Derailed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I saw it this past weekend I thought it one hell of a movie. I highly recommend it.

The Core
I was surprised by it, however, I had it figured out about 10 minutes into the movie. Didn't necessarily ruin it for me, though.

Wolfie
I quite enjoyed it. It was a cool film full of twists.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by The Core
I was surprised by it, however, I had it figured out about 10 minutes into the movie. Didn't necessarily ruin it for me, though.

lol, liar.

10 mins into the movie the guy was eating breakfast with his kid and headed str8 to work where he talked with his friend about baseball stats. Jen didn't come in for a little while after that, genius.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lol, liar.

10 mins into the movie the guy was eating breakfast with his kid and headed str8 to work where he talked with his friend about baseball stats. Jen didn't come in for a little while after that, genius. Originally posted by Wolfie
I quite enjoyed it. It was a cool film full of twists.
True...

Wolfie
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lol, liar.

10 mins into the movie the guy was eating breakfast with his kid and headed str8 to work where he talked with his friend about baseball stats. Jen didn't come in for a little while after that, genius.
Maybe he meant 10 minutes into the actual story.

FistOfThe North
Well, he said "10 minutes into the movie." I don't think she meant the actual story Clive was telling.

He was just trying to be viewed as savvy movie watcher where nothing can fool her cause of his "high" intelligence.

lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.