-12 erm APPROX!

ESB -1138
Yea, but really, Jacope X was defeated many times before. Accordingly to all the ifghts he has fought, I say his record is (W-D-L) 19-26-12 erm APPROX!

Oh nice. That's good that the creator and host of the RPG doesn't abuse his power. That's showing someone who just wants to be fair and tell a excellent story.

So when does the RPG start?

JacopeX

So when does the RPG start?
NOW!

JacopeX

JacopeX
Name: Tanya

Sex: Female

Weight: 110

Height: 5'7

Affliction: Good

Martial Status: Married

Occupations: Hero/ Leader of her people

Species: Human/ X blade

Powers: She can control the nature and is a great fighter. She is able to transform but she cant due to the fact shes a female and she will be out of control and evil. She also has great energy and tremendous hit combos

Fighting Styles: Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Tai chi

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Gauntlets

Appearance: She has long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She has a beautiful type face. She wears a pink top wit a jean jacket over. She wears a camouflage skirt and Sneakers ((white low tops)).

Favorite food: Fruits

Hobby: Going out, shopping, being wit Jacope X, and sleeping ((but doesn't do that much sleep))

Race: Latina/Hispanic

Relatives: Jacope X (husband) and Jacope II ((son))

Personality: Very loving and caring person wit a great mind. Calm and not that talkative. She hates war and fighting but she has to do it for the people on earth and help Jacope X. She dose it because she wants to. She has great rhythm in her head keeping her smiling and happy wit heart and pride for herself

Story:well to explain that i have to tell you my life about it first. I grew up wit my family in Peru and i went to school there and lived a normal life. One day, things were very wrong. I was 6 years old at the time and my parents were walking me to school. I then saw a very dangerous named slade. This happened during the times he wandered earth for some reason. I wuz so scared, i hid behind my father and then he killed both my mom and dad. I wuz terrified. for the next months, i spent that whole life running from slade. My home was ruined, most of my family members were gone except a few. We were all then taken away to the X-blades also a female warriors but the problem is that i wuz in a different class than my family. we tried so hard to stick together but it wuz hard. Its so awful in the station. They beat me, trained me extremely hard, and sliced me every time i messed up. I met Jacope X one day in the hallways. He wuz beat up and had blood all over his hands. I walked over him and cleaned the blood . We talked and then we started to become close relationship together. I felt alot better wit Jacope and i had him meet my family members of wuts left of them. We all had great times. Jacope X had no friends but now he made many. But the weirdest thing is that we got married at the age of 10. Me and him spent great times together. Till this day, i always wonder why my mind wuz more mature as an X-blade. The said its the experience that matures you alot. JAcope X and me trained together and he thougnht me alot more than the trainers did. I always slept over in his room, he used to protect me when you boys tried to hit on me, he wuz so kind and sweet at just 10 years old. But when that day came when there was a war between X-realm and The shyryu clan. It wuz a big war and alot of X-blade members escaped because of the leadership. The X-blades won but Me and Jacope X escaped and went to earth. Luckily, they didn't catch us. Me and Jacope X were a couple together. But lemme explain Jacope II. We neva had sexual relationship to have a baby but JAcope II wuz sent to us because before you enter the X-blades, you need to get you're blood sample. They mixed our DNA together to create a human now that we were married. I was so happy that we had a family. I felt more strong but when that tragic day happened when Jacope II died, i almost wanted to kill myself. Me and JAcope X were very depressed. Jacope X must of felt alot of pain since I died after our son did. Well, my life has been a little crooked

Allies: Jacope X, Jacope II, Ice, And Jacope X's allies

Enemies: Elfen, Slade, Jackal, Moufang

Name: Jacope II

Weight: 180

Height: 5'9

Martial Status: Married

Affliction: Good

Occupations: Hero/Fighter/ X blades

Species: Human/ X blade

Powers: He has fast attacks wit all his energy and power. He uses high combos and uses the same transformation's as JAcope X. He can turn evil and be more dangerous. His animality is a Half dragon half beast. He has outstanding fighting technique

Fighting Styles: Karate, Jeet Kune DO, and Mugen tenshin

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Long power sword

Appearance: He has Black spiked hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a scarface long tee wit a zip up hoody ((Peru 1970 enycE) and bagged jeans enyce also. He wears black sneakers nike air zoom a chain around his neck. Muscular and always walks wit his sword hanging from his back

Favorite food: Meat and breakfast

Hobby: Money, Soccer, Praying, Fighting, Music ((rap, hip hop, reggaeton)), and traveling ((anywhere))

Race: Latino/Hispanic

Relatives: Jacope X and Tanya ((parents.)) Had many girlfriends in the past but it somehow ended up over. Its unknown if hes single or not. He wuz engaged to Danica but next thing he knew, he didn't know wut eva happened to her.

Personality: Serious but at the same time takes alot of risk. He tries to do the impossible trying to show himself off to see how good he is. He is never afraid knowing that as long he uses heart and pride, hes always wit god. He tries all that he got and gives it all he got. He is a nice person to people but to his enemies, he is really cruel and violent.

Story: When I was a lil boy, I had no powers or fighting capabilities. My father tried as hard as he could to give us everything we needed and to protect me and ma mom from the villains that tried to kidnap me and kill me or ma mom. I loved my mom alot, I remember how she used to kiss me good night, how she used to walk me to the park. I knew my Parents had powers but ma dad didn't want me to have them. He didn't want me to go through the same crap he had to go through. One tragic day, My parents and I were walking together to the park until I see an arrow about to hit me and it goes through ma heart. I blacked out. My parents thought I died. The person who shot me with the arrow was Bakostubo. My dad killed him for me but I was dead. Next thing I remember was waking up in a Space shuttle, full of big men. I was sent to this station and into a huge globe planet Thats were the X-Blades fought, trained, and all that. They trained me to be evil and how to use my powers since I have none and thought me how to fight. It was awful. They shot me and hit me with swords as conditioning, If I didn't do something right in training, I get the crap beat out of me by the head master for fun. I had so much blood all over me, you couldn't even tell the color of ma skin. I grew muscle and learned how to use powers. My roommates were Pancho and Elfen. Pancho was my best friend. To tell you the truth Aiko, we used to go to earth and kill people for fun and do mischiefs there. Me and him thought i was hilarious. Elfen was a quiet girl who looked harmless but she in the inside was the sickest, demented, human being in the history of mankind. One tragic day, Elfen killed ma best friend Pancho using her slicing mental abilities. Me and her fought alot in training. Until one day, the elder god took me away and told me that ma dad lived but my mother died thanks to Lord Codac (Black Goku#1). I was crying. I wasn't there when ma mom died. I was in the X-blades when she died. I told the Elder god that imma help my father fight the villains he wuz fighting. I went to earth for the first time in years to ma dad. Me and ma dad met and we became like best friends. I'm lucky to at least have ma father.

Allies: Jacope X, and his allies

Enemies: Moufang, Rosa, Elfen, and Jackal

ESB -1138
NOW!

Awesome!!!!

MadMel
WOOHOO!@!

Darkchoco
Appearance: http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01539cv7.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01541xh2.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01549uq8.jpg

Are these picks of you? eek

JacopeX
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Are these picks of you? eek Yes...

Jenny_Bug
im goona make my post soon....maybe tomorrow perhaps
sorry for delay.....

Darkchoco
Cool pics

MadMel
Originally posted by Darkchoco
"Dont get over excited, I just do my job " Said Superman to the Noobie.
i didnt know supes considered saving tha world a "job"..i thought he did it for truth, justice and the (none bush) american way laughing out loud

Baby Bear
Name:Vergil

Weight:193
Height:5'9
Appearance:On pic
Alignment:neutral
Martial statusmessedingle

Orientationmessedtraight
Species:Half Demon

Powers:Move at light speed with his yamato sword,shadow disappaer,shoot magical swords,force Edge swords,Devil trigger,Nelo Angelo

Fighting style:any
Gadgets/weapons:Yamato sword,Force Edge sword

Favorite food:any
Hobby:No hobby
Race:Cacuasian
Personality:Quiet,Nonchalant and reasonable

Story:Vergil was born into the world has a half demon.His mother was a mortal and his father was a devil.Vergil that had a brother that was born after he was.Vergil seemed like a sad person but he wasn't.Vergil once tried to open a portal leading to the demon world trying to unleash hell on earth.His little brother dante had to stop him.After the two met they fought a long battle until vergil was trapped into the demon world.He was forced to fight the prince of darkness.His brothe Dante tried to save him but vergil always believe that he was the true son of Sparda.

Aliesbig grinante

Enemies:None yet

Silent Coyote
may i plz still join this

JacopeX
YOu may. smile

Baby Bear
Namebig grinante

Weight:194
Height:5'8
Appearance:On pic

Martial statusmessedingle

Orientationmessedtraight
Occupationbig grinemon slayer
Species:Half Demon

Powers:Walk on walls,Devil Trigger,Sparda,Um thats all I can think of embarrasment

Fighting Stylemessedwordmaster,Gunslinger,Trickster,Quicksilver

Gadgets/Weapons:Rebellion sword,Ebony and Ivory Handguns

Favorite Food:Pizza
Hobbymessedlaying Demons

Race:Cacusian
Personality:Wild,Playful,Active

Storybig grinante was the second son of sparda.Dante is a half Demon like his Big brother Vergil.Dante also had a mortal mother and his father was a devil.Dante once had to stop his brother vergil from unleashing demons from the demon world into the human world.Dante had to fight his brother no matter what.Even if that meant killing vergil.Dante became good because a girl made him changed his mind about not caring about vergil putting demons into earth.When he saw her he knew that he had to do something good.Dante fought his brother between the demon world and the human world.After the seemingly long battle vergil fell of a cliff to convince dante he was dead.Dante tried to help but there was no way to save vergil.After the lose of his brother he opened up a shop called Devil may cry which is his job to slay demons and save the human race.

Allies:Vergil
Enemies:None yet

Silent Coyote
Name: Spike
Sex: m
Alignment:good/hero
Weight: 130
Height: 6'0
Occupations: boxer
Species (Type) : Alter
Powers: can turn arms and or whole body into a weapon
Fighting Styles: street
Gadgets/weapons (optional): his body
Appearance: pic
Favorite food: rice (and no he isnt chinese japanese or asian)
Hobby: fighting
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : black
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : very cocky and mean but a real flirt with the girls sometimes
Story: Spike has always loved to fight and everythign and givin his special power of being a alter user made him wanna fight more
Allies: all heros
Enemies: all bad non hero people lol

Silent Coyote
dam u bear iwas going to make dante lol ima make a lil brother for virgel and dante lol maybe

MadMel
uhuh, more demon hunters..im getting competition.....nah id whack all of you..laughing

Baby Bear
U talkin about Dnate and vergil that can't be killed easily!!

JacopeX
JAcope X hates demons.

He will be very proud. cool

Silent Coyote
Name: Spike
Sex: m
Alignment:good/hero
Weight: 130
Height: 6'0
Occupations: boxer
Species (Type) : full demon
Powers: can do everything his brothers can do but more powerful Spike is a full demon
Fighting Styles: street
Gadgets/weapons (optional): his body and demonized mind
Appearance: pic
Favorite food: rice (and no he isnt chinese japanese or asian)
Hobby: fighting
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : black
Relatives: dead father Sparda dead mother and his 2 brothers virgel and dante
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : very cocky and mean but usually sides more with dante than virgel but Spike is still somewhat of a little loner
Story: Spike has always loved to fight and everythin and givin his special power of being a the only full blooded demon out of his 2 other brothers made him wanna fight more but he trys to keep control of his demonized spirit and fight for good
Allies: all heros and both of his brothers
Enemies: all bad non hero people lol sometimes his brother virgel

EDITED CHARACTER WANTED TO CHANGE IT

Silent Coyote
o and his appreance is a mix of his brother virgel and his brother dante

MadMel
Originally posted by Baby Bear
U talkin about Dnate and vergil that can't be killed easily!! john cant be killed at ALL

owned wink

Silent Coyote
neither can we, we will just come back from the dead lol

Baby Bear
But anyway I guess we will go Rp in the thread then..Cuz I want to tear a hole in madmels character!!!So is our characters approved,FYI Dante and Vergil are half Demons!! evil face eek! shifty whistle

MadMel
you do whatever you like to my character....except rape him..
it wont do anything..hes a LORD of death..

Silent Coyote
i kno thats y the middle child is full lol a ix of both bad demon and good demon lol but all bad@$& demon lol stick out tongue

Silent Coyote
yea ima rape ur character up the @$& hardcore lol stick out tongue

Baby Bear
Thats gay man thats enough of that lets just get to Rping!!!

Silent Coyote
im joking lol stick out tongue dam dont take everything so seriously in the ooc thread GOD

Baby Bear
I wasn't I was kinda laughing when you said that. cool

Silent Coyote
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh jacopex u ddint reply to any of my posts sad lol

MadMel
im not suprised..i can barely understand them..laughing out loud

Silent Coyote
stfu mel

MadMel
stick out tongue...

JacopeX
Ok you know I want everyone to listen.

Please be honest.....if you just dont like my chracter for any chance, dont hold down and tell me the truth. This is getting me really ticked off now. Im just here to RP, not get judged by who my character is.

JacopeX

Please be honest.....if you just dont like my chracter for any chance, dont hold down and tell me the truth. This is getting me really ticked off now. Im just here to RP, not get judged by who my character is. Please, just let me know. I really dont want to have anyone get different ideas of me in a bad way.

MadMel

Please be honest.....if you just dont like my chracter for any chance, dont hold down and tell me the truth. This is getting me really ticked off now. Im just here to RP, not get judged by who my character is.
eh...what??
whos dissing you??

JacopeX
http:// z10.invision free.com/ Blaxican/index.php?showtopic=129&st=45&#last

They really dont ****in understand. They are what make RPing boring now days because they expect all our character to make sence, which they do.

4 Vs me

MrCurt061430
I like your characters JacopeX. Those other guys on that thread are just a bunch of ass holes who don't know how to appreciate the true ways of RPing.

MadMel
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
I like your characters JacopeX. Those other guys on that thread are just a bunch of ass holes who don't know how to appreciate the true ways of RPing.
2. johns theme song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqfzF4OXkc
guess why stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Name: Lumieres (real name: Jarrod)
Weight: 60lbs (150lbs as Jarrod)
Height: 4' (6'2" as Jarrod)
Martial Status: None (Buster Sword as Jarrod)
Occupations: Works at the Box Office
Species (Type): Solar (Human as Jarrod)
Powers: Light based attacks plus teleportation
Fighting Styles: Whatever works
Gadgets/weapons (optional): None (Buster Sword as Jarrod)
Appearance: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/LumieresColored2.png
(Lumieres)
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/Jarrod-KMC.png
(Jarrod)
Favorite food: Fried Chicken
Hobby: Drawing and Sword Fighting
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.): White

Relatives: A mother, a father, and two elder brother, plus elven aunts, nine uncles, a grandmother, and a whole mess of cousins, second cousins, ect.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): Loves to crash around and relax while still kicking back. Not the most friendist person you will ever meet. He calls himself "dead on the inside" for his lack of emotions he reveals and those that he does are usually anger, hate, ect. But when he is Lumieres he is more peaceful and willing to do anything to help someone.

Story: Lumieres, defender of light and protecter of peace. Lumieres didn't start out as the being he was. In fact he started life as Jarrod, a simple teenager who just wanted to get through life as fast as possible. Jarrod wasn't the nicest person you'll ever meet but once a strange turn of events force Jarrod into the strange Shadow Realm he is transformed into Lumieres. Lumieres must embark on an epic quest to stop the spread of Darkness and defeat the evil King of Darkness, Lenox. But to do this Lumieres will need the power of the crystals.

Allies: Whoever is willing to help him fight

Enemies: Lenox, King of Darkness
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/KingofDarkness.jpg

and Onyx
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/Onyx.png

MadMel
jacope...you want my advice..
either A. get those people banned by darkdeath for bashing you, and have the topic deleted..
B. just ignore them and dont touch that board ever again..

JacopeX
Ill go with option leter A. wink

MadMel
ok..

JacopeX
Well, so far the RP has started out alright. Still need to keep my seriousness with RPing there. stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
will lance ever get his chance to face off with the evil jacope?

JacopeX
Jacope X is on his way to the Inner city, to start a couple mischiefs to prove a point. Then, he will be on his way to Xrealm to make changes.

Thunder Fox
awww okay

Silent Coyote
ummm is baby bear still in the rp and i cant post because i have nothing to post to sad lol can i join the group thats on there way to see a/or the hero

JacopeX
Originally posted by Silent Coyote
ummm is baby bear still in the rp and i cant post because i have nothing to post to sad lol can i join the group thats on there way to see a/or the hero Of course. Im going to PM you an idea. alright? smile

trademark
I want to jump in what is every one doing??

MadMel
im not going to step in and fight jacope until ice does something..that way we have a bigass 3 way fight big grin

jewallac
When is my character going to get introduced to everything that's going on? confused

JacopeX
RECAP!!!!!!!

Jacope X is now evil. Ice, Kate, John, Brock X, Rosa, and spike are all watching in shock seeing Jacope X fighting Lance for the first time.

Eli is being stalked by Mordecai who is wanting a grudge against him. Somehow, Mordecai knows more than he knows about his life.

Kyd, Sakura, Jess, and Jacope III are in Thailand so they can find and pick up the Muay Thai fighter that The Elder God trusted them with.

Pancho wanders around drunk and scared.

Jacope II is in the mountains of the Andes concentrating as he was too nervous from his past experiences. He also awaits for anyone to step up to him.

Tanya is getting her incan army ready

In Hell

::It all came down to the final instalment of the prophecy. Satan's army was no longer undead demons but are now true flesh, hard boiled demons fully equiped with all the Satan has to offer. Lucifer decided to create a portal that will suck all living things down to hell.::

::Meanwhile in another part of the netherealm::

Moufang: So that way, when Jacope X's army has a major war with my Extermination Squad, it will all create a huge outbreak on earth to destroy it. Most of the things and annoyances are going to get in the way of our plan.

Motar: Once it is all done, I shall unleash Lucy, Mallack, Jose, and Jackie to cause all mischiefs and murders throughout Other realms and planets. The stars are actually all going to explode causing a galactical meltdown based upon the planets orbit leading into other parts of the planet. 1% chance any human would make it out alive. I shall start to ressurect an army.....I shall be well organized and I shall lead them into victory. With two minds of evil and warfare, will cause such chaos that has never been thought of.

::Motar and Moufang awaited the return of Tsu Pak......Who has ressurected a new and improved Blood. He is back::

MadMel
also, the elder god had sent death to gather all fighters( that means all of you who are hero chars) and bring them befdore the EG for a giant meeting concerning the apocolypse..

jewallac
Will my character be included in this since he isn't a hero over villain or knows anything about this, yet?

JacopeX
Will my character be included in this since he isn't a hero over villain or knows anything about this, yet? He can come into it all. PM me so I can help you with a way to start.

ESB -1138
RECAP!!!!!!!

Jacope X is now evil. Ice, Kate, John, Brock X, Rosa, and spike are all watching in shock seeing Jacope X fighting Lance for the first time.

Eli is being stalked by Mordecai who is wanting a grudge against him. Somehow, Mordecai knows more than he knows about his life.

Kyd, Sakura, Jess, and Jacope III are in Thailand so they can find and pick up the Muay Thai fighter that The Elder God trusted them with.

Pancho wanders around drunk and scared.

Jacope II is in the mountains of the Andes concentrating as he was too nervous from his past experiences. He also awaits for anyone to step up to him.

Tanya is getting her incan army ready

In Hell

Whoa! I missed a lot. Tell me where to come in at so I don't mess up the flow of the story any.

JacopeX
Whoa! I missed a lot. Tell me where to come in at so I don't mess up the flow of the story any. YOu can come in anywhere in the part where we are all in the city. It seems that there is going to be a burst of fist flying since Tsu Pak is on his way to go for an attack on one of them.

jewallac
Who is the Elder god?

MadMel
jacope

ESB -1138
YOu can come in anywhere in the part where we are all in the city. It seems that there is going to be a burst of fist flying since Tsu Pak is on his way to go for an attack on one of them.

Happy Dance I've been reading the entire RPG and boy, this thing is getting good. Happy Dance

JacopeX
AWESOME!!! big grin

Thanks for reading. YOu should read my last post and then go for the interference into the story because something crazy happens.

Silent Coyote
im getting bored waiting to move on lol

JacopeX
im getting bored waiting to move on lol ok, so your in the city with Rosa on a building right?. I just posted that the red moon blasted a beam destroying everything in the coast.

trademark
this time I really want to jump in but I need some one to talk to

JacopeX
Originally posted by trademark
this time I really want to jump in but I need some one to talk to Jacope II

In the andes mountains training. If he sees you, he would want to spare with you. big grin

trademark
that is good I will come up with a post

Silent Coyote
o i thought mel sent me to the elder god

and what happened to baby bear

jewallac
Ok, this thread is really good, but I'm not being able to post as much as I want to. I have to wait for jacope to post. I really want to show everybody that I can do this. Is there any way that I can get more involved in the story? Let me know.

MadMel
o i thought mel sent me to the elder god

and what happened to baby bear
i did laughing out loud..

JacopeX
Ok, this thread is really good, but I'm not being able to post as much as I want to. I have to wait for jacope to post. I really want to show everybody that I can do this. Is there any way that I can get more involved in the story? Let me know. Im trying to get you involved. Im gonna stop posting every second like used to do.

Because that causes many to be lost

COuchthunderfoxcough

laughing out loud

Thunder Fox
no expression nyah! stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Im trying to get you involved. Im gonna stop posting every second like used to do.

Because that causes many to be lost

COuchthunderfoxcough

laughing out loud

Yep, that's the problem with some RPers. They post to often.

JacopeX
So i will post tonight ok?

Im not gonna post like ever hour like a maniac. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thunder Fox
i post whenever some one responds to me erm

MadMel
ditto

ESB -1138
I try to wait for 3-5 people to post before I respond.

MadMel
well you didnt give me much to reply to laughing out loud

JacopeX
http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/540/540390/def-jam-fight-for-ny-20040819021022251.jpg

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/540/540390/def-jam-fight-for-ny-20040819021021376.jpg

Santos

JacopeX
TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH MY OLD CHARACTERS, THIS SHALL HELP YOU!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/387246_26-ultimate-hero-rpg-rules-and-registration

JacopeX
Anyone else wanna join?

Or create a new char.

Or have any questions?

jewallac
Yeah. I'm just going to bump my character into the story. I have an idea on how I'm going to do it, too. Is that ok?

Menetnashté
eh, sorry I've not been in here guys I've had a lot of stuff going on. I'm not sure if I'll be able to really keep up but I'd like to get a recap and try to rejoin this thing.

jewallac
Who wants to be the one my character, the time controlling teen Eli, meets as his first encounter in the fight of the Apocalypse.

jewallac
I'm sorry that my post was so long. I just wanted it to feel real. To envoke some kind of emotion in someone. To show everybody that a n00b can be a great RPer.

JacopeX
I'm sorry that my post was so long. I just wanted it to feel real. To envoke some kind of emotion in someone. To show everybody that a n00b can be a great RPer. Ive read, and im impressed. It does not matter how long your post is, as logn as you RP good, you are set. And your chracter is pretty good and you added alot of emotion between a relationship of a Son and father.

Ill think of something for your character aswell.

MadMel
no-ones following my plot sad

MrCurt061430
Well, what is your plot?

jewallac

Powers: Able to manipulate the time continuum. Can travel through time, but only for a few days. He can manipulate time to the point where he can direct certain effects towards any one single person or a full room. This includes stopping someone from moving, (pausing time). and causing slight memory loss of the events that happens only a few minutes before.

~Note: The pausing time ability is limited to a small space and must be used while in the same room in order to work. Memory loss ability is a gamble. May cause the change of the present or may cause nothing at all.~

Fighting Styles: Street fighting

Gadgets/weapons: Doesn't use weapons that often, but was trained to use various types of swords, blades and bows at a young age.

Appearance: Golden brown skin, Pure brown eyes, back length, straight jet black hair in a ponytail, slim but toned.

Hobby: Reading/Writing, acting/modeling and cooking.

Race: Black and Native American

Relatives: Mom, 2 sisters (older and younger), 1 younger brother, 5 aunts and 1 uncle, many cousins.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Funny, intelligent and a very friendly person that could be mistaken for flirting. This is said to be done unintentionally with males and females. Likes to give advice, even when he isn't asked. A bit of a know-it-all. Also talks too much. Doesn't have a reliable memory. Dislikes people who are full of themselves and fake.

Story: Doesn't know how he got his powers, but they showed up the first day of college. Eli was stressed about moving in to his dorm and Shawn was crying because his daddy was going away. It was so overwhelming. When he dropped a box that had glass in it, he went to reach for it, but instead it froze.

3 weeks after that, he found out that he could travel through time. He was a half hour late for class. He was washing his face in the shower when he found himself at the door of the class he was supposed to be in, but the teacher was talking about the same thing Eli heard the day before. He realized he was naked and raced back to his room.

That same day, his friends asked him if he was on drugs because he went to class naked and didn't remember how. For some strange reason, they all forgot what they were talking about and the situation was never brought up again.

Allies/Enemies: Eli knows nothing about the upcoming events of the Apocalypse, so he has no allies or enemies.

~If possible, could anyone tell Eli about everything that's going to happen, help him learn his powers, and stuff like that? I'll do everything that I need to, but I don't know how to make it believable enough to just create him with the knowledge of all this stuff.~
Needed to make a few changes:

Powers: Able to manipulate the time continuum. Can travel back and forward through time. Able to go back in time with a maximum length of three weeks, and a maximum length of 1 month when going forward through time. When traveling through time, Eli is able to return to the present with anything or anybody he wants. This ability does have unforeseen results, however.

Able to manipulate time to the point where he can direct certain effects towards any one single person or a full room. This includes stopping someone from moving, (pausing time), causing memory loss by changing certain events of the past, (another ability that may have unforeseen results), and killing. By traveling to the future, Eli is able to bring back the death of someone and inflict it upon the post corpse. The Elder god told Eli that he should never use this ability, unless he was willing to perish, too, seeing that it would kill him as well.

Eli is also able to slow down and speed up time as well. This ability could be directed to one single person to a group of people as a whole.

~Note: Eli's powers only work when he is in the same room or general area or at least 30 feet in range of the designated target. They may not work if something is blocking his aim, such as a window, wall or door.

Fighting Styles: Street Fighting and Hunting.

Gadgets/weapons: Doesn't use weapons that often, but was trained to use various types of swords, blades and bows and arrows at a young age.

Appearance: Pic, but think younger looking and no facial hair.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing and cooking.

Race: Native American-Apache

Relatives: Two year old son, Shawn, Mom and Dad, 5 aunts and 1 uncle and many cousins.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Funny and playful but able to be serious when the time comes. Intelligent and a very friendly person that is often mistaken for flirting. Likes to give advice, even when he isn't asked.

It is said that Eli also talks a lot. He dislikes people who are full of themselves and phony. Likes and respects people who aren't afraid to be themselves.

After talking to a psychic and then seeing her die right in front of his eyes, Eli was summoned to heaven by the Elder god. Over the course of three months, Eli was told everything he needed to know about the upcoming Apocalypse and his powers were explained and taught to him.

When he was finally sent back to earth, he went to tell his parents and two year old son, Shawn that he was leaving. Eli gave his son a note that his girlfriend, and Shawn's mother gave to him on her death bed. It stated that he loved his son and wouldn't never forget him, no matter what happened.

Now that he has had the chance to properly say goodbye to his family, Eli is prepared to face whatever comes his way. It was hinted by the Elder god that Eli may be the next Chosen Hero since Jacope X's recent turn to the dark side.

Allies: Anyone fighting for the forces of good.

Enemies: Just returned to earth. Doesn't know who they are yet.

JacopeX
Satan- http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/thee_entity/demon.jpg

Lucifer-
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/Kanasan/My_Delight_Is_In_Her_2_by_EvilNinja.jpg

Blood- http://www.blizzard-art.com/img/cai/hunter.jpg

Mordecai- http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/m/mordecai/03.jpg

Rosa- http://www.ancientworlds.net/aworlds_media/ibase_1/00/01/12/00011279_000.jpg

Motar- http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/killer_venom47/f6025a2b.jpg

Lucy- http://therockriders.homelinux.net/images/Elfenlied.png

And Here is Brock X big grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Mka_stryker.png

Yes, this stryker. But when I picture Brock X, I picture Stryker. So dont take this pic too seriously. stick out tongue

MadMel
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Well, what is your plot?
get all the heores to heaven so that death and EG can show them how the universe was created..that theyll see how satan is planning his attack..big grin..good tactics if ya ask me laughing out loud

JacopeX
Can someone Post already!

MadMel
i have already!

Menetnashté
Can someone give me a recap a large recap

JacopeX

Jenny_Bug
Jacope...these rps of yours are very good

hmmm im still on the idea of a movie of this
it would be the kind of movie that would never get boring or old

MadMel
damn right! laughing out loud..
belive it or not im making a flash movie about john..im bloody hopeless with flash though laughing out loud...

jewallac
Someone help!!! I have no idea who I should meet up with for Eli's first encounter of the contenders in the Apocalypse. Where is every one at in the world, heaven and hell? Eli is just leaving Detroit.

JacopeX
Someone help!!! I have no idea who I should meet up with for Eli's first encounter of the contenders in the Apocalypse. Where is every one at in the world, heaven and hell? Eli is just leaving Detroit.

hmm........I got an idea.....Just got to detroit and you will meet someone there. OR probably two.

Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Jacope...these rps of yours are very good

hmmm im still on the idea of a movie of this
it would be the kind of movie that would never get boring or old You think so? Thanks! big grin

Yea, I think the movie should be an Anime series or if it has to be a Movie with real life characters, then it would be really hard to do all that to make it good.

MadMel
nah..fully CGI like FF7advent children..

MrCurt061430
Well, one way this could become an anime series is if somebody who draws well ends up writing comic books based on this RP. Of course, because I'm writing 4 books based on my character, and I am going to copyright them, the name of my character might have to be changed...or not...I don't know, that depends on what will happen. Comics become television shows really fast...have you ever noticed that? It happens in a matter of months, as opposed to movies which take 2-3 years to make.

(For Tomb Raider fans: Click Here )

jewallac
Alright. Eli'll be in the downtown area.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>